youtu.be/hiiCOZ0pyJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because wetbacks.

1. it's about brown people
2. it killed JUSTice league

jajaja
Don’t be mad, gringo.
Have a cerveza.

Do you really need to ask this question on Sup Forums?

Rearranged: COOC

I can’t watch any film that intentionally misspells cook.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are r/The_Donald's strongholds in Sup Forums

Pixar hasn't made a decent film in years
This one looks like a movie that came out a year ago

Also Mexicans are awful

It's unironically Pixars best movie since WALL-E

And /r9k/

Because spics are fucking disgusting. Spics were born out of rape and their culture revolves around the celebration of death and machismo. They’re a bunch of psychopathic freaks which is why no one likes them.

I liked it and I cried at the end

>One reddit board controls multiple boards with higher traffic

This is just like crying DA JOOOOOS

Why do subhuman ledditors keep coming here and acting like we care about what subreddits trigger them this week?

>Machismo is bad
T. Soyboy

Hahahahhahaa

t. alt-right cuckold.

I feel like this board doesn’t understand that being ironic isnt noticable over text

i hate spics

>celebrating death and being macho makes you a psychopathic freak
At this point you just gotta be injecting estrogen directly into your bloodstream

>cries at kids cartoon
t.SoyBoyBugManNuMaleBetaCuck

Why do Sup Forums numales always criticize others when this is what they look like?

>celebrating death
They know how to process grief better by making death more “lighthearted”, which is actually a great coping mechanism that actually works great.
>machismo
So being a pussy is better?

youtu.be/hiiCOZ0pyJg

Why do you think?

America used to have machismo too but amerilards decided to trade it for feminism and lgbt rights.

Good job, soyboys.

>Mexican paganism where the afterlife isn't eternal and everyone eventually gets forgotten and disappears
Lmao

Soy milkisn’t bad though. It’s actually healthier than regular milk.

-t. 299 Test

What better symbol of the fact that what our ancestors built with their diligence blood sweet and toil has been stolen?

This is not an American movie.

I didn't hate it, but I didn't think it was as strong as a typical Pixar offering. The first two acts felt pretty weak and I felt like they missed a bunch of opportunities to flesh out Miguel's family a bit more, especially as he wasn't really that interesting of a protagonist. Also wasn't too impressed with the soundtrack, particularly given how central of a theme music was.

Still had a strong third act and was visually stunning, though.

I don't think the Sup Forums reaction has been only typical Sup Forums contrarianism/racism, though it's obviously likely that that plays a part.

Thanks

More like Cocobeaner right guys

I hate spics

This unironically

Why do nu males insult Sup Forums users when they look like this?

>I cried during a Pixar cartoon movie
>her pussy when

Damn... guess its time to Dump Drumpf and give my vote to a proven and trusTed conservative in Ted Cruz...

It was HER turn!

Lmao

FPBP

It's the best Pixar film since Toy Story 2.

Holy shit why are liberals so ugly

Lmao

hi pixar

>when your homie got shot victimizing immigrant store owners, but you're too fat to riot

I just wanna say that watching the martsharter society die in such a pathetic way is absolutely fucking hilarious.

Toy story 2 sucked dick

This but unironically

Why does the grandma look like a brown gremlin

They don't disappear if you don't forget about them, of course a cuck like you probably doesn't honor "his" ancestors.

That’s just how Mexicans look

Not hate, but plain desinterest. Doing a mexican "dia de los muertos" movie when already Book of Life existed is low effort to me.

Should have done a lucha libre movie instead.

Health and fitness are alien concepts to leftists. They are all pathetic and undeserving of pity or respect.

It’s odd they went through with this despite Book of Life when they cancelled “Newt” due to it being too similar to “Rio”

Book of Life was all around terrible though.

>RIGHT WINGERS ARE FAT AND UGLY
>NO LEFT WINGERS ARE FAT AND UGLY

The only thing I'm really taking away from these posts are that most Americans are fat and ugly

It really was shit besides skeleton tits

My qt Mexican gf wants to go see it.

Only ugly people identify themselves with politics. Normal people don’t give a shit

flat

Just wait until she’s 30 and get fat Mexican genes kick in

Tell her you'll go see it but only if I get to give her asshole a deep, slow, sloppy french kiss.

Sup Forums likes getting fucked by corporations, of course they find machismo offensive

Corporations are the lifeblood of the global economy and the driving force of innovation.

>le workers of le world unite!

lmao get cucked faghole

>that half hour Frozen short

>my theater stopped showing it due to complaints
Nice job kike-ney

Is it really that bad? Why the fuck wouldn't they make it an actual couple minute long short instead of the length of a cartoon episode

It was meant to be a made for TV Christmas special, but Disney made them shove it in front of Coco instead.

Probably no confidence in Coco so they tried to draw in that Frozen bux

Coco was awesome.

Sup Forums hates it because Sup Forums is plagued with nazi Sup Forumstards that really need to go back.

>dos pesos para ti juan

>since WALL-E

Eh, I'd say since Toy Story 3. I really enjoyed TS3.

But its the best since TS3 for sure.

YEAH THAT'LL BE TWO STEAK BURRITOS AND A MOUNTAIN DEW BAJA BLAST

>tfw love latinas
>tfw 6' 3 and white
>tfw most of my latino competition are manlets

HOW CAN MEXICAN BOIS EVEN COMPETE

Don't worry you can have the white women instead. they come with a free feminism upgrade kek

More like Sup Forums hates it because Pixar hasn’t made a good movie since 2008

>don't like [thing with non-whites]
you must return from whence you came

>those kids

Holy shit.. is that the "extremely conservative Gen Z" Sup Forums keeps talking about?

>fat fedorafag and three skinny numales

WEW

Because looking like this is better.

More like r/the_donald is a place for Sup Forumsacks on plebbit. Also, Sup Forums is colonizing all of Sup Forums. Which is not a concerted, systematic effort. It's just that more people are willingly taking the red pill.

Stay mad, MAGA virgins.

>look like that a fat, toothless hillbilly or a spineless, testoroneless, pussy
I’d welcome death

Still looks better than the fat bitch he gave a heart attack to lmao

>virgins

No need to project your sexual insecurities my lad

You could just be a normal person and let the fringe losers beat each other up in the streets and laugh at them

>these are the saviors of the white race

>amerilards derail another thread with their politcs

Okay kid whatever you say. Have fun with that edgy online racism.

(You)

I had fun discussing Coco with Sup Forums. Then I come to Sup Forums for the first time in month and this shit thread happens.

Proof that Sup Forums will destroy anything if it gets its hands on it. They'll make everything political.

Go to Sup Forums if you want to actually discuss this movie.

It was ok/10. I’d watch the first one 8 times before the 2nd. I’m still disappointed

Sup Forums openly rejects the_donald because it’s essentially reddit influence. Sup Forums’s shifting more to the right in general, in opposition to mainstream, liberal narratives like Reddit’s

Based goose.

enjoy her hairy tits faggot

go protest

movie literally panders to mexicans and their """"culture""""

but as a movie it's alright. but closer to cars than their good stuff. (i liked inside out a lot more)

I find the Sup Forums userbase irritating for different reasons. Sup Forums may have more shitposting, but the banter is way better on threads which don't get dreailed. Sup Forums can't handle bants.

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I don't mind racism if its actually clever and funny. This thread is Sup Forums tier levels of garbage.

This

>Setting a movie in Mexico is pandering

Jesus what the fuck is with you right wing SJWs?

he has a point, though. racist jokes can be hilarious. but racism on its own is actually kinda meh