What's the worst casting in history ?

What's the worst casting in history ?

Lets be honest besides Harley, Batman, Waller, and Alfred the whole dceu is terribly cast.

>forgetting Blunder Woman

So, casting that fanboys bitch about because it isn't accurate to their funny pages?

>Disliking based Jeremy Irons
Best on-screen Alfred ever, you fucking faggot.

He was naming who waa good you spastic

Sorry but I can't read

Will Smith wasn't a bad cast, but he had nothing to work with.

Harley was perfect you dumb homosexual, waller was ok because the character itself didn't need too much work but letto and this guy were horrible mistakes, i mean the joker shouldn't have been in any movie of the current dceu, the whole dceu was rushed

>create character
>"doy let's make him nothing like the character!"

It's pointless, it doesnt matter if you don't like comics, they should make the character at least somewhat like the source character.

>I can't read

How are you this bad at reading?

He named who was good, can none of you fucking read ?

DChads are more culture enough to not knowing English as the first language, dumb Marvelpajeet

whats your super powers again?
"i can kill you with fish"

I like what they're doing with him and Cavill.

Would have liked to have seen Snyder's original plan for Superman in JL, though. I mean, the entire film was built around this guy that comes back and inspires hope, and the filming was halfway done by the time BvS was released, so it was obviously the plan. Wonder how Affleck fit in to it as well.

Seems as though the people not getting it are judging the arc before it's finished.

Tom Cruise would have ebb 100x better than RDJ in IronMan

>Well hello """"""""""""""""beautiful""""""""""""""""

this was bad but Kevin Spacey's faggot Luthor was a lot worse.

This dirty creep ruins every movie he's in. If he's in it I will not watch it.

cyborg and superman are fine

shouldve casted the tarzan guy as aquaman