What does Sup Forums think of these two?

What does Sup Forums think of these two?

one of the better Rebirth books. first arc had some pacing issues, but pretty much everything from #7 on has been gold

then again i might be biased because i want to breed with jessica

Need deportation.

I don't know what it would take to make me care about Green Lantern after Blackest Night/Brightest day. It all just seems bad to me.

Simon is best boy

>more human lanterns
Fucking why?

Better than they have any right to be.

One of the biggest surprises of Rebirth. And written by Humphries. The Rebirth meme is real.

Surprisingly good after the shitty first arc. Jessica's anxiety and Simon's kerfuffle with his mom were relatable. Plus the have a good platonic chemistry.

Degenerate and redundant

simon should be indigo
jess should be violet

>simon should be indigo
>jess should be violet
You obviously dont read the book

I think they should fuck.

You caught me, I just want Simon and Jess to wear less clothing.

Dc's going for more conservative Female costumes lately desu.

it fits them more in terms of what they need to grow as characters

But Simon can still be half-naked right? As long as I get my delicious brown craving filled then it's all good.

meh.

>Simon should get the starheart
>Jessica should get the Emerald eye of Ekron
Ftfy

I can see Simon being blue or indigo too since he cares about his family but then I dont think theres been a mainstay indigo that wasnt a criminal and Jess hasnt shown any reason whyd shed be a star sapphire.

She's female isn't she?

Yeah but to be a Stare Sapphire you need to be crazy for some cock and besides Stare Sapphire suits lately have been covering their tits.

Jokes on them bodysuits are my fetish

>you need to be crazy for some cock
Simon is right there and his meat is just so Halal
>Star spaphire suits have been covering up tits lately
Oh well nvm then

> mudslime and female main characters

SJW degeneracy

I wanna FUCK Jessica

Jess isn't for sexual
>and I mean it this time Sup Forums

Obviously Jessica should get the Ring of Volthoom again.

why does a green lantern need a gun?

For a backup weapon.

Between Humphries writing this and Lobdell writing Outlaws, Rebirth has been one enormous what the fuck moment for me

When he runs out of green boxing gloves duh.

The eye would be the better choice.

>a lantern book staring a criminal mudslime and an autistic spic
>it somehow manages to be one of the better ongoings

I really think there's some top tier editors at work and there's a rumor that Johns is keeping an eye on Vendetti who has also suddenly gotten better.

Better respect the Sinestro killer.

DC again showing marvel how to do "diverse" characters right

I don't like the eye crest

Same here. I didn't think dcfags standards could go so low as to eat up their garbage and ask for seconds.

Fuck off shill!!!

Same to you.

yeah I get it but I think she needs something distinctive and the mask tends to be where the lanterns distinguish themshelves

John and Guy?
(John's first mask was pretty much Hal's so it doesn't count)

Do you think Jess posts on /r9k/?

Jessica uses /k/, /r9k/, /vp/, and probably Sup Forums.

When will they fight something that isn't RING SHIT.gif?

Do real space cop work?

>Jessica uses /k/
I think you mean Simon does
Jess also goes to either /h/ or /d/, whichever has most tentacles

Nah, she was a hunter IIRC. Probably way better with guns than Simon.

Then wouldn't she be /out/?

Would have been better if they were different colors.

That way we could eventually have an Earth Lantern force with representatives of all the colors.

They are not needed, good comic, but we don't need more american lanterns, Johns has the imagination of a papaya.

Baz especially with the gun gimmick it's a really bad concept, he could use a way better alternative weapon, some cool ray gun or something

>I think you mean Simon does

He didnt own a gun, he doesnt know shit about guns, he stole it.

Jessica is cute!
CUTE!

Love them equally, I've never read GL but I like them so much I picked up Hal&Pals which I also like now

They barely qualify as green lanterns. Dunno what powers they could've gotten instead, but you can take the rings, give them something else and still get the same book.

He doesn't have the gun anymore. Batman made him throw it away.

why is Batman such a faggot?

>not lovong the eye crest.
Take a look at this garbage person.

I like them. They have a cool dynamic, and Bruce was able to finally get Baz to drop the pistol.

It's borderline 90'sish, but is still subdued enough that it doesn't trigger any alarms for me. If they were going to do something like it, I think they executed the idea about as well as it could have been done.

He actually just gave it up in the last arc.

Affluent billionaire with BDSM tendencies and control issues who unironically wears a cape? What was your first red flag?

so earth has 6 GLs now?

Rank S jobbers.