Well unfortunately Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule...

>Well unfortunately Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg The Bunny.

How did MacFarlane get away with this joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKlhThmaB70
youtube.com/watch?v=w6x-WvcdUmA
youtube.com/watch?v=HTLRqQ1zcn0
youtube.com/watch?v=0oMTmtN7lHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no method and red

Ya goofed OP

>Empire

Seth is more based than we give him credit for.

>*The Lone Gunmen

Titus was great

youtube.com/watch?v=jKlhThmaB70

wow only one of these shows is good

>Firefly
>The Tick
>Louie
good shows

Yes, but not that Titus.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6x-WvcdUmA

Titus was god tier.

The Tick has never had a bad show. How does Edlund do it?

>More than one episode was censored/banned by Fox, including a two-part episode made in the months after the September 11 attacks that centers on the premise that the U.S. government believes Titus and his family and friends are a terrorist group after a series of misunderstandings -– as a result of his mother's suicide, Titus suffers a nervous breakdown on the plane ride home, Tommy complains to a flight attendant about his mispronunciation of 'chicken à la king', to the point where Tommy gets down on his knees and cries "A la, a la, a la king!" (which sounds like "Allah king"), and Dave comes out of the plane's bathroom gurgling mouthwash, which seems like he is speaking unintelligibly, and wearing a towel turban, a robe, and shaving cream on his face which resembles an Islamic beard.

he’s an ambitious, aggressive, self actualized person who takes authority as a joke and resents the entertainment industry. the only principle seth has that’s notable is hating hollywood and making fun of all of it viciously

Firefly is dogshit

No you

about half of those shows where better than family guy. also half of them where before social media was a thing. it wasn't until fans publicly made a ruckus that made actual headlines and changed studios minds about bringing stuff back. they used to just guess no one was interested in things if they weren't. family guy and firefly got canceled and brought back because they caught that first wave of public opinion swaying execs.

but shows like the tick, lone gunmen, dark angel, all had huge nerd followings that didn't have a voice until they became mainstream as they are now, thanks to social media.

titus, greg the bunny, where all really funny and just needed more of a push.

at the end of the day mcfarline has had luck and contacts and is the only reason he's gotten ahead. i don't think it's talent based. so there's no position to talk shit. except he thinks talking shit about hollywood = comedy, that's his entire routine. he's dane cook but slightly more cruel to his peers.

>Keen Eddie was moved to Thursdays with its seventh episode to help improve its ratings, but Fox canceled the series due to its low ratings of 5.1 million viewers.

Sup Forums loves Family Guy

Family Guy was legitimately a great show at one point. I don't know when it started to go to shit but I'd point around 2009

>Greg The Bunny.
Wtf the fuck. This show was actually funny though?
I never see it brought up here

Freaky Links had potential. it was like the movie hackers mixed with x files.

We used to. Not in years.

I still watch new eps for the 5mins of funny peppered in each one

>no Oliver Beene

It's like they don't know Fox Kino.

ironic thing is that most of those shows are better than Family guy.

>where
how is it possible to be this stupid

Fast Lane and Firefly were 10/10 shows though

>what the fuck the fuck

Because it was meant ironically, as all those shows are better than Faggot Guy.

American Dad is better.

No they weren't and you still have the worst taste. Almost as bad as uridon.

okay we got it you really like pointing out peoples mistakes and not adding to the conversation.

>but shows like the tick, lone gunmen, dark angel, all had huge nerd followings that didn't have a voice until they became mainstream as they are now, thanks to social media.

Nah. Like four people liked The Tick. It was one of those shows that no one wanted to watch when it was on, then they acted all nostalgic for after it was cancelled. No one was sad when The Lone Gunmen was cancelled. Nerds were really excited about it, but it was generally agreed that the show itself was pretty pointless and it just didn't work. Everyone abandoned Dark Angel after the shitty second season. It had no following by the time it was cancelled.

Same with Simpsons.

I'm just glad Uridon is stupid enough to link his videos so we can downvote and flag them.

It's honestly amazing that some of these shows actually lasted multiple seasons instead of just being canceled after the first.

Reminder that the joke isn't about the quality of any of those shows. These were just the shows that began and were canned between Family Guy's original cancellation in 2002 and the revival in 2005.

Not the same Louie you’re thinking of, this was a sitcom version first.

Louie Anderson?

yes it was you wussy

Looking up the ones I remember actually watching, turn of the millennium TV cinematography was really weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTLRqQ1zcn0

>constant handicam like breaking bad
>camera is always really close to the characters
>dutch angles for no real reason
>characters sliding into frame
>cuts from character to character mid sentence

I liked Andy Richter Controls the Universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oMTmtN7lHI