Create a cartoon about him

Create a cartoon about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owTPZQQAVyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polio confines him to a wheelchair, but gives him telepathy.

>A Splendid Little War

Teddy kills every last Spaniard in Cuba with his own bare hands.

That's the other Roosevelt.

An Uncle Grandpa like show (each ep would be based on a real life event in his life though)

it's like Inspector Gadget with him as the OP but well-meaning brawler and Alice as his cunning, sarcastic backup
a fully grown bear he raised from a cub is their animal mascot

youtube.com/watch?v=owTPZQQAVyQ

Popeye but with Teddy.

>winston churchill
>fighting of evil axis of darkness
i am laffin

Teddy walks the lands and teaches people lessons each episode. Also beats the fuck out of a mother fucker with his bare hands.

Sounds cool.

This

These are perfect

Create a cartoon about them

Sonic the Cartoon

Member when he won the hunger games?

Teddy and the Rough Riders

While charging up San Juan Hill he, his proper second in command, a girl disguised as a boy, and a bear are all transported to a parallel world with dinosaurs and Atlantis. Roosevelt and his riders must survive this land of myth and mystery while searching for a way to their own world. Cue diesel/steam punk, magic, and dinoriding.

Anime series called "My kaiser can't abandon me if I grow a beard" gags ensue in historical hijinks as we find Bismarck couldn't grow a beard and his attempts to do so end with the unification of Germany

Teddy roaming the country, forcibly enacting his gold confiscation order. Just imagine him bursting down some banker's door and doing battle with him, securing his reserves of gold from under his bed.

Wrong Roosevelt

Teddy travels the nation, establishing National Parks and preserving nature - by beating the shit out of it.

Rounding up all the japs, then.

Eh change it to Teddy's trust busting Hjinks and nothing really changes

It's like courage the cowardly dog, but at the end of the episode he realizes the only thing he really fears is fear itself.

Jesus fucking Christ, wrong Roosevelt! You are thinking of Franklin! Read the wikipedia articles at the very least! Teddy was President from 1901 to 1909, and died in 1919.

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

Exactly what Teddy said right after Pearl Harbor.

Only one of those error posts is mine.

Adventure/Action cartoon for adult swim.

young teddy in the american wilderness, african safari, and fighting the spanish american war with his volunteers.

They discover Franklin is there too and he rules over New Hyde park in a mechanized battle suit

wild west adventure miniseries with scrooge mcduck

Teddy would make an amazing cartoon character

I think I would go a little Peabody and Sherman with it, Teddy is this big adventuring action hero type and he goes around having adventures with his sidekick, lets say TR Jr but who knows, teaching him various lessons mostly based on what the actual TR believed in, the classic progressive values if you will

but of course the main part of the show would be TR being an over the top action hero in ridiculous situations

Various supernatural beings attempt to murder Theodore Roosevelt. Hijinks ensue.

A combination of his wild adventures / various political offices alternating with family comedy. Reading Alice's memoir made me a lot more interested in his personality as the head of a blended family (his first wife died) and a father etc.

Roosevelt, Alice, and a big bear go in adventures where Roosevelt seeks to fight and kill every beast they come across
First episode would have him fight the Snallygaster, as there it is alleged that he wanted to hunt it down after hearing about it

Super fucking underrated post