Bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh...

bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT HIS CROTCH HASJHJDHWRUI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hiiCOZ0pyJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ywaR-Lq_ayk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/hiiCOZ0pyJg

>Wants to destroy the universe because he has no dick.

why did they give him no dick what did they mean by this?

>marvel final boss is a fucking grapefruit

>movie makes 20 billion
>A+++ on cinescore metacrotic red tomatoes
>check it out
>it's garbage

>99% on RT
>"It's a very funny movie!" - Josheph (((Bergstein)))

>MCUcks are video game players
Pathetic

if they have no intention of showing his dick why model it...waste of artist time.

>DCucks SCRAMBLING for any cover they can find
S E E T H I N G

wheres his dong

That’s as bad as doomsday holy shit

Also
>where’s da benis :DDDD

This is interesting. Do any of these uber-level villains concern themselves with pussy? Darkseid? Galactus? Anti-Monitor? Do they get their power because they choose not to pursue roasties? But then what about Von Doom?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywaR-Lq_ayk

>the final boss of the MCU is just a purple Hulk
Wasn't that the plot of the last Hulk flick?

>big bad has no pants
LOL

but he looks like a grimmice version of a ken doll looks like shit

thiccc

WHATEVER IT TAKES BRO COME ON

Thanos' whole deal is he wants to fugg Death because she's a hot goth chick. He's a beta orbiter.

abomination was gray/ piss yellow/brown hulk

No way, Doomsday was a poorly animated ninja turtle.

I thought he was a poorly animated cave troll?!?FACT!!!

hnnnngg

You're a fucking capeshit fanboy, you really think you're above even vidyafags?

Darkseid wants the anti-life equation so he can rule he universe. He wants personal power, utterly and completely.

This may be a surprise for you guys but alpha dudes who get vagina all the time dont give a shit about women.

Thanos vs pic related.

Who wins?

fpbp

The real joke is Justice League showed us Batman as a quipmachine. How will DCucks ever recover?

THIIICCC

I didn’t give that faggot permission to use my post in his video I should sue. Tasteless!

Thanos is not a body-builder, that body needs more fat.

He looks like a power top to me.

I'm not sure if Thanos even registers on the homo-hetero scale.

True, he doesn't even have a dick. Maybe that's his secret along with his fucked up childhood?

His fucked up chin would indicate the secret is he's half skrull or some shit. Either way the only thing he seems attracted to is literal Death, but she is often depicted as a lady in Marvel, so I guess it's kind of up in the air

Seems like an honest guy

He storyline literally revolves around murdering all the children he sired with different alien species of the years in-order to appease Death.

Don't forget going all mengele on his mom and nuking his own home planet.

EAT BIG
GET BIG
CMOOOOOOON

Yeah, that's Thanos in a nutshell. He's actually trying to fuck an abstract concept. Like not fuck with, but full penetration with the concept of death

AAAAAAHHHAAAA

pfffffttAHHHHAHA

>He storyline literally revolves around murdering all the children he sired with different alien species of the years in-order to appease Death.

You are assuming him wanting Death makes him a heterosexual. I'm saying...I don't even know how the fuck to even classify that.

Yes, more of this.

I got you covered senpai

>quoiromantic

I finally have an identity.

I'd mostly fit pomosexual but this quoiromantic is the word I've been looking for my whole life.

kek

wew lad

he'll be taken out by spidey playing "standing on a beach", and offering him some hugs. then introduces him to a nice goth chick, and they start hanging out and smoking beedees. thanos starts wearing eye makeup, talks about his fucked up mom and dad, writes brooding poems about loving death. happies all around.

Is he taking over the universe to compensate for something...

Could be worse.

OP's pic is MUCH worse

Yeah who wants an Oscar winning practical effects alligator man anyways? GIVE US OUR CGI RICH PIANA!

Yeah, who wants a character that even resembles their source when you can have a thin-armed midget? ha ha!

I don't give a fuck about this croc nigger, but OP's pic is a fucking joke

Mmm yes my favorite meme

why? Looks like thanos to me

And might I add: handsome.

>the sad state of DC fanboys

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

lmao, i'm not a fucking capeshitting company wars enabling fucking idiot, kill yourself you specimen

>Thanos is post-operative transexual

that's a bold statement from Marvel

This is worse than Steppenwolf how?

Why so angry?

galactus has a daughter. but he don't give 2 shit about bitches since he hungry for food 24/7

I would unironically worship him

I think Thanos would begin courting Thiccseid.
Okay.

It's not made by based Snyder so it's not a representation of the alienation of mankind from the values of civilization (as seen in Herman Hesse's Steppenwolfe), resulting in the invasion of the the steppe barbarians against Rome, in this case represented by Metropolis.

>beams aren't zigging or zagging

I can't fap to this.

Well I can't do anything about that.

Babyseid>Thanos

>grown adult men in this very thread are arguing about which billion dollar corporation is making the money off children's cartoon characters

Fuck off, retard.