Opinions on this?

Opinions on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzoy1bgAfys
derpibooru.org/164497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pre-cancellation Family Guy >>>>> American Dad > Cleveland show >>>>>>>>>>> Post-Revival Family Guy

lol ponies

For clarification:

TSRDFSPPRAJ

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack.

this

>this thread

inb4 BARNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Pre-cancellation Family Guy > American Dad
Pleb.

Larry and steve > American Dad >>> season 4-5 Family Guy >>> Cleveland show >>>> Pre-cancellation >>>>> Post-Revival Family Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzoy1bgAfys

>There it is!

I loved the freight train ep where hes a mystery novelist.

Barney is shit.

I don't think that's enough to summon him

>Do pony in-joke
>Get canceled
Guess there's a lesson there to be learned

Cleveland show was going to be cancelled from the start, they were making jokes about it since the beginning.

barneybro get in here
this faggots are at it again

I agree with all of this but I'd switch Pre-cancellation family guy and American Dad.

Let's just say that Barneyfags need to be fucking DEAD.

HE HAS BEEN SUMMONED

no, not really, no image posted to prove that it's really him

Fuck off jew boy before canada gets nuked.

Global rule 15 is a joke

Agreed

This place would be better if that rule didn't exist

The amount of times I've tried to report humanized ponies and gotten banned for trying to call them out makes me think this.

If I were a mod, I'd enforce that shit harder than ever.

MY PEBBLES

It certainly wouldn't be worse.

Sethtoons in general is mass consumption shit tier media. None of it has been clever for nearly 2 decades.

How is this show so bad? It doesn't do cutaway gags right, which is really the only thing family guy does, and it doesn't do American dad "style" humor right either.

Its trying to do low to middle class black humor?

I wonder if it's gonna be revoked soon. Seems like the fan base is mostly dead. Can't imagine them hanging on for longer than another year or two

American Dad > early family guy > cleveland > post cancel family guy

>it doesn't do American dad "style" humor right either.
You mean black style humor.

AD objectively has better "black comedy" than The Black MacFarlane Show.

All it had going for it was slutty Roberta.

Why are the women drawn in all of sethtoons unfappable? I can fap to Marge Simpson, but not any of these cunts.

Knowing this site as soon as it's lifted there will be a day of nothing but ponies in Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

Cleveland Show while it was airing was much better than Family Guy at the time.

Hi Lee

all of Seth's "humor" is based on New England WASP culture.

Sup lee goldman, you autistic jew. Do I have to remind you of your encyclopedia dramatica article?

But then everything would return to normal after a week

Sup Forums at the very least would still ban for not being anime related. Trolls would take full advantage of Sup Forums and Sup Forums like they did 6 years ago.

Yeah but it would be nothing but bitching that whole week.

>can fap to Marge Simpson
>the women drawn in all of sethtoons unfappable

I think it may mean you have problems

No, I think it might be you.

It's simple, just make GR15 a simple board rule for the few boards that would be most affected by it. No point in enforcing it on boards that wouldn't care like /po/ or [s4s].

It would be no different then posting /vp/ threads on Sup Forums, they have a containment bored for a reason.

>containment bored
>bored

Pony threads would probably only have acceptable threads on Sup Forums, (generals and discussion, no more broken down tulpa/"user in ponyville" shit) /trash/, and occasionally /toy/. I'm sure people will bait with threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums as well but those would probably just be taken down.

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN

I'd enjoy that week

What's the 002 stand for?

I liked the bears

rest was shit

stop samefagging

literally nobody cares anymore except newfags and barneyfag

But I expect /mlp/ to stay for the same reason /vp/ is around. Too much Generals for them to really fit anywhere if the board were to go.

It was bad in S1 where it DID have cutaways and was trying to be FG. Then it abandoned that and did its own thing. Pretty much what American Dad did. Seth shows suck until they stop being FG. If only Bordertown got the chance

It really is quite astounding how funny you can make your show when you have limitations put on you. I think this might be the big defining difference between this and most of Seth's other work.

>can't make the butt of every joke a swear, or a gory scene, because kids
>kids don't want two static people sitting around talking, so there's gotta be plenty of animation
>gotta put in good humor that adults can like, but it should be picked up by kids as well

Really makes me wonder if a show becoming "mature" is ever a good idea.

seems like a coincidence to me

Eagerly anticipating His coming

careful now

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/164497