So what do you think of Infinity Train?

So what do you think of Infinity Train?
youtu.be/oY6kfVWv01k

Corgis are a fad animal. Fuck this shit.

I liked it. The pilot was pretty rough but it has potential. The format could lead to interesting and fun adventures with a good writing team.

It has the potential to be great, but I feel it can easily go to shit.

Marvin clone is cringe and needs to die.

I liked everything except the awful character designs.

I want it to get picked up for a miniseries but with a redesign.

Is there still hope it would be picked? It went silent for a long time.

I enjoyed it and I'd want to see more of it. Tulip's character as it now seems interesting, although it could turn terrible with improper handling.

Don't much like it

it's pretty generic, honestly it's pretty interchangeable with a lot of the other pilots out of cartoon network recently in terms of quality and concept

I fucking hated that dumb downer-side of the robot and I hope they get rid of it.

>Infinity Train & Forever Twelve
>Red-headed girl enters a world where absolutely anything can happen
Just with one of them never wanting to leave, and the other not wanting to stay.

But the ending in Infinity Train got me pretty interested. I'd like to see the stakes for finding the door to the next cart get more intense. And maybe see if there's other people that have been traveling through as well.

It was a million times better than that 12 Forever shit.

I liked it a lot and want it to be a series but I want it done like over the garden wall, one well structured season and then done.

This and Victor and Valentino looked okay

>pseudo-intellectual protag
>lame Marvin ripoff
>"The next room is probably a fart room"
>it's literally a fart room
Dropped.

What the taco?

kys

It's trying to seem deep and clever without actually being deep or clever.

I don't think it's really trying to seem anything.

it alright

no, spooky mexican adventures was dogshit

>>>pseudo-intellectual protag

The only people who complain about
pseudo-intellectualism are pseudo-intellectualists.

Bullshit. Any kind of entertainment is trying to establish some sort of tone and this is clearly trying to make us think it's weird and mysterious with something big going on behind the scenes. Just look at the way the music kicks in after the number changes on her hand.

But conveniently, they haven't had to explain shit since it's just the pilot, and since the pilot hasn't shown us anything that can be considered clever, it's probably safe to say that they haven't got anything clever up their sleeves to justify trying to be weird and mysterious.

The only people who complain about people complaining about pseudo-intellectualism are pseudo-intellectualists.

I would give it two seasons, but that's it. Not bad, though.

bump

Just with the broadest of strokes on this, it makes me wish they were clever enough to be the same show; halfway in, they stumble upon each other, and the link is complete.

I didn't hate the writing or style, but the concept is too "me too." I mean it's lifted directly from an Adventure Time episode.

Main Character looks meh, sidekicks are bad and the plot seems like its trying be something like AT when it comes to 2Deepforyou

If both shows were on at the same time I'm sure they'd do a crossover.

I kind of hope Twelve Forever gets picked up just because I want a cartoon with some edges and corners in their character designs. Too much roundness lately.

So, what is this train a metaphor for?

Why do you have to be such a faggot?

lyfe mah nig

I thought it was better than some of the other pilots CN came out with, but I can't say I'd go out of my way to watch it if it were a series.

I really want it to happen, though I haven't heard of any news for months

i want her to be pretty. other than that, good show.

>Implying she's not pretty

It will be too good to be actually made. So we will all pretend its great. But the second its picked up everyone will shit on it.

Nah, man, Adventure Time was great for the first couple of seasons. It was only after getting bogged down in weightless relationship drama that it started to suck.

And even then, the weightless relationship drama still gave us Lemongrab.

Pretty rad.
now that OK KO is being made it and 12 forever are the only pilots I'm waiting for to get shows.

It's honestly only a matter of time.

I love how the MC wears boots like 30 sizes bigger than she should. They look like she would lose them very easily and end up barefoot.

I liked it and want to see where it goes

could easily become shite. pilot looks good. I wanna see where it goes

What's up your ass?

Make it a miniseries and you have the next OtGW on your hands.

Why do I get a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy vibe from this?

Sad One is basically Marvin the Paranoid Android.

Yeah, I think it has an intriguing idea, but it wouldn't work as a full series CN usually does.
A miniseries, or simply a 1-2 season series with a proper ending would be best in this case.

Like a tiny version of Gravity Falls.

>that death
>that final message God left for his creations

1000000000/10 scene

>it airs on CN
>at 6:00 am on a fucking Saturday
At least it got 700,000 views. That has to count for something.

footfags get out

>people still think this show will be picked up
When CN is 97% TTG, they know that a show like this will not fly with their main demographic.

I liked it a lot. I think it got a huge amount of potential and CN would be crazy not to give it at least one season.

No. I actually got an education.

Intellectualism isn't something you can just get handed to you on a piece of paper.

What isn't?

Would probably be a bitch to cosplay, I'd imagine.

It looks a lot more interesting than any of the other new cartoons and pilots floating around. I agree that it would probably be best as an OtGW type mini-series though.

The only worry would be them having no answers to the cool mysteries like LOST had no fucking answers.

Maybe she's poor and has to wear her dad's boots.

>MC goes out of her way to not help corgis even though she has to deal with the shadow monster to get to the door anyway and could use their help
>thinks killing a spider will somehow affect her hand at all

I think it needs to be greenlight as a miniseries. It would get old fast

I think it will be the best show ever because I had a more positive opinion of the pilot and I also like to extrapolate based on limited data and assumptions.

My understanding was that she doesn't want to build relationships with those she meets because she's going to leave them behind.

As for number, just wishful thinking/hypothesis that something has to happen.

My dick, because it's infinite

>When CN is 97% TTG

There was a time when this wasn't supposed to be literal