/our mommy/

/our mommy/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/26/susan-sarandon-thinks-hillary-clinton-would-have-been-very-dangerous-as-president.html
airwars.org/data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to interview? Based if true.

I would literally swear an oath to serve her and follow her every command for the rest of my life if I could.

Susan Sarandon is woke about the global elites.

I want her to shit on my chest

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/26/susan-sarandon-thinks-hillary-clinton-would-have-been-very-dangerous-as-president.html

Sir, your tastes and insights are surpassed only by the potency of your manly nature.

A toast to you, dear friend. Men of your impeccable preferences are a dying breed, and without a doubt, more's the pity.

what is it with soyboys wanting women to shit on them?

>elvira

No Uma Thurman?

Halle Berry?

>no Carla Gugino
Shameful.

You just know...

>being rich is bad meme man

>we would be at war.

airwars.org/data/

The stack of bodies Donald has racked up thanks Susan for her ideological fortitude.

Debra Messing was a mistake

Yet ISIS is all but defeated. It was worth it you dumb libtard.

Fracking is okay

I'm a faggot and I much prefer trump. Why is Debra Messing so prejudiced against gay people?

Sarandon (70) pictured with Kiernan Shipka (17)

are you a high ranking member of the armed forces or an intellectual mind at service to the armed forces who specializes in strategy?

If not why do you claim to understand their ways and intentions towards what has to be done?

dbra msng tlks lk a rtrd

SalSal is 18 now, brother.

That being said how's the foot game

probably not that different a number than HRC would have stacked up, maybe more because Trump is incompetent

>Look what happened under Obama that we didn't notice

Everyone who wasn't a rabid Hollywood leftist with their head up their own arse or actively working in the propaganda machine noticed.

At the time they were a year younger.

>Yet ISIS is all but defeated.
lmao

Why does Grace type like a teenage girl?

Not a Trump supporter but what Obama and Hillary did in Lybia is unforgivable.

Great argument dude.

>only Iraq and Syria

Not biased at all