Is he gay coded?

Is he gay coded?
Also, how is Dani Burns the hottest human in all of Transformers, in this of all shows?

He probably experimented with her body during the bodyswap episode.
Maybe Dani did too

Does anyone else find Quickshadow oddly hot?

>oddly

Because Lacey Chabert.

I would say no but the his voice actor happens to be gay.

Other than Beast Wars, and possibly Animated, this show has the best written chracters out of any TF show.

How is it the best TF show we've had in YEARS. It blows RiD and CW out of the water.

My kid started watching this show on NF and I though it would be ok, but shit, I love it. I bough al...I mean... I bought him all the toys I could find.

Props for this show for casting Michael Bell.

>It blows RiD and CW out of the water.
CW as in Combiner Wars?
Anything blows that out of the water.

I'm glad to hear that, because now I don't have to worry about ever watching it

>When Dani and Blades spent time alone together in space to talk.

Best episode.

>tfw Dani will never sit on your face

Wait, Rescue Bots is still going on? I thought the Hub went under

104 episodes and probably more...

The Hub is just called Discovery Family now, it's been rearranged a bit but it's still a Hasbro/Discovery partner channel

At the moment I think the only shows still airing new episodes are MLP and Rescue Bots, but they air reruns of some of the other shows

Interesting.

I-Is there any of the old Discovery Kids shows?

Like what? I don't remember what it was like before Hub

Kenny the Shark, Tutenstein, Time Warp Trio?

Blades looks pretty pissed in this pic.

I dont fucking understand it either

Oh, nah, it's mostly G.I Joe and Transformers early morning, and then ponies and pets later morning and after noon, with a mix of whatever other random cartoons they feel like peppering in

DAMN

>robot
>coded
teehee

No more episodes, just interactive Youtube videos.

>Rather than producing more original episodes of Rescue Bots, the series will become a sort of "choose-your-own-adventure" clip show on YouTube called My Transformers: Rescue Bots Adventure. Kids will watch part of a clip and be given a choice of actions, which will then lead to other clips.

>coded
>>>tumblr

>It tingles!

Yes, but I've been finding femmebots hot since I hit puberty. The only thing "odd" about is I find her voice sexy, even though I find Alex Kingston to be horse-faced

UNF

Is season 5 happening? The toys are still selling.

So Blurr will join 'Bee in RID I take it?

rumours say yes.