The Romitas

Jr or Sr?

Sr. How is this even a question? Jr draws everyone like they're made of squares and rectangles

This exactly.

Romita Sr is a goddamn legend, but Jr is one of the most overrated artists we've got. Can't tell you how many books I've skipped over because of Romita Jr's blocky art.

>Jr draws everyone like they're made of squares and rectangles
Are you sure you're not talking about Jim Lawson?

Sr is overrated as all fuck. Jr. did an outstanding job on Daredevil but has put out some truly godawful work in the past 15 years.

This.

Romita

Jr. Natch. What planet are you from?

Jazzy Johnny

Peak JRJR takes it easy but overall I love Sr's style more. Grimy 80's superheroes and 60's romance comics are my two favorites so it's a genuinely tough choice.

Jr has a time between trying to draw like his dad and his current style that was god tier

sr was caniff + kirby
jr was godly when paired when an embellisher like al williamson or scott hanna

Sr. is a B+ player. A great artist with a admirable Spidey run but he'll never be in the Kirby, Ditko, Wood, Kubert league.

Jr. is a C+ player. An okay artist who can be elevated or destroyed by his inker, colorist, etc.

Better question:
Joe, Andy or Adam?

Jr is shit. I can't stand his art

Jr. His art has good and bad moments and he lives and dies on his inker and colorist but I'll take it over Sr.'s consistency

JRJR hands down, from his early Spider-Man, to Daredevil, to X-Men, to his 90's work, to Thor, to Spider-Man again, to his recent work on Batman with Miller and Snyder. Yeah he's got some wonky work in between, like Avenges vs X-Men, but the highs are so great I can over look them

Romita Sr. is of course a legend, and is probably neck in neck with John Buscema as the best house artist of all time. Here's a Sin City pin up by JRSR

Jr is a nutbag who supports the expanding earth claptrap, so Sr.

Not Jr.

joe ofcourse
that man has a legacy that is rivaled by few

whichever shoots the most cum into a gay ass

/thread

Yea that's no question at all

JRJR can be good if he takes his time and has a good inker, but 90% of the time it comes out shit.

This is a real question?
which one can draw women?

Romita Sr is an A artist, his strengths were different than the rest. He was better as a romance artist but that translated well to Spider-Man with his large supporting cast.

That's why Spider-Man had the hottest women in the silver age.

>Still don't know if Hank is using his powers or not.
Does Marvel even have editors or ...

Both for me please.

Fuck I love that artwork

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>Adam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Andy

Sr. No fucking contest.

JRJR

This

The one that actually knows how to draw.

Both good for different reasons, JRjr can get fucked over royally by his inker/colorist though, he has def put out some sob par stuff lately but half of it looking bad isnt even really his fault

this.