This show is pretty comfy in a shitty but serviceable background noise kind of way...

This show is pretty comfy in a shitty but serviceable background noise kind of way. Which is most of these kind of Canadian shows.

Sam is a qt.

His nose-head makes me irrationally angry. My eyes just keep registering it as a big butt with lopsided eyes and a mouth.

Well he is a nerd after all. Must have something disgusting "on his face" which is a barrier for opposite sex except some other nerd.

He literally has both of his eyes on one side of his face

No he just stole his father's eyes.

it's pretty much what you'd expect from a movie-based tv series

from the pilot i assume the rest of it's just wacky science time w/ sam & flint

You act like he's the first cartoon design ever to do this or something.

Sometimes artists draw stuff that doesn't make sense. For example Snoopy has a face like that too.

>This show is pretty comfy in a shitty but serviceable background noise kind of way.

Just like Canada

I've always thought it was shit trait. How does older things doing this make it ok?

I think show tries to imitate 90s animation style, which in turn imitated 60s animation.

Because no one listens to your opinion, thankfully.

Clearly you did by responding

I just watch the show for cutie nerd Sam. Nothing else matters.

>I'm so desperate for people to pay attention to me I will purposely misinterpret the usage of "listen" in the context of that sentence!

That's just sad, man.

>CLOUDY IS THE WORST ANIMATED FILM OF ALL TIME! IT HAS HORRIBLE ANIMATION! THEREFORE THIS CARTOON GETS THE ANIMAT SEAL OF GARBAGE! THIS FILM IS SO TERRIBLE! I HATE THIS FILM!

what did he mean by this?

>Watch Flynn BEFORE he made it rain meatballs
>Female reporter wearing her nerdy revelation outfit is second main character.
What did they mean by this?

Something something memory erasing when she moves away

Why not just set it in between the two movies? Why the convoluted back story?

Because execs have this obnoxious tendency to demand shows stick to a "Kids in school" formula

>watch this character BEFORE he did the thing that made him interesting.

What did they mean by this?

too bad main guy's head looks like a tumor

Coincidentally, I have it on in the background right now.

Show is very unremarkable, but it's not bad. Also, is that Sean Cullen voicing Mayor Shelbourne? That guy can give a solid VO performance.

>Every time he speaks.

Sean Cullen is legit one of the funniest comedians in Canada.

I wish he'd voice act in Vancouver instead of Toronto....oh well.