Tonight around midnight is when Iron Fist is hitting

Tonight around midnight is when Iron Fist is hitting

Are you all ready?

It had some nasty reviews, but lets hope those guys are tasteless and it's actually amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqJUrKV6Fa8
youtube.com/watch?v=PfGTVNCThO4
theurbanist.info/iron-fist-showrunner-star-explain-inclusive-kun-lun-society/
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/13/iron-fist-shou-lao-will-not-appear-on-screen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It only has nasty reviews because Danny's white

It's Netflix MCU it can't be anything LESS than amazing

At best I'll be pleasantly surprised that its OK, but I am not getting my hopes up.

It's possible the reviewers didn't get their payment and someone at Marvel's billing forgot to issue it which is why it's got negative ratings

Or they went overbudget and couldn't pay them in the end

If they cut what it takes to become the Iron Fist from the show I will lose my mind

Good news is Danny DOES kill shou lou on the show

Bad news is they aren't showing it

I have to assume you're a filthy liar that deserves death

You understand

idk man a good chunk of Luke Cage was boring as fuck and JJ could have stood to be half as long as it was.

>expecting the marvel/netlix budget to show someone fist fighting a dragon

They ran over budget, so they snuck onto the set of Game of Thrones. There's this scene where Jon Snow and Daenerys are talking with one of her dragons behind her, then out of nowhere Dany Rand shows up and punches the dragon in the heart. At first everyone is confused because he was on that show too, then they realize he's not supposed to be there and all these security guards run after him while he runs off the set making three stooges noises and waving his arms around.

Seeing as how I hated everything after DD s1, I'm expecting a heap of garbage so I'm not watching it.
Oh, and I've had more than my fill of Scott Buck being a showrunner. It's your turn to suffer.

I enjoyed every bit of both those shows, I think people want more splosions than they are getting and though I understand that, you can also have a good show without that.

But yeah...a martial arts hero in this should have significantly more action IMO than the other shows.

Legion is pretty light on action and its one of the best shows on atm.

This user is joking, but it turns out 50% of Iron Fist was filmed illegally on the sets of other shows at night after everyone else went home. The scene where Danny shows up in the lobby being all "I'm Danny Rand" then fights a bunch of security guards took place in the lobby of a real office building, and they weren't informed ahead of time, so for all they knew some random hobo came in off the street and starting beating up their security.

>anyone I disagree with just wants more explosions XD
As expected of idiots who enjoyed that trash.

I'm not really looking for explosions either though. I just didn't care for them. That's it.

It won't be midnight unless you're on the west coast, it'll drop around 3 AM in the East.

>Anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot

THE IRONY FORCE IS STRONG

It doesn't have a set time like it should if DD s2 is any indication, I was refreshing Netflix like mad and had gotten through torrenting half the first episode before it finally came up. Such stupidity

Aww, baby doesn't like his own methods used on him.

Fuck that when's Punisher

Not him, retard. Keep embarrassing yourself.

Let's be honest...you're a low-brow idiot that immediately got uncomfortable and started to look at your phone as soon as people started talking.

>people are supposed to know who is who on anonymous boards
You're the only one embarrassing yourself, defending a fucking idiot. That is, if you're telling the truth and not samefagging.

>Makes assumptions and keeps embarrassing himself further.

I'm really laughing here, keep posting.

>you're a low-brow idiot
Now that's true irony. Get better taste and watch actually good shows once in your life not accuse everyone who doesn't like your garbage of "wanting more explosions"

Please, please share 10 shows that you consider to be good

Go ahead

>if I say something enough times, it will be true
Pathetic.

This will be good.

Yes, you are.

>It only has nasty reviews because Danny's white

Lol most reviews don't even mention this and the ones that do list it as one quality among about 1000 that make it shit.

SJW social media screencaps aren't reality, Sup Forums isn't reality.

Netflix makes several hundred million a month, they can afford it, they better fucking do it

Im ready.
>It had some nasty reviews
meh. I think they are letting their bias show, I mean its not like any of the other netflix shows are 10/10

Fuck your ten, have seven instead.

>The Wire
>Sopranos
>first season of Twin Peaks
>Prisoner (British show, not Australian garbage)
>Deadwood (even if it's kinda shitty, still better than your capeshit)
>Polish "Dekalog"

Now let's see you being a contrarian faggot and say how badly-written and badly-made trash like Jessica Jones is the best show ever made and all of that is shit and overrated.

>N-NO U ;_;

Jeez I wouldn't have commented on that post at all if I'd know all this dumb arguing would happne

Does any thread that goes past 10 posts on Sup Forums and isn't a fap thread of some kind not turn into a pile of toxic waste

Damnit, I forgot seventh that is Russian "Brigada"

of course they don't say it outright. you think cage and jj had no flaws that got overlooked because of who they are?

>The Wire
>Sopranos
>Twin Peaks
>Prisoner

Objectively good taste

but everyone is still going to shit post at you anyway. I'm the person who said they didn't care for JJ or Luke Cage btw

>no Breaking Bad

Nah, you're a pathetic piece of shit that just went for whatever critically acclaimed shit there is via google.

>Using capeshit in Sup Forums of all places

The Netflix marvel shows may not be the greatest shows ever, but they are still good.

Learn that other tastes exist and stop being such a weird faggot that thinks their taste is superior to all others.

>of course they don't say it outright.

Why can't you all just accept that people like different things

You're the opposite of the "splosions" spectrum but you're still the EXACT SAME stupidity of the "splosions" people so you can feel just as stupid as them, user.

>O-only my PURE dramas are good!
>If it's crime related, it's GOOD!

You're sad.

That was sort of the point of his entire post.

This is actually on par.

>"Spolsions"
There's the people that don't want to follow plots or dialogue and can't really understand things being revealed to them and only want to see action and be entertained with that.

>"Superiority"
Then there's the people that want to be seen as intelligent so they go like lemmings toward everything that's called "good" or "the best" and support it adamantly without actually thinking for themselves and are afraid to watch anything else or talk about anything else as it would somehow reflect badly on themselves and this artificial image of superiority they've created. They just want to feed their ego and use the shows they watch as proof of their superiority over others.

Splosions people are of higher integrity to be honest, they're just being true to their senses and base interests.

so entry level, may as well put mad men on it

>y-you just googled it
Lel.
>they are still good
Well, that's your opinion. To me they are below even pulpy stuff like True Detective in every way. Daredevil? Good action show because it's all it set out to be. Jessica Jones was an absolutely horrid drama/psychological thriller and the only good thing about Luke Cage was Cottonmouth who was replaced by an awful villain.

Didn't feel it to be honest.
Maybe it's because I was tired of all the crime show villain protagonist tropes at that point.
>now he's making assumptions
Correlation =/= causation, faggot. Just because some of the best shows are crime-related doesn't mean all crimeshit is good, otherwise I'd like Luke Cage.

It's like I'm on Sup Forums

You're not worth my time, so I'm not gonna read it. Go rage now or whatever you do.

>12 hours remain

Time to play video games

If you're EST then it's not until 3 AM est.

Meh. I hope it pulls a reverse and the backend is great.

I'm preparing a feast for a 12 hour binge from 3AM

I hope it doesn't disappoint, as I enjoy Iron Fist and any kung-fu related stuff, but it would be a shame to make food to last me for 12 hours if I'm going to get bored within 4.

>mfw it disappoints

the fighting is bad because they went with chinese choreographers to do their floaty bullshit wuxia shit

this is what happens when you let chinese people choreograph the fights
youtube.com/watch?v=OqJUrKV6Fa8

this is what happens when you let white people do it
youtube.com/watch?v=PfGTVNCThO4

which one would you rather watch? which is more iron fist to you?

furthermore, this is the reason why you get martial artists to do these things, not actors. You need to use people that can really pull off the stunts

I'll be avoiding Sup Forums at work tomorrow so I can be disappointed spoiler free when I got home.

what food are you preparing user

Neither? Both look like shit.

Doubtful that it'll be good from what we know about it but as an Iron Fist fan I'll probably find something to enjoy. At the very least Colleen is a qt.

>This is what happens when you let white people do it
>Ninja 2 was choreographed by a Swiss guy

that's about as white as you can get

>they went with chinese choreographers to do their floaty bullshit wuxia shit
So it's going to be exactly what a lot of people want it to be?

>At the very least Colleen is a qt.

C-can we fill the threads with cuteposting?

user, you may want to look up his name and a photo

I think what makes me most concerned is that they're omitting the revenge motivation. Like I don't really understand why you choose to do that when it's the core of his origin.

But I only use Netflix when they send me the free trial emails so I probably won't watch this for like another 2 years.

No. Cuteposting is for pure, and her purity will be defiled by the obligatory sex scene. But it'll be really hot.

only if they want something that isn't visually interesting. Stunts and fights are only entertaining when there is plausibility to them. Floaty turn based wire fighting isn't fun

There is still room for Danny to fuck Misty right? I mean Luke only ruined the pussy once. It can recover can't it?

Yeah but it's it's already ruined if he isn't pure before her

You mean Karen Page, guess starring fronk

All they had to do was make the fights look good.

Kys

>Stunts and fights are only entertaining when there is plausibility to them. Floaty turn based wire fighting isn't fun

shut the fuck up moron, its a cape show
>magic chi fists
>a fucking dragon
>mystical magic asian city
>MUH REALISM

shoot yourself. hell yes im mad

Can't wait to see Iron Fist beat the chink shit out of some ricemunching cucks and then fuck some tight Asian puss.

this

im going to rate it 5stars just to piss of some roastie sluts, not even trolling. im just glad iron fist exists

>theurbanist.info/iron-fist-showrunner-star-explain-inclusive-kun-lun-society/

>Jones spoke to The Daily Beast about a variety of topics concerning the upcoming series. With his casting still being a hot topic of conversation, Jones revealed a new twist to K’un-Lun. For the purposes of the show, they decided to make the traditionally Chinese/Tibetan only population more inclusive.

>What you may not know about K’un-Lun yet is that in our version of the story, K’un-Lun isn’t predominantly an Asian culture. K’un-Lun is a diverse place with people from all over the world—South America, Europe, Asians, and Caucasian people all reside in this place.

>It’s a celestial city that exists in another dimension and because of that there’s nothing that we felt made it specifically Chinese or Tibetan. We certainly modeled it after Tibetan monasteries, but it felt like we just naturally wanted to open it up to make it a little more diverse just because it gives us a lot more options in writing about it, I believe. The entry to the city is somewhere in Asia but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s an Asian city, wholly

Can you imagine if they did this shit to Wakanda?

>It's Netflix MCU it can't be anything LESS than amazing
No user, it's a Netflix MCU that's not Daredevil S1 so it can't be anything but a decent first half followed by a six hour slog.

None of that means anything if it looks like shit user.

all of JJ was pretty bad and Luke Cage was good throughout

nice opinion

>It had some nasty reviews, but lets hope those guys are tasteless and it's actually amazing
>implying Marvel Netflix could ever produce anything amazing on the shoestring budget and dancing around the subject of the movies

Good luck with that.

Netflix isn't the one putting out the money

>It’s a celestial city that exists in another dimension and because of that there’s nothing that we felt made it specifically Chinese or Tibetan

Yeah you know outside the kung-fu. And all the Chi knowledge.

Oddly, the logo reminds me of the Wu-Tang clan logo.

>nothing that made it specifically chinese

Except for Kun Lun mountain in mythology, shit even had trees with immortal fruit

>only chinks know kung fu

bootyblasted chink detected

>Can you imagine if they did this shit to Wakanda?

Except K'un-Lun isn't aggressively isolationist, but you'd know that if you read comics and you don't.

>kun lun isn't aggressively isolationist

Alot of the natives are racist assholes in the comic tho

That's absolutely not true. Actually read a fucking Iron Fist comic you moron. The biggest reason people there treated Danny like shit was because he is white and they're extremely isolationist. They only really opened their doors to Danny's father.

people =/= government

That's the defining characteristic of Wakanda vs K'un-Lun. The government/politics are more racist than the people in Wakanda and vice versa.

RZA did direct one of the episodes.

Please, tell me your shows that are not entry level.
And what's wrong with Mad Men? I thought it was great.

Imagine my surprise when the Jeri trailer is the best. I hope she fingerblasts the fuck out of Colleen. Outta nowhere.

I honestly cannot believe they seem like they're handwaving away the atrocities she committed in JJ.

>stealing a murderer's magic spawn fetus and being responsible for multiple murders is A-OK if you're a girl

FUCK Jessica Jones.

>There was an interview that said that Shou Lao was in the show, but not as a dragon because "realistic."

Except that's untrue, the director said he wished they had the budget to show it and directly compared it to GoT. They said it's "alluded to" because they don't have the budget and had to be "realistic", not that Shou Lao was realistic.

Post sauce pls

>let's help a sociopath with dangerous abilities escape
>surely he will do what he promised
There's being an unlikable character and then there's being so fucking retarded and unlikable it's straight-up bad writing.

Budget reasons, but he will be "alluded to intelligently"

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/13/iron-fist-shou-lao-will-not-appear-on-screen/

my ass is chapped

Can't they just show Danny walking up to a cave with some fire and dragon Boise's coming out

Then later cut to Danny plunging his hands in the urn with a vague large shadowy smouldering corpse in the background

They could do an interior of the heart, have the heartbeat throughout, muffled battle noises, and end with Danny's fists splitting through it. It's cheaty but you can be quick with it and not need to shoot the budget. Just have it be a quick sequence.

>Horribly done wu-tang parody
don't ruin that too for me.

>It had some nasty reviews

Most of which are just assblasted SJWs who assume martial arts master = asian and are mad a white guy is in the role.