Bip bop bap duuduuru doo beeeep bap babe

bip bop bap duuduuru doo beeeep bap babe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whip what out?

Just saw the episode and I was kind of disappointed in this guy's voice, based on his design I was expecting something more raspy but he sounded like a nasally nerd.

He was voiced by a nasally nerd. Also, it really fit his character. Do you really want some hypermasculine dude acting all goofy like he was?

Man i fucked loved that episode.

Everything looked so bleak and serious I thought the old charm was to be replaced by pure gloomness and then SAMURAAAAAI JAAAAAACK.

That made my noon.

I feel like a different voice would fit somewhat well, make him more intimidating without removing all of the comedy of his character. Liked him fine but wasn't too into the voice.

>Eduardo
Huh

Definitely agreed. Even when I really like a show, I seldom watch a new episode episode twice (until I rewatch the whole series or just want to go back to watch my favorite episodes). I watched this 3 times already.

i liked the voice and the character in general
kind of dissapointed on the fight tho, too slow. Iguet they wanted it to last long and didnt have the best budget but still

He was plenty intimidating. He massacred a whole village and fought Jack with ease, up until the end. A more intense voice would have just wouldn't have fit his personality and ruin his character.

I figured he was gonna sound like Cad Bane but I was pleased with what we got

i couldn't stand the voice

PLAY ME A TUNE, MUSIC MAN

>What the skeep did you just zoppin say about me, you little babe? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class of A-ku's Assassins, babe, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on villages, and I have over 300 confirmed kills, you groove with me? I am trained in musical warfare and I’m the top singer in the entire evil that is Aku, dig it, babe. You babe are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the skadooby bop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my skiddly doobie wah words, babe. You think you can get away with saying that badoobopadayo to me over the Internet? Think again, babe. As we speak I am contacting my scattin network of groove men across the world and your style is being judged right now so you better prepare for the show, babe. The show that wipes out the funky little thing you call your beat. You’re bopping dead, babe! I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my magic flute, dig. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of A-ku's big bands and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable style off the face of the continent, you little babe. If only you could have known what funky retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your beboopin tongue. But you couldn’t, babe, you didn’t, babe, and now you’re paying the price, babe. I will scat fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re boppin dead, babe.

>The show that wipes out the funky little thing you call your beat.
Lost it at this part, pretty good m8

Fucking ace

>people keep saying his voice makes him sound gay

Has no one here ever heard of Sammy Davis Jr.?

People know about that, they still wanna fuck the robot

Thanks Adam Carolla for teaching me what scatting was a few weeks ago. Made him 10x better

This fucker has range.

Nigga it was a sammy davis jr impression

This board is 18+ only

> my scattin network of groove men
>you the skadooby bop out
>have held your beboopin tongue
> babe, you didn’t, babe, and now you’re paying the price, babe

How the fuck have you never heard scatman? This shit was everywhere for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

absolutely perfect