ITT: we try to find nemeses for characters who lack one

Lets start with Tigra from Marvel comics. my suggestion for a nemesis? Kraven the Hunter.

Tigra is something of a feminist while Kraven is an old-timey mysoginis
Tigra integrates into the environment while Kraven only seeks to dominate the environment
they could have a sexy Batman/Catwoman thing go on

>starting a thread with feminist SJW marvel BS
>being this new

>not even trying to contribute
And you think you're the good guy?

I know fuck-all about Tigra, but this pairing sounds awesome. I highly doubt they'd have a playful relationship with sexual tension though since it sounds like Tigra would hate everything about Kraven. I could see them being arch enemies who hatefuck each other every now and then though, and that sounds sweet.

>all of that
Why are you even here

Whatever happened to Tigra Bro? He gave Sup Forums some character.

Also, why not give Tigra a new villain rather than ape Kraven? I like your idea but just asking.

Nah, Kraven is old hat and a sexist macho asshole is really not a novel nemesis by any stretch of the imagination.
But what about Anastasia, his daughter?
She recently caught herself a bit of Terrigenisis and is full of self-loathing and bile for not being the pure human paragon she feels she should be. I could see her having a totally-not!-romantic obsession with Tigra. Maybe give her a big arc of accepting herself just so she can better pursue her irrational pet peeve.

Taskmaster.

who is Tigra bro? was I Tigra bro?

I bet you can't find a nemesis for a character who's barely appeared that much.

Deathstroke doesn't count anymore, so who is it?

That demon chick Blackheart was with in Circle of Four.

Jack O'lantern

Spider-Gwen

Cyclops and Strong Guy, Cyclps is all about shooting kinetic energy from afar, while Strong guy is all about absorbing kinetic energy but has to expel it within arms reach

Iron man and Venom too, one is enhanced by human means, one is by alien means.

Hyperion

Man who can intuitively see the flaws in all things vs Superman who sees the interconnectedness of all things intuitively.

Kamala

They'd have a good dynamic together. Girl that emulates an anti-hero and girl that emulates a superheroine.

Ironic, given there's a Kraven thread on the same row of the catalog as-of-this-post.
himself

Bump

If the kept going with Conan trapped on modern-day Earth 616, who could have been his Nemesis?

I'd rather Tigra have a new nemesis than give her Kraven.

I don't see them being nemeses. Both Mania and Kamala are heroes. They're just heroes who have different approaches of doing things, like Batman and Superman. I could see them being rivals or allies who have the occasional disagreement with each other though.

This would probably be for the best.

The problem with Tigra is that she's been a writer's chew toy. Her only win over a supervillian was against Kraven in her own series, and sense then he's gone 4-1 against her (beat her twice in Marvel-Team up and twice again in West Coast Avengers).

As for as heroes go she's really pathetic, especially when you factor in the Hood not-raping her. AIIIIEEE. AIIIEEEEE. That's her legacy along with teaching a bunch of superhero kids that got murdered by Arcade.

She's a loser and a writer would have to seriously work to get people to take her seriously.

>Putting tasky anywhere near shithumans

you are evil

Tasky is criminally underused for such a cool badguy.

Look at comicvine. He's barely fought anyone.

I'd appreciate him just fighting someone.

He's going to be a major part of Secret Empire nonsense with Hydra.

I'd rather they explore more story with Finesse and Him though.

During his Grayson run, I thought Red Claw could work as his arch

Sometimes it's for the best. Killer Frost predates Firestorm and yet it was a good pair.

It's a shame that you can't get past that one word. How easily triggered can one be?

Yeah. Mania really isn't nemesis material.
>Argh! You are so well-meaning but legally indefensible in your acts of brutal justice! I will hunt you to the ends of the earth!

>get call out for the retards they are
>L-LOL Y-YOURE TRIGGERED

What a shitshow.

you didn't even answer

Hellcat.
Everything good with the patriarchy vs everything wrong with feminism.

Shitthread deserve only to be shitposted into oblivion.
So yes, we're the good guys.

you'd rather have a 10000th thread about how all modern cartoons suck because they're not the ones you grew up with?

Hill. I can see him drive her up the walls.

I liked her with Pym.

Maria Hill? from SHIELD?

>Sometimes it's for the best. Killer Frost predates Firestorm and yet it was a good pair.
yeah, Sup Forums has a tendency to call any thread that's not one of the standard 8 a shitpost.

Aye. Just have him cross her and she tries to get back at him, getting progressively mad.

For Tigra, I'd drag up Lilith. She could be an ancient enemy of the cat people or such.

>rivalry starts when Conan playfully smacks her brown ass in the command room of the hellicarrier

Now I haven't really been reading a lot of Marvel lately, but I haven't seen Tigra since that whole Initiative thing, and she had a little cat son back then. Is she still even superheroing? Or still just acting as a teacher?

Because teachers don't need a nemesis. Unless you want to square her off against a grumpy janitor that always gives her shit.

Dude, janitors are the devil. Haven't you seen Scrubs?

Mephisto. Karnak would work as a sort of detective trying to unwravel an almost unending network of lies made by the devil. Mephisto would be amused by how much shit Karnak would miss.

oddly enough that has already happened