What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWA7GtDmNFU

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowstone-bearman.com/Tim_Treadwell.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being an idealistic retard

he will die for those animals, he will die for those animals, he will die for those animals

Rub a dub dub he's eating my lungs

Closet fag who didnt watch to just admit he wanted to be pounded away by hairy men so he hung out with bears.

The part where he starts swearing to D*g to help save the cubs is truly kino.

Man the audio recording of his death is chilling, you can picture what happened.

His studies of bears led to an all too personal understanding of the grizzly bear's digestive system.

Kek.

The ones on YouTube are fake. The real copy is owned by that other insane bear woman.

this is bullshit but I believe it

He found the company of humans unbearable

>Be lanklet
>Tangle with bears
>Die

does it matter? it's as accurate as it could get

What I don't get is the woman who went there with him.

His diary said she was terrified of bears.

Why the fuck did she stay out there then? To save a lost soul?

>be alcoholic heroin addict commiefornia retard
>cling to da burs as your only focal point in life
>get gf who's scared of bears but thinks she can fix your crazy
>keep her with you during most dangerous bear season because you want to see feberite bur
>get you and your gf eaten alive
the circulated audio with all the hits on youtube is fake
the real audio is either in possession of a relative/old girlfriend or destroyed, can't remember which

Society, man.

Actually, according to an account from someone with the Park Service who actually listens to it, the bear was eerily silent during the whole thing apart from occasional grunting which made it all the more haunting.

yellowstone-bearman.com/Tim_Treadwell.html

she loved timothy

He was mentally retard, or something.

>be man
>fight a bear
>instead of trying to help your man (prob wouldn't have worked), you just scream "fight back, fight back, OH MY GOD, FIGHT BACK"

made me really mad when i heard it the first time.

Actually she hit the bear with a frying pan over the head till it backed off, but then she ran back to the tent and the bear saw that as her abandoning her food.

he couldn't succeed in or tolerate conventional human living so he dropped out. i imagine that's something a lot of people here can identify with.

Press F to pay respects

He didn't tread so well.

I genuinely feel bad for the goofster

F