How do we, as a board of whites, stop the nigger menace?

How do we, as a board of whites, stop the nigger menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-community-colleges-algebra-20170717-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-QsnV8KUXl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the black's tax policy?

Soros is paying them. If he didn't support BLM, it would go away.

>board of whites
>look at Sup Forums meetup picture
>le 39% face tops

Nothing. Looks like they are keeping their own numbers in check to me. Let them kill themselves.

it's simple
we stop the welfare system

>board of whites

Call for Gondor!

I'm Pakistani.

My whole family hates BLM. All they do is victimize immigrant store owners. I'm glad Daren Wilson executed Mike Brown.

> Gringo acha que esse é um board de brancos

I'm white and I cringed hard at this post

End Welfare. They'll starve to death after a week.

>as a board of whites

Not with all the DCEU fanboys here

el goblio

We can't. It's over. The west is dead. Niggers, spics and Muslims will ruin us and turn us into the 3rd world.
On the bright side, they will all mass starve without us. And niggers will get enslaved by Arabs again.

It will all work out well in the end.

>stop the nigger menace

Blacks seem to be doing so on their own according to your graph.

White menace should be what you're worried about.

>Haha, gringo, will turn your country into a shithole as bad as hours!
lmao, they gonna be so mad when welfare runs out

illegals dont get welfare user

It all ends when people stop being afraid of being called 'racist'.

Cultural warfare is still one group of whites using wedges against the other group of whites.

nigga you crazy?

>illegals
>welfare

let me help you out there tiger

nigga you dumb

>board of whites
nigga, Sup Forums isn't even a board of whites

Shit bros, pass me the bluepills. I want your bliss.

>my wh*Te ass is on fire

same story here except im mexican

>White menace should be what you're worried about.
this, antifa are a worry.

Nothing wrong with spics

Niggers and Muslims are trash

t. Soyboy

>Trying to prevent nig nogs from killing themselves

Just give white people more guns

They are bitching about that, because when a black person kills another black person (or a white person) the black murderer is convictes and goes to jail 99% of the time. Meanwhile when a white person kills a black person theyre rarely convicted.

Its an example of discrimination in the justice system.

fuck off low test soyboy, I ever meet you in real-life I 5 CHECK IT BITCHES

Just because a larger % of spics isn't retarded, doesn't make them worthless. They still vote for retard shit, drain resources. Just look up stats in Cali and Texas. They are literally removing math from schools because Mexicans are too dumb for it. In 20 years half of Texan won't have a highschool degree at the current rate.
They just breed and drain federal resources and are a net negative, despite the fact that some of them have an IQ higher than 90. They may not be as retarded as niggers average, but there is a shitton of them and keep multiplying. Sooner or later white peopl will run our of money to support these leeches and US will head towards a typical South American crapefest.

>It all ends when people stop being afraid of being called 'racist'.
When WHITE people actually, because all the other races are actually doing fine and are perfectly, naturally racist.

>Sup Forums is white!

show proofs

>just niggers

All non whites are an issue sweetie

Depends on the kind.

Younger ones raised by ghetto culture are just as shitty as nignogs. Old spanish ladies are fine, weird but fine. On average, they're family oriented and okay imo. Those that are a couple generations in are more than likely bilingual, adjusted families that have adapted to American society.

Those that are fresh to America are kinda annoying, but can either be the hardest workers on par with asian FOBs or the laziest sons of bitches ever.

Also the Mexican accent sounds like dogshit that learned to make words. I fucking hate hearing Mexicans talk. Luckily I live in Florida so thats rare.

>They are literally removing math from schools because Mexicans are too dumb for it

Source?

Have any of you faggots ever been mad at your dick?

Seriously what is my dick's problem? This gave me an erection. Why? Why does this arouse me? My cock has gone too far this time and I'm going to have to draw the line.

>2013 FBI crime statistics
BLM wasn't a thing in 2013. Also, their complaining was largely about unarmed blacks killed by cops, which is a much more difficult statistic to track because police departments are allowed to hide this information despite being a public service.

Nice false flag, faggot.

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-community-colleges-algebra-20170717-story.html

>posts fake interracial relationship
Meanwhile Obamas got BLEACHED IRL

>crapefest
That actually sounds delicious. Let them stay.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

t. 56%

deport them all to liberia

or some other shithole run by negros without the "oppressive" white folk

television and movies?

you could go back to your containment board

Cry pussy

I’m not really racist against anyone except niggers.

I strongly wish that every race would join together in condemning niggers and stop contaminating humanity’s gene pool by mixing with a population whose average IQ is 85 even when raised in first world countries with first world education systems.

The only people on average as inferior of more inferior than niggers are aboriginals and some other meme tribe people.

All races in contact with ghetto culture are trash though. Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Whites, and Asians.

>And niggers will get enslaved by Arabs again

you mean enslaved by chinks right?

>hours

You know if BLM put as much effort into encouraging education, removing drugs and weapons from largely black areas, and trying to weed out the whole snitches get stitches mentality from poor black neighborhoods as they do anout getting angry and rioting about everything they could have probably knocked some of those numbers down. Not solved the problem or anything but made some kind of dofference beyomd becoming hated by basically everyone. But hey why do that when you can just get mad at white people and not actually take any responsibility yourself?

>migrating to other boards, refusing to intergrate, actively attempting to change the culture of other boards and having whiny persecution complex
Fuck off Sup Forums, you're the rapefugees of this site, even down the the fact most of you came from reddit

>My whole family hates BLM.
What do you have against us?

>non-stem majors

They were going to be useless humans regardless user. Also the article is not saying remove math from schools, but algebra from cucknifornia community colleges as a requirement for earning a general Associate's degree, which today is pretty much the same as a High School diploma, a garbage useless paper that does nothing. They will still need math for University requirements and any Associate's in Science worth it's salt.

I'm all for less Mexicans but don't go spreading misinformation like a fucking clickbait journalist.

didnt mean to trigger you, poor wittle fella

I didn't used to be racist. When I was very young. Then I got to high school and niggers screamed like monkeys and disrupted everything, all the time. Despite being like 5% of the schools population. Then I got into adult employment and I found out niggers are terrible workers and even full fledged nigger adults are extremely slow and irrational. I wasn't always a racist, I just interacted with niggers.

>Ghetto asians

???????????

where the fuck does this happen

>implying Im white
>implying im a nazi
>implying my tax dollars don't feed your welfare and programs while you kneel for the national anthem to protest the government that keeps you alive

l.a.

Cry pussy

Seems like you're outnumbered t b h

It's nothing compared to our mudslimes really, they're even kinda funny when you think about it, it's just big children. no really you have nothing to complain about.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QsnV8KUXl8

Certain cities with their Vietnamese or Chinese population insulated near the 'hood'

upboated, ebin user, r/The_Donald is going to love the screencap

I've never been to Reddit, Sup Forums is a Sup Forums satellite

Spics are shit. Nigger existing doesn't make spics good.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>migrating to other boards, refusing to intergrate, actively attempting to change the culture of other boards and having whiny persecution complex
So literally reddiors in 2012/2013 crying on /q/ and then changing this board so people like you could join us?

N A Z I
A
Z
I

Based pussy poster