You remember Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars next year. Oh god

You remember Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars next year. Oh god.

Why should I care? Why should anyone care? Do you watch the Oscars? Care about them? kys

Good, can't wait for more Sup Forumscuck tears

Same

Didnt he do them last year? I thought they always changed hosts

Neil Patrick Harris was the last good host this shit show had

How can I remember something I didn't know.

>"Do you feel like banning guns yet?"

It's going to be so awkward with all the crap going down in Hollywood.

I can't think of a single person living today that would get me to care about the oscars.

I'd watch it if Harvey Weinstein hosted.

same honestly, everyone is either a joke or a literally who

Create the petition

They could only drag me back to it if it was Neil Patrick Harris again or if it was Ryan Gosling acting quiet and autistic as he hosted it.

I'd watch if Ricky Gervais hosted

somebody send a buzzfeed writer old msn show clips or something. get the ball rolling.

*man show

>Inside the deep and problematic history behind the Oscars
I would be happy if that means we would never have to see another one of these stupid ass-kissing circlejerk shows again.

I dont watch awards shows, you can only win if you run a campaign for your film. Best film doesn't win because sometimes it's not even in the running. Plus I hate most celeberities as people, I only enjoy them when they are on screen playing chapters that are more likeable than they are as people. With that said the people's choice awards are the shittiest.

As long as Tommy Wiseau gets his long deserved Oscar I don't care.

I might do this just to see if people would actually demand he step down for being fake as shit.

He will make zero jokes about hollywood hypocrisy. Seth Mcfarlene should host.

>yfw James Corden hosts in 2019

Moonlight was a bullshit choice, should've just went to La La Land.

I liked him a lot as host. The reluctant crowd ruined some of it, and I don't imagine it getting any less uptight if he hosted again.

>seth myers for golden globes
>crying kimmel for the oscars
I'm willing to bet they won't even touch the Weinstein scandal

over under Trump being mentioned 15 times

They were in crisis and had to nominate Moonlight to appease progressives and BLM. It was also pretty oscar-baity on its own.

at least it's not a nog.

where the fuck are the screeners? I know they've gone out, I've seen pictures of Dunkirk, IT, Lady Bird, and others online.

I would like Conan, or someone totally absurd who is clearly insane.

Even the people that upload them know they're trash this year

Seth was a god, probably my favorite year of the oscars

Get Gary Busey to host it.

Kimmel is such a safe choice. You'll never hear someone say they were offended by something he did

I was pretty offended when he slandered the NRA and spread misinformation during his political propaganda monologue.

>3 hours of DRUMPF and WIPIPO

Christ, I'm so sick of this shit. I don't even fucking like Trump, but why do they have to inject their politics in everything?

I seriously cannot tell the difference between fallon and kimmel

Jimmy Fallon is a leader in the alt-right.

Jimmy Fallon looks like a mole rat, Jimmy Kimmel looks like an irish-italian frat boy from the 80’s

Kimmel is Hollywood's go to lapdog. He'll be the host 40 of the next 50 years.

So Drumpf....

so. what are the chances that they won't let Casey Affleck present the award for best actress?

Mel gibson

He did do the Cosby joke the last time he hosted the emmy's. HuffPost lost it over that one.

I hope the Weinstein revolution will make these commy bastards less smug and less DRUMPF but I give them all too much credit as it is. Please be normal for once Hollywood. Leave the orange man out of it.

can we make a Sup Forums drinking game ?