Which age group had the greatest childhood shows and movies?

Which age group had the greatest childhood shows and movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_American_animation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Saved your pic.

1928-1969

Why 1928

>Early: Best toons
>Core: Best Vidya
Z's are cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_American_animation

The answer to OP's question is always 'my own'

The 80s and I didn't grow up then. 80s kids movies weren't afraid of being gritty and intense at times, unlike kids movies today which are always light.

Those first two columns are me exactly.

For me it's 2 and 3

Late millennials

I'm 1-4. What?

I consider the first 4 my childhood because I experienced almost all of those things by the time I was 15. These images are stupid, PS3/Xbox 360 is considered a "early Gen Z" thing yet both of them came out in the time period of "late millenial".

I was born in 89 and got the best of early and core, I wasn't really watching cartoons by late but got the games and movies.

>tfw enjoyed flapjack as an adult
It's the closest thing to drug-fueled Nickelodeon/CN insanity of the 90s.

if you think about it logically this is the most retarded thread because we can only see it from our relative perception.

I know a lot of the shows from the 2 left columns, because I was born in the 80's, but I have never seen and do not know of the shows from the other 3 columns.
It would be visa versa for anyone born in the 90's or 00's

>opinions are personal, my man
that can be said about any comparison between different stuff.

oh also, youre stoned as fuck i can tell. only marijuana makes you think dumb platitudes are the smartest thing in the world.

>Born Early-Mid/Late decade
Why not just say decade?

Anyway, middle one for me.

First two basically.

>Kenan & Kel Niggery

Fuck you burgersharts. AT least the Fresh Prince was broadcasted in a lot of countries.

>I was born in the 80's, but I have never seen and do not know of the shows from the other 3 columns.
where have you been, man? SATURN?

i'll be thirty years old in one week and i know most of the shows from the last three columns even though i really didn't watch tv between 2001 and 2009.

Probably core Millenials although Batman the Brave and the Bold is pure kino

my childhood had bits and pieces of literally all of these, whoever made this image is a retarded autist from Sup Forums

>that can be said about any comparison between different stuff.

Well normally, 30+ year old men don't watch children's tv programs when they are no longer children, and they defiantly wont be able to be a part of the culture that was a part of the time of airing.

Simpsons, as an example, was a massive world wide phenomena when I was a kid and it was one, if not the biggest tv show in the world. people born in the 90's wouldn't have experienced simpsons at it's peak of popularity.

So in a similar vein we cant judge pinky and perkys quality against hey arnolds quality as they are programs set in timeline of culture and children are the only ones who could accurately judge a childrens televisions programs quality.

Other mediums of art like this, vidya, movies ect can be seen in a timeless objective view and judged on their own merits. Childrens tv programs can only be judged by children viewing them at time of airing.

But the graph is about what things you experienced firsthand, not hand me down things.