I'm going to post a fact

I'm going to post a fact.

and then you guys recommend a movie based on that fact.

Here we go
Fact: Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNM_9etcJT0
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you're saying... that 7-11 was a part-time job?

Jet fuel can melt the engines that it burns in if the cooling system doesn't work properly. It burns really hot.

9/11 The New Pearl Harbor

KillList. Don't read about it, just watch it

BUILDING 7 THO
>hehe it's just an office fire goy

Shrek 2

deuce bigalow male gigolo

>melt the fucking engines

Nigga, the engines are more indestructible than the steel beams, there's no physical reason those engines didn't make it even after the whole thing. Of course there's no reason the whole building collapsed and everything in it melting either.

THERMAL ENERGY YOU STUPUD FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=gNM_9etcJT0

Bill Nye The Debunker Shill

FACT: The I.Q.’s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

Sup Forumseddit will ignore this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

steal beams do not need to reach the melting point of steel in order to bend/break, the melting point is literally the point at which it becomes a liquid

> Can a match melt an iceberg?
No.

> Can a flamethrower melt an ice cube?
Yes.

It's basic science and common sense, not evil jew magic.

Jet fuel burns hot enough to severely compromise the structural integrity of steel beams. They don't have to melt, they just have to bend.

underrated.

the beams should not be weakened let alone melt.

The idea is, at certain point the explanation was that fire melted the steel, when that got called out it went to a more generic/ambiguous explanation like yours. It's nothing but lies and isn't based on any physics. If fire compromised the integrity of a steel structure it wouldn't be used to build high risers. And that's not even counting in the asbestos.