Full access to their entire arsenal

>Full access to their entire arsenal

HEAVEN OR HELL

LET'S ROCK

Dredd has access to future weaponry from one hundred years hence. How is this a competition?

Yeah Replaced Frank with Jake.

because Marvel universe

Dredd vs Cable would be more fair.

fights like this aren't fun because it just turns into a gun battle

Cable can turn Dredd inside out with a thought, it's vastly more lopsided than Dredd vs Frank.

Uh, Dredd

Lawgiver alone

And Frank won't have his bonus against criminals

Dredd stalemates and at least one time beat Batman in hand-to-hand. Frank got ONE punch in and only because Bats let him.

ENTIRE arsenal you say?

This, Dredd is comparable with batman and more brutal, Frank doesnt have a chanc vs Dredd, Frank is gtting killd over his crimes

No because Cable has actual powers. Omega level mutant powers. Suppressed, but he would still kill easily anyone without protection against Telepaths.

It's Dredd.
The superior training of the academy, the law giver and Frank doesn't kill cops. Plus %75 of Frank is prep-time.

also weaponry from 1000 years from the future, designed to kill superhumans. teleporting and time travel.

negro, Cable took on the Silver Surfer while he was lifting an entire island with his mind

With or without the virus?

Think it was with but something happened to make it more manageable

Dredd, easily. Frank is good but Dredd is better.

ENTIRE arsenal

Frank has used weapons he stole from supervillains before, my personal favorite moment is him flying around on a modified goblin glider with his skull symbol on it.
We may also want to take into account Frankencastle and the various times he's used magic weaponry like the Thunderbolts annual.

>Overused Guiltygear references

Dredd is basically a more cartoony version of Punisher, so Dredd

He's the Lobo to Frank's Wolverine

>newfag

I'd rather see them team up desu.

If I remember correctly that fight was mostly Cable talking shit, and then Surfer one-shotting him with eyebeams.

Dredd, curbstomp battle

A lot of these seem pretty reasonable. It's when you get down to the smaller crimes that the punishments start getting a little Eighth Amendment-y.