Why was this not as talked about as much as the last one

why was this not as talked about as much as the last one

because no one saw it or cared.

it is fucking disappointment. Do not remind me of it please

because it sucked and killed characters unceremoniously

Made me realise how grateful I was that Vaughn didn't go anywhere near days of future past.

I just watched it....wasted my time

It had none of the charm of the original. The villain sucked really hard too... definitely none of the fun we had with Valentine is there.

I enjoyed it a fair amount. Villain was good.

God, you're a fucking loser.

When everyone hates something and you think it's great, that doesn't make you unique or special - that makes you an autistic retard.

You deserve every failing that life has given you DCuck. Oh I know what you are.

I think we've reached peak reddit right there boys

When you target an edgy teenage audience don't get surprised they grow up during the time it takes to make a sequel.

Why did they kill suitfu

she got fat

it was average

didnt build enough on the original.

good i like them thicc

Women like these movies...

Target audiences don't

thicclets

I thought it was okay too. It really was just more of the same. Nothing to write home about. I enjoyed it as more Kingsman but I knew it couldn't be as good or original as the first by sheer virtue of being a sequel.

I agree. To me it didn't have that Church Scene, but overall the fights we're better and the finale was stronger than the first's.

Camille didn't have a fight, smoother than Whiskey. I mean goddamn that song matched every punch. Highly satisfying.

ALSO I EANT TI FUCK POPPY SO GODDAMN MUCH

i'm gonna watch it in a bit and formulate my own opinion... but i don't have high expectations. first one was fun but i hated samuel l jackson's character. same shit every damn movie and his stupid hats.

I feel like we're only reading one half of an argument here.

I didn't even know there was a sequel.

^
/ \
II

seriously could his plan have been any less sound proof as it was?

Is this guy supposed to be Trump?

In the movie? She wasn't fat at all

They had Obama in the last movie and he was wooed by the villain and his head exploded.

Dunno why they didn't have Trump here, maybe they weren't sure who would win when they filmed it?

I totally see Obama as someone who would agree to the plan of the first movie.
Think Trump would be ok with the second movie as well,because of how much he hates even alchohol. But then Tiffany at least would die lol

he was going to have him be a straight up copy of trump but pussied out.

Disappointed that they gave away a huge twist in the trailers

He probably should have, despite the triggered Sup Forums bitching. I mean Obama's head exploded in the first movie.

But then again the entire drumpf stuff is all around us constantly and is getting old and I liked the actor and the president

Also the villains plan was dumb, like she should've done it the other way round.

it was more of the same.

Drumpf stuff has been backfiring rather often on people nowadays, so I could see why. Mostly because of exactly what you said, shit is getting old

they killed off too many characters played by charismatic actors.

Premise was stupid. WTF was Elton John doing? It's like he was half dead and half drunk in his scenes.

Channing Tatum was advertised but he's in the movie about 2 minutes and adds nothing to the movie.

waiting for the torrent

Obvious pandering to the American audience.
Cultural overused clichés : the Brits are classy, stuck-up and badass gentlemen, the Americans are dumb, violent down-to-earth men of action and it is painted as "refreshing".
Don't bring back characters that you'd killed, it literally destroys the dramatic impact you had managed to achieve previously and afte ryou've done it once, the audience stops caring that heroes die.
Didn't have the surprise element the first one brought forth.

2 is more entertaining than 1 but the villain is the weakest link. She's got fucking potential with the whole cannibal hamburger and fake politeness, Moore does her best with what's given, but goddamn she's just shit. Not well developed, has like 5 five boring scenes.
Valentine had more screentime in the previous film, interacted with some of the heroes, even killed one. Was super active in the story, while I don't think Poppy ever left her secret base.

Elton John worked as a literal meme character but got annoying eventually.

Overral 7.5/10, more entertaining than 1, but less of a good movie.

ALMOST HEAVEN,
WEST VIRGINIA...