Shkreli movie

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
How would you market it?

this faggot is in prison right?

More like Shrekli XD

ferris buellers decade off

white collar

a young anthony wong

The times when this guy was on Blab were legendary. Shame that website had to go.

Are the Jews losing their grip on Hollywood or tightening it?

Shkreli did nothing wrong, he only raised the prices on medical equipment for the rich, and used those profits to lower the cost for the poor. A bunch of Jews got pissed about it and made him seem like a corporate fat cat scum bag, despite the fact that he was the one looking out for the little guys all along.

not properly yet
he's serving in MDC Brooklyn until his ultimate sentencing in January

yeah well I'm just glad I dont have to see his stupid shill posts anymore
>le pharma bro XD
was some terrible shit

You should listen to him in interviews. Total nice guy, bro type. First heard him on Pardon My Take and I realized he wasn't so bad.

you HAVE to go back

>Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Finn Wolfhard.

>How would you market it?
Tell people Finn Wolfhard is in it.

with a Curb-style subplot focusing on his Wu-Tang record and the Clan themselves

its funny, he actually made bail but he offered 5000$ to anyone who could get him a sample of Hillary Clinton's hair
he was too stupid to realize it qualified as solicitation to assault so he was denied bail

Why would a 15 year old Jew play a 35 year old Albanian man?

>t. election reddit migrant
you have to be pretty brainlet not to see through shrekli's paper thin veneer

Just looked up this kid

Holy shit could one find a kid Jewier?

because the 35 year old albanian man is the same size as a 15 year old jew

Not yet, he's in some shitty normal jail until his sentence is carried out in January or something

>Shkreli did nothing wrong, he only raised the prices on medical equipment for the rich, and used those profits to lower the cost for the poor.
The way I heard it explained was that he essentially raised the price of the current drug, which was antiquated and oftentimes made things worse, in order to put money into R&D for a newer, less harmful drug that would treat the same conditions, while still making the drug available for people without insurance. Either way, he did nothing wrong but he seems to embrace that douchebag persona.

Keep in mind that what his company was doing was jacking up the price that the INSURANCE COMPANIES pay, while also making sure that poor people could get the drug directly from the company heavily discounted.

Yet, the story is spun as "evil corporation fucks over the little guy". In reality, it's just jews kvetching that he's cutting out the middleman.

No one would be put to jail for this. It's just because it's Shkreli.

>mfw all these tards regurgitating shrekli's propaganda verbatim
you know his idol is literally george soros, I'm sure he dindu nuffin though, all that money was going to a good cause
*defrauds investors with private funds*

If you were smarter your own idols would be Buffet, Bloomberg or Soros.

Burn Gorman

that's irrelevant the point is he clearly embraces cutthroat capitalism and everyone is accepting his hired PR firm's propaganda of he's a gud boi he dindu nuffin just tryin get that medical R&D

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about. Everyone all of a sudden is a pharmaceutical industry expert. Most of us just know what the media wants us to know and what he has said.

Also a Milo Yiannopoulos cameo similar to Neil Patrick Harris in the Harold & Kumar movies

literally no argument

And?

Just leak that Wu-Tang album already.

>literally no argument

You're mother put up no argument when I raped her.

how long is his sentence?

>charges medical companies exorbitant amount of money for drug like they do to people, knowing that people wont have to pay any extra
>entire government and media bears down upon him and sends him to jail for asking for a strand of someone's hair
Really makes me think

TAKE THAT BACK

After watching a couple of his livestreams and seeing how smug he was and seeing how hard his edgy teenager fans rode his dick, it was pretty satisfying hearing he went to prison.

there is no need to get so upset, everyone is gullible and naive at one point in their life the right thing to do is realize it and not let it happen again, not rage over the truth about your imaginary internet friend shrekli

It's funny that people who defend him raising prices when it would raise the cost of insurance premiums are the same aspies who cry how taxation is theft.

economics is hard, but stefan molyneux makes it "easy"

>provides no argument
>tells someone they don't have an argument
>pretend like he won the argument

It wouldn't have raised premiums.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

>If you take extra goodies out of a flowing system, you don't need to put more goodies into it, since money is magical and can be created at will

isn't this almost a concession on your part? having to haunch down like that?

what is true:
>he idolizes soros etc
>he commited fraud
>he jacked up prices
>he donated to bernie sanders campaign
>the msm put a hit piece out on him

what may be true:
>he was going to spend money on R&D (why is that praiseworthy? all companies do)
>his intentions were noble in raising drug prices
>insurance companies are the only ones who get screwed (I dont know if the US has some crazy price fixing or not but thats the only way that would happen)

given all that I think my conclusions are more likely

>being polite and condescending is now a concession

also he did hire a PR manager that wasn't just something I made up

>he jacked up prices
And literally nothing happened just like he said. That's why you don't even get MSM reporting om how someone can't get the medicine because that doesn't happen.

They legally would not have been allowed to raise premiums. Stop getting your information from the media or talking about things you have no knowledge about.

>shkreli's propaganda
>better trust the media's propaganda

Well there's other shit besides premiums that you pay to the insurance company.

I'm pissed that he was given a membership on what.cd and was going to upload that Wu Tang album, but the site got shut down before he had a chance to do so.