This makes me so FUCKING ANXIOUS

This makes me so FUCKING ANXIOUS.

Why hasn't anybody killed Milo yet?
Why hasn't he killed himself?
How are his family still together and well adjusted?
How hasn't he been expelled from school?
How haven't his friends died yet?
How isn't HE dead yet?
How much money in tax dollars is his existence costing?
Why hasn't the government locked him in a high security prison or just killed him?
Why doesn't the town rise up against him?
What the fuck is with the dog? How hasn't it been run over?

This is a sample of all the questions I have about this fucking nightmare of a premise, how did disney allow this nightmare to air?
It's like they thought P&F was too formulaic and instead went in the complete opposite direction and now I'm constantly on edge while watching this shitshow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82FPTnk50q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why hasn't anybody killed Milo yet?
They died attempting to.

That actually answers a lot of questions.

Do you think the way his jynxness works is that anyone who gets in close contact with him is doomed to orbit him forever?
Also I guess any attempt for him to just kill himself would end in failure with the rope snapping or some shit.

Christ this fucking show is depressing

It's like the mysterious force. The more you work against it the harder it screws you over. That's why Milo and his family just go with the flow.

Is this actually in the show?
That's so fucked

When's the 9/11 joke?

Where are the 9/11 photos?

Is the show that bad?

I did like Phineas and Ferb, but I can only watch the same fucking episode so many times...

Nice , nazi german now

youtu.be/82FPTnk50q0

You going to buy it?

first six: his bad luck affects things around him but he has corresponding good luck that protects his life. He's basically a walking disaster area with a TV-G stamp
7. lots. LOTS of money. it's his fault taxes are so high in the tri-state area. Thankfully Phineas and Ferb's rotating council seats allow them to ameliorate the problem with clever solutions to financial issues, including but not limited to selling their patents (they sure as hell arent getting rich)
8, 9: YOU try it. see how far you get.
10. the dog is ALSO lucky. in fact diogee is probably the good luck charm keeping him alive.

God this is funny but only in a "this is so unnecessary that this family is responsible for multiple death en masse" kind of way.

It's not awful just the premise is fucked and the characters are one note and think they all have some kind of mental disability.

I actually think the show is the most fucking chill cartoon I hae ever seen while still being absurd as fuck.

but the mysterious force was at least 40% OWCA because they were using scans of P+F's inventions as emergency weapons
somehow it's actually less formulaic, at least past the first few. you have to get by the apparent "oh man how will they get out of this one" plot because that isn't what it's about.

This hack is still around

OWCA was merely a tool of the mysterious force.

Diogee did 9/11

>why hasn't anybody killed Milo yet
Loud family pls.

yeah I suppose you could put it that way.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

yeah, I never got why people like him

Delet

Not likely. 9/11 was over 15 years
The closest you could on the Murphy timeline I think would be Milo's conception. Perhaps they were staying at a NY hotel at the time.

Jesus

So when a Murphy is born, does the hospital explode when he comes out?

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: ___.

Yeah, normally I wouldn't encourage this because it inevitably results in power level wank, but in this case it's a pretty straightforward paranormal phenomenon.

So far I've noticed that Milo is the one that is getting all the jynx stuff and his father seems to be pretty much unaffected by it.
So I'm guessing when a new Murphy is born the bad luck is passed onto the new born?

Nah, his dad is bad luck too. He has a job as a safety consultant or something.

He walks into a building, and if it doesn't immediately get demolished by whatever subsequent disaster occurs, it passes.

That would explain why they keep getting laid

theyre calling the current year 2017, and not EARLY in 2017 either if zach has already been in, had a career in, and then left a boy band during that year. which is weird since this show was delayed so hard

I think as you get older you just get better at handling, sorta like how once you're an adult you stop dropping things, tripping and falling, or getting horrible indigestion.. just because your body stays consistent long enough to finally get an intuitive sense for how it works. you enjoy that for a little while, then it starts breaking down

Zach said he was touring with his band back in 2016 in latest episode and he would have had to started in his new school in fall, and both the flashback and the newer episodes had nice weather, so at least half a year since Zach was in that band. Spring of 2017?

Poking fun of the Hindenburg Flight is like poking fun at 9/11. So in 50 years we'll start seeing 9/11 jokes in Children Cartoons?

This bothers me a lot because this means PnF took place in either 2016 or 2017. Which is wrong because PnF looks like it's set in 2007 (obviously), since everyone on that show has old mobile phones and uses the internet only rarely, etc.
And don't give me the "PnF takes place over multiple summers" bullshit, you know it's not true.

They've broken the fabric of space time several times. The timeline has folded in on itself.

Why does it mean that?

I just assumed that this show took place after the PnF future episode

The creators confirmed on twitter that MML takes place right after PnF's summer. Also, Melissa refers to the rollercoaster incident as something that happened in the summer, so it was the most recent summer, not some past one.

Well that's just bullshit

>1906
>1912
>1937
>1871

They need to organize their photo album better.

Go fuck yourself, Elliot.

Maybe they did but it kept breaking spilling the photos out so they decided fuck it.

Here is the timeline solution: since the impossible summer lasted for 4+ years, the technological progress during that summer also developed as if several years have passed. Everyone had flip phones in May but already had smartphones by September. That's why MML looks like it takes place years after the early PnF episodes.

In the end of the day, in this universe two school kids can in three hours create things that take decades for hundreds of designers, builders and technicians to make, so overthinking the time placement is retarded and we should find other ways to waste our time.

So like, is the stuff with these time travelers going to actually go somewhere? Cause their shtick ain't really doing it for me. I mean, they know their assignment is bullshit, they know that Milo keeps screwing them up (though they think he's an agent too), so maybe let's cut the bull and get to the point with these guys, yeah?

Why hasn't Veronica the Pizza Squire gotten any fanart yet?!

They're the new Candace. Every episode, they will be trying hard but failing miserably. And that's it. The formula.

The Man of Chaos vs The Man of Order
Who would win?

Yeah but, Candace was funny.

Why doesn't literally everything go wrong? Some things go wrong but not nearly everything and isn't that what Murphy's law says? That everything that could go wrong will go wrong.

Candice became funny. She went from bitchy older sister to Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day, trapped in an eternal cycle of hell.

>Why hasn't the government locked him in a high security prison

That happened in that alternate timeline Future Candace created; all children were locked away in protective suits until they became adults.

I lost count at how many Phineas and Ferb references there have been in Milo Murphy's Law already. Can't wait for the inevitable crossover!

Well Murphy's law literally is "everything that can go wrong is going to go wrong", and what could be worse than Murphys walking around the world without anybody being capable of stopping them.

D E E P E S T L O R E

Here's some I've ran across.

>forgot about Murphy's Law
>for months thought that the show was just about some young law-student named Milo

Anything*

1. The name Danville is seen in Worked Day and We're Going to the Zoo
2. "Tri-State Clothing Donation Drive" also in We're Going to the Zoo
3. Jefferson County Middle School
4. The subway exit in The Undergrounders and Rooting for the Enemy is reused from a PnF episode
5. Melissa's fear of rollercoasters in Murphy's Lard comes from the titual rollercoaster from PnF nearly crushing her
6. Football X7 mentioned in Rooting for the Enemy
7. Platypus pajamas in We're Going to the Zoo
8. "Squirrels in my pants" in We're Going to the Zoo
9. The Klimaloon is seen in the zoetrope in The Substitute
10. Pizzazium Infinionite on the periodic table in The Substitute

Did I miss anything?

Isn't the security guard the new Candace?

It's a cartoon you fucking sperg.

Elliot? In terms of busting probably yes, but in terms of failing every episode, no, those two are.
He's hardly relevant anyway now.

He has enemies now, and they're gonna stop him!

So his dog is named after Diogenes? That's cool

manly shoulder : waist : hip ratio

No, his dog is literally named DOG (dee-oh-gee)

i have figured out why i don't like this show. i'm allergic to time travel and time travel related plot devices.

Have you played DR2? extremely bad luck is more dangereous for people around the one with bad luck that the dude itself, atleast milo isn't a psycho yet

I'm so glad they didn't make him the new perry.

The first episode made it seem like that was the original plan, but they decided instead to go with

He's Milo VA

>I'm so glad they didn't make him the new perry.
Nigga, please. You know full well he's got a little fedora hidden away.

Maybe he's a rogue like that rabbit.

Or maybe he's just a completely ordinary dog.

A regular dog wouldn't always be able to find his way to milo or to his house.

Hell, I'm pretty sure a regular pet would be dead if it lived with this family

It's cartoon, a pet being smart doesn't mean he's an agent

Nobody has told him to go home yet. Shame on you.

I like how the pistachio guys actually have an overarching story as the SUBPLOT and the MAIN plot is random whacky status-quo shenanigans. Its a really clever way to spin narrative structure, and the two layers of genre P&F had, on its head.

I thought it's because "He's a nerd just like me" or am I wrong?

>not sticking around to see the show crazy with playing with it's own formula.

>Giving birth to a baby that causes anything that could go wrong to go wrong
That's actually a pretty nightmareous situation.

I miss Doof.

I miss Candace
She was the star of the show for me

THIS so much. Love her history with Milo and design. Also dat /ss/ potential with Zack.

aw shit it's Little Saul and the Breakingham Palace crew

I'm pretty interested in were they're going with it.
It feels like they're building up to something, they did say something about their being less status quo in this series.

How old is Sara? Candace's age?

Around 16-17 according to the wiki but it doesn't say where they took this from

Go home Diogenes, you don't belong in a barrel.

yes

> Natural disasters, human negligence and accidents are the same thing than the greatest terrorist attack ever done

Not saying it's not going to happen or trying to justify it, but it's just not the same.

Dumb philosopher, he is not supposed to be in a barrel.

You're wrong. You might not be into him but he's well liked because he's versatile and very capable performer and because he's incredibly nice and no in the industry can really figure out any real reason to dislike him outside of his music not being to their tastes.
I'm not a huge fan but I can see why he's appealing and why he's outlasted most of the folks he's parodied

>Why hasn't anybody killed Milo yet?
Because the curse needs him to live. Therefore the curse has made him loved by all who get close enough to him.
>Why hasn't he killed himself?
He isn't directly affected by it.
>How are his family still together and well adjusted?
The whole family is just too likeable. See #1.
>How hasn't he been expelled from school?
Not his fault.
>How haven't his friends died yet?
If the curse doesn't kill those who have it or their families, it stands to reason the closer you are to someone, the less in danger you are.
>How isn't HE dead yet?
Because then it would be over.
>How much money in tax dollars is his existence costing?
Less than the war in the middle east.
>Why hasn't the government locked him in a high security prison or just killed him?
Probably not aware of him.
>Why doesn't the town rise up against him?
That's probably what happened here >What the fuck is with the dog? How hasn't it been run over?
He's acquired the abilities of the dark gundam.

That'd make her Vanessa's age then.

Isn't Vanessa the same as Candace?

She's a year older; that's why Candace was hanging out with Vanessa and her friends in Night of the Living Pharmacists. She wanted to be around some cool, older girls.

>how isn't he died yet
I credited a father's who's already used to it and amazing people like Veronica.

>he isn't directly affected
Wrong, Milo can be killed by his curse. Even his MC status doesn't stop him from taking the hits.

>Wrong, Milo can be killed by his curse. Even his MC status doesn't stop him from taking the hits.

The curse injures him but keeps it to nonlethal damage; keeping the Murphy line going creates more chaos than extinguishing it.

Which one of Phineas and Ferb's inventions do you think crashed in the Murphys' yard that day?

I sincerely preffer to see Star vs the forces of evil