Anyone else think this movie is shit? What a waste of a download. The music sucked as well

Anyone else think this movie is shit? What a waste of a download. The music sucked as well.

heres your you))))) but it was so shit it isnt really worth my reply either. at least not a proper one :DDDD

sound track is really good and the movie aint half bad

agreed. it was a 1 time watch. i dont know why it was rated so high

I just watched this too, I thought it was strange how they built up Jamie Foxx character like his main antagonist only to climax with an big battle with John Ham.

Now that I think of it, I can't freaking remember what happened to Jamie Foxx, did he have an off-screen death or something?

Baby drove the getaway car into a pipe for some fucking reason and killed him with it instead of just finishing the job.
I never understood why Kevin Spacey's character was so cool with Baby betraying him and trying to help him out.

He felt bad about all the times he molested Baby.

It was a good movie with a good soundtrack and your taste is shit.

Could've done without the super cheesy romance, but I get what they were going for

Yea, Spacey's character made no sense, could have cut the kid a break at any point in the last 10 or so years, then suddenly decides to give his life to protect him.

>Don't touch me Kevin Spacey
What did he mean by that?
No seriously he actually posted that on facebook a month or two ahead.

I will never trust movie critics again. Saw Good Time based on RT and could not even finish it.

Yes
it's reddit as fuck

OP is slow.

Speaking of which, why does Reddit have such a huge boner for Tinnitus?

I bet you like the movies of Wes Anderson.

N O

T
A
S
T
E

Same reason they love trivia. So that they have a talking point that makes others go 'oooh that's amazing. I never knew about.' And then the redditor can feel smug and superior

I dunno but seemed weird to me, my brother have it and made me understand a little about his condition. Otherwise i dont know why you guys are such contrarians, the movie wasny shit but wother perfect but you just like to shit on it because it was popular
Spacey remarked that they usually changed crews and members very often to avoid problems, he obviously made some connection with the boy after too many years besides the fact that baby was in debt with him it was probably good and comfy to have someone on that medium that he could trust a little

You must be huge flaming faggots to like this piece of shit.

t. retarded that is s l o w

You are just a raging faggot. I shit in your mouth.

was anyone else rooting for buddy to kill baby at the and

Name 1 Wes Anderson movie

FUCK BABY DRIVER

what did he mean by this?

This, him and his girlfriend were also much more interesting than Deb and Baby.

Honestly a movie about just them two would've been much more fun.

Didn't live up to the hype, felt the movie took a dive once spacey forced baby to return it turned into a generic action film after that point even the soundtrack lost its charm.

at the end when it showed baby and the waitress getting in the car in black and white, I thought it was going to be revealed as a fantasy dreamt up by baby while he rotted away for the rest of his life in prison. it was a little disappointing once it turned to color

Hotel Transylvania

wrong

Yeah this was disappointing

nah it's fine. good soundtrack

Good thread

Yeah it's a dull movie overall. The scenes are cringy.

(You)

Tbh it was the weakest Wright movie

i was pumped when i heard hamm, foxx and spacey were making a film together, but then i saw the poster and title and decided not to bother. "baby driver"? seriously?

What does the protagonist do?