Why doesn't anyone in Hollywood name names?

Why doesn't anyone in Hollywood name names?

They make it seem like the whole movie industry is run by the Russian mob

because they only act hard in movies, in real life they're all liberal pussies afraid to get into uncomfortable situations where there's a small chance of dislike.

They could actually be though

These days if you literally fart in the same room as a women you get labeled a "sexual predator"

you mean your friend that you did drugs with, worn out old lady?

Because there's a lot of dirt on the accusers as well (not necessarily abuse etc). If you go down the road of naming names then all your dirty secrets will become public.

Sean Penn?

>They make it seem like the whole movie industry is run by the Russian mob
Not the Russian mob

Sarandon has some of the darkest skeletons in Hollywood. She's trying to throw others under the bus to shake off the scent of her blood oath

>will get banned by the oscars for speaking about dubya with tim robbins
>won't even tell you who was drugged
Really makes you think

She asked for the drugs and took them

OH YEAH WELL YOU CANT GIVE A WOMAN DRUGS AT YOUR HOUSE, IT MEANS YOURE TRYING TO RAPE HER.

>the one who drugged her friend

t. sexual predator wannabe that doesn't wash his ass after every shit he takes

If by “Russian mob” you mean Eastern European Jews you would be right.

>europe
>having any power in modern times
i don't understand why your silly continent tries to take credit for everything it could never accomplish itself

They´re Hollywood scum, they don´t know any better than to make a big dramatic mess out of everything

>I AM A HUGE SLUT IN HOLLYWOOD BUT MEN ARE AT FAULT

In related news, can someone give me a quick rundown of Warren Beatty and his Hollywood womanizing? I hear he's fucked anybody worth fucking in the industry over the last few decades. Amazing.

we literally own the world
what are you talking about

haha remember when jodi foster raped kstew on the set of panic room, wow wish there was video evidence so we could convict her haha

Susan Sarandon is probably a Hollywood predator.

not Russian, but (((mob))) for sure

Is it 1843?

sit down
be humble

penis in bagina

>mob
No, it's run by a (((tribe)))

I wish. She can prey on me anytime.

They've been known to give her free diamonds

Also Billionaire studio executives have no qualm hiring someone to make sure you "commit suicide" or "die in a tragic car crash" if you speak out directly against them.

Has this literally ever happened?

It is actually ran by a mob tho. An ancient ethnoreligious occultist mob of inbred ratlike gangsters and pedophiles. The same mob that runs the American central bank and mainstream media.

Pretty simple my man, it can be portrayed both ways. A lot of this is convenient augmented belief in the unprovable, basically to escalate their career they flirted with these dangerous scenarios because they knew it would instantly get them the push. But the shame, and dare I say integrity kept them from doing the deed, sucking the whole dick and being done with it. So you get conveniently compromised in a position full of a bunch of drugs and alcohol around this guy knowing full well this lecherous piece of shit is waiting for you to offer yourself up to the holes-to-fame system whether you're conscious or not. Then it happens, you push through the veil. You had to do it. I wouldn't even be surprised if you actually believed you had no choice, too. But deep down you know you set it up, you put the pieces in play and the rube ((((goldberg)))) machine processed what it had to.

Probably.

Because this is one giant PR opportunity.

Then your actor and actress friends know this. So they entertain you one-on-one and SUPPORT YOU GIRL but they won't name names because: a) they've done it too, b) they are actually compassionate and want it to be on the "victims" "own terms" c) they know that a lot of what they're claiming doesn't hold up to deep deep scrutiny so they're playing around with the concept while it's hot and naming names is revealing your hand too early. You gotta hope your comrades jump off the cliff at the same time with you and why would any one of these rats trust anyone else in their industry.