So did everyone just unaminously agree to stop trying to make good movies after Avatar?

So did everyone just unaminously agree to stop trying to make good movies after Avatar?

Were they too scared of attempting to top this masterpiece? Seriously, name 1 (one) good movie since Avatar's release.

inb4 some soyboy cuck core featuring wonky eye Gosling. lmao

yes

sure

Only 1117 days until it gets topped

white people are forced to stop being creative and forced to let uncreative Islamists take over it's everywhere but soon the Day of the Rope will exterminate all the pedos and white Christian conservatives will restore Christmas and Hollywood will be Holywood.

They weren't scared of topping it when it was made in the 90's with the title of Dances With Wolves

But Avatar isn't a good movie, you dummy.

God I can't wait to bathe in the delicious flood of tears when Avatar 2 flops because everyone with a brain stem stopped giving a shit in 2011

>dimwitted faggot who is assblasted because he can't wrap his brain around real sci fi

Enjoy Star Wars 12 in 3D coming to a multiplex near you, you jelly minded consumer whore.

>BR2049
>real scifi

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What? It never was good in the first place. It had great CGI, but the story sucked balls

He didnt even mention blade runner. Seems like you're projecting a bit there kiddo. Also avatar is shit kys.

You don't understand anything about science fiction, stick to your fantasy crapfests

You will never go to Pandora.

Never.

Now end your life.

>insult Gosling in the OP
>critic says OP doesn't understand "real scifi"
>Blade Runner is only sci fi movie Gosling has done

christ, get a brain. some of you cunts shouldn't even be allowed internet access.

name personal 5 top sci fi.

He was saying that avatar isnt real scifi you fucking brainlet, and hes right.

You're so fucking stupid

>He was saying that avatar isnt real scifi you fucking brainlet, and hes right.

um, since when did I claim Avatar to be real scifi? wow, how embarrassing for you. lmao

>being this dumb

how ironic

Top 5 lists are for plebes and clickbait articles, but here are some favorites of mine in no particular order: Solaris (the original), Stalker, A Boy And His Dog, Alien, 12 Monkeys

>Solaris (the original)

cringe

I would bet a large sum of money that you haven't even watched it.

The Hunters in Snow is featured

>hey, I know something that a cursory browsing of the Wikipedia article about the movie could have told me

Congrats

>implying blue pocahontas is a good movie
the absolute state of Sup Forums

a Wiki article could tell me any observable fact about the movie.

why are you acting like watching a movie is an achievement? The book is better anyways.

Clearly you weren't here in 2011 when Abatap was making it his life's work to destroy the board

>I read Stanislaw Lem books

Gonna call bullshit on that too

lol now I know you're American

... You're not? Well then your opinion immediately doesn't matter.

Avatar isn't great but it's unironically better than every capeshit/Star Wars movie made since

Not even close. Rogue One was terrible and it still beats Avatar by a country mile.

what a shit movie

>Avatar better than Winter Solider or Days Of Future Past

kys my man

Just on the basis of not being a post OT star wars movie avatar wins. Just on the sheer basis of a Star Wars movie made after the 80s actually existing is an offence

So the better movie is not the one that is better made, it's the one that rustles your jimmies less. Brainlet.

I personally found Avatar pretty fucking offensive. James Cameron's script for that movie is literally him saying "My fans are so stupid that they will eat this retarded shit up." And for the most part, he was right.

>literal tree huggers making sex with their hair and they're the superior race
why can't this be real life and why can't we make sex with our hair

Already done by that guy in Norway who turned himself into a real life Na'vi.

kek you got blow the fuck out