Just how much of a shitshow will this end up being?

Just how much of a shitshow will this end up being?

It'll make a ton of money, will get a snarky but positive review from RLM, and make DC-cucks question their existence.

The only shitshow will be the shitposting here to the lead up of its release.

It will be just another Marvel capeshit movie, not unwatchable but not memorable either
90%+ in RT

Gonna be epic bro lmao

Thanos gonna be damn good

It'll be pretty shitty but still miles ahead of anything DC could come up with.

What's Marvel's plan gonna be after this movie?

>Just how much of a shitshow will this end up being?
It's capeshit.

they're going to stop after having made all the money they wanted

pass the male roles to female and transgenders

Watching for punished Cap

Weren’t the X-men in this comic?

TFW no sexy shehulk movie.

can someone post the leak?

>Tfw no submissive intelligent gf who turns into a sex-craved green Domina when she's mad

Half the cast will be killed off, then the new movies will be starring the new pc members of the avengers. Screenshot this.

Biggest movie of 2018 by far.

But that’s not the incredibles 2

Is Thanos now played by Ron Perlman?

Who are the three little guys under thanos?

KINO

I'm assuming it's gonna be a whole movie equivalent of the """epic""" greenscreen airport battle scene from civil war only with twice as many superheroes fighting for screentime

Black panther will be the new leader after iron Man dies

The new Captain America will kneel for the anthem

didn't we just have this thread?

poor little alien guys

Looks like pretty typical capeshit to me

I think it will match the comics with falcon being the new cap.

wizzardfy looks primed for my dick

there's gonna be so many useless minions that get cut down like butter

Epic is only a word in our vocabularies until this comes out. Even if it sucks, an 18 movie buildup is going to be apeshit.

I don't think it will be a shit show but I think people will get let down by the scale and the amount of character. it sounds like a lot on paper but I doubt each character will play a major part.

A lot of it will be fan service cameos.

If Marvel can take X-Men movie rights back, there'd be plenty of good resources.

If not beyonder and secret wars perhaps

How many of the heroes are gonna die?

Hopefully it'll be 4 hours long with an intermission.

Zero

From what I understand, gauntlet owner becomes omnipotent. What kind of story can come out of this? As if it wasn't retarded enough.

Fuckin hyped for this

These films are made for the American audience, and sadly that culture is spreading.
God forbid they do a serious scene with a joke that doesn't make the tone of the movie meaningless. there is more to humour than quips

Are the Defenders supposed to show up too?

Although only Luke Cage and Ironfist will probably be the only ones capable of doing close to anything

>Are the Defenders supposed to show up too?
no.
tv shows are "greenhouse canon" as in they relate to the movies, but the movies do not relate to them.

I can't wrap my head at how it can possibly work with all these characters, sure since they had each their own movie they can assume that the viewer knows them (right?).

Except for Thanos, the big shot, it makes me think of the Harry Potter movies, if Voldemort had only been shown briefly in post credit scenes until the last 2 movies.

i'm 1000% sure critics will overpraise it. screenshot this if you want

Fantastic 4.

>90775948
Is that all?

3/4 storylines going on. thanos sends his babies looking for each stone. Groups of avengers and gotg will try and stop them. Probably be waiting for part 2 for the big group money shot

i hope Thanos won't be as dull as Apocalypse or Steppenwolf.

Wow Gamora actually looks good in this rather than a Bogdanoff twin.