III
I
II

yep i did, can't wait for TLJ. barely managed to get seats

NOT

No, especially with leads like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGoQ44SfV-c

No I did not.
This movie was pure fucking filth, a basement dweller in middle school using a smartphone could have EASILY made a better movie than this piece of shit.
Absolutely disgusting and further proof that the public is full of morons who throw their money at things because they think they're supposed to.

I absolutely hated it, your move, OP.

I have not seen The Force Awakens.

I will never see The Force Awakens.

Lmfao why lie?

hi geddit

Yes I did. Why wouldn't I?

It had serious pacing problems and was completely unmemorable

It wasn't great, but it wasn't a bad night at the movies either. I liked it.

The force awakens is a dishonest film

It was really really meh.

Id compare it to the new star trek movies or any other generic sci-fi flick.

The girl had powers with no explanation and the nig felt like he was acting in another movie. They did a bad job.

It was ok. Felt like a marvel movie, not star wars.

I realy didn't. Driver is horrible as the main villain.

I do.

I'm honest. I had to stop watching because I couldn't handle how annoying the characters were.

It was a solid action adventure movie outside of any kind of context, but in relation to the hype and the grandeur attached to the franchise it was pretty shit desu.

I liked the heaviness of lightsabers but that is it. The characters, action, planets and of course story were bland as fuck.

It wasn't perfect, but it was starwars, and it was a better fantasy flick that what trash hollywood pumps out these days.

Great characters, amazing effects, cliche but interesting story, kylo ren.

>but it was starwars
No it wasnt

Yeah I did, it was fine. People who think its the worst movie ever or ruined Star Wars or some shit are mouthbreathers.

>I have not seen it and will never see it but I will attempt to shitpost the threads anyway.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Star Trek Beyond was way better than TFA.

>was a better fantasy flick that what trash hollywood pumps out these days.

It IS trash that Hollywood pumped out

This tbqhfdesu. Star wars will always be the OT at it's core. The prequels didn't ruin them, and neither will whatever Disney does.

I can excuse Force Awakens because Disney was trying to test the waters and see what they can get away with with their newly acquired IP. It was just a safe normie friendly flick to get people hyped for Star Wars again. However if The Last Jedi doesnt try anything new or is as bland and forgettable as TFA then disneywars is in serious trouble. TLJ will make or break the sequel trilogy and perhaps all future Disneywars.

I liked the Original New Hope better, the Force Awakens was like a 8 Yearold (who's abused by his SJW Mother) Wrote It.

90s born fag your opinions dont count

Tfa ruined the story, the old cgaracters and the concept of the force. Disney can only dig themselves deeper at this point.

>the average intelligence of a tfa hating mouthbreather

but le prequels didnt amiright fellow contrarian

I know it's in your nature to shitpost Satan, but please do try to tone it down a bit.

Checkmate TFA haters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=36lEg63hpL0

The "it's okay to be white" of movies without the irony

Sup Forums btfo

TFA more like TFGay

Go back to pulling yourself to those weird looking kids.

this is the only acceptable choice of sw rankings
everything else is just peer pressure or contrarian faggotville

Return to reddit.

No.
The moment I sat down and viewed this imitation calling itself Star Wars, I exited the movie theatre and had to accept that the series is dead to me now.
The snarky and unserious nature of the dialogue. The shitty new cast. A continuation that was actually just a soft reboot. Even the Cinematography and Score was wrong.
Its a Marvel movie wearing a skin suit of Star Wars. Nothing more.
Rogue One sucked almost as much too. So yeah....the series has officially died in my eyes.

Its just edgy underage kids trying to fit into the cool club by hating everything

A disgusting corporate product. I realize that is what you could virtually say about any hollywood movie but come on this is Star Wars, they could at least made something original besides muh female/nigger representation. Despicable cash grab, without risk, without emotion, without any soul.

>he only thinks in terms of masturbating
To /r9k/ with you.

>muh star wars should be super serious
fuck off to reddit

Kill yourself consensusfag

welcome to Sup Forums

I have a feeling that someone who just tosses the word "nigger" around cannot give an unbiased opinion.

The robots arent pedos, stupid newfag.

well shit maybe rey will have a badass character development by her turning to the dark side
i agree its bs that she is a level 70 jedi from scratch but lets wait what happens before we shit ourselves

Forgettable posh

It's basically marvel Star Wars without the understanding that marvel style humor and action only works within the marvel stuff and not Star Wars. Star Wars movies should never be helmed by blockbuster directors. The it was made by 3 directors who had a few minor to large hits that weren't action oriented, this is why the prequels and this movie failed to measure up

Your opinions are the sign of a true youngfag

I thought it was okay.

Yep, I absolutely loved it, one of the most satisfying theater experiences I've ever had. It's become my family's staple Christmas movie too.

>B-but it's a soulles corporate product

Yes, you're describing a film. They are made to make money, no major studio makes a film just out of artistic love. The original film was originally intended to be a Flash Gordon spinoff, and the prequels were made to save Lucas after he went bankrupt in his divorce. These films are about making profits, but that doesn't mean they can't be enjoyable. TFA has an interesting story, some of the best characters in the entire franchise, and is just plain fun. I can see people thinking it's a bland film, but people who genuinely hate it are just looking to be upset.

V>IV>VII>VI>R1>III>I>II

I have a feeling you just got here

Your opinions are the sign of a coward trying to impress his fellow cynical washout neet buddies on an anonymous image board. Have you ever had an opinion of your own in your life, or do you just parrot what Sup Forums tells you?

Hah you need to go back

I have a feeling you did.

I really really didn't though. It was literally just episode 4 but again.
I'm not really a fan of just doing a movie twice.

>waaah i dont like tfa its too similar
>waaah i dont like rogue one its too different
fucking hell make up your minds star wars babbys

according to the OT-ers nothing is Starwars after return of the jedi.

You faggots bitched when george did the PT , you will bitch now adnauseum with the same shit.

Now you target is Disney not George.

Buddy I have no problem with niggers in movies. And it's not like Lando isn't a thing. Nothing I said was demeaning to black folk. I just pointed out that the only original part of TFA was casting a woman and a nigger. And that's kind of sad that all they could innovate after almost 40 years is casting "minorities".

yo think anyone on Sup Forums has real friends ?
espeicially the ones on tv who get in autistic heated arguements on something mundane and uninteresting like star wars or marvel or dc or whatever ?

>Sup Forums will still be crying and throwing tantrums as TLJ makes almost 2 Billion at the box office

Lando wasn't a nigger he was a black man

It's like the difference between white trash and white people

Being this much of a bigot

best part about Sup Forums are the screeching autists

The League Justice won't make anywhere near 2bil

Honest opinion? I thought some sets looked cool, I recognized some musical cues, I was entertained the first time around.
However, even while watching it, I thought "I've seen this before, they explain nothing about the characters and just have then repeat situations from the OT, so the viewer is tricked into thinking of them as familiar". I thought, for instance, that it was laughable how Han and Leia referred to Ben/Kylo only as "our son" or how Snoke reminded the latter that Han was his father.
It was pretty looking but hollow.

>Actually defending trash unironically.

Of course I did, I just hardly ever post anything here like most of the sensible people that still somehow choose to visit this board.

This.

>calls someone a fag
>then turns around and calls them a bigot
Cognitive dissonance much?

V
IV
R1
VII
III
VI
I
II

but i've never seen a single star wars movie

>Sup Forums claims to hate disneywars yet theyll all go see it and give disney money then come back to Sup Forums and feel smug for hating it while everyone else likes it and shit up the board

>Lando wasn't a nigger he was a black man

yeh, it's not like Billy Dee Williams would actually drink the Colt 45 he promoted. niggerish behavior

I was at the midnight opening. It was a huge disappointment. I came home to register my disgust on Sup Forums. You're just going to have to deal with it user. I have a different opinion to you.

>casting a woman and a black man was the only original part of TFA
>when the OT had Leia and Lando
>which you admit in your post

Are you retarded?

It was,all in all, mediocre and not very memorable. I didn't hate it, but it didn't make me crave for more.

I don't think that's a defense of the movie so much as it's a criticism of your personal weakness, user.

I'm going to go see it and actually more than anything I'm going to enjoy watching as the majority of the board likes it and a few people throw autistic tantrums about it.

You people know that LucasArts is in charge of the franchise ?

Like...most of the people who were there are still there.

ILM still brings their A game for SW
SkywalkerSound is still doing amazing audio for SW
John Williams is still scoring this franchise.

Im not the one making foolish assumptions about the use of the word nigger. Like some kind of fag.

>i hate X
>i better go see it in the theatres on day 1 so i can make an epic shitpost for my Sup Forumsbros haha im sticking it to those fucking corporate shills!
>paid full price for a ticket

I never called anyone a fag. You can't just call people cowards for not liking what you like. That is just fucking arrogant

I never bitched about george i was at the opening of all the prequels

Just rewatched the phantom menace it was a fucking masterpiece I didn't have one problem with it I have yet to watch TFA but people that hate on the prequels probably have no soul or any sort of redeemable humanity left in them. I thought I would hate jar jar but I was actually laughing my ass off at pretty much all of his scenes no this isn't irony I'm being completely serious. I swear people that hate on the phantom menace are something like evil cynical leeches

Im not a huge fan of Star Wars but I watched it and liked the movie.

Then i came here after watching and for some reason everyone hates it likes its the worst thing they've ever watched, worse than prequels. Seems like dishonest shitposting.

What was there actually so bad about this movie?

>Sup Forums loves the prequels now just because disneywars is bad
has contrarianism gone too far?

>I came home to register my disgust on /tv

bless you, jeff

They were both shit.

>He thinks it's 1 person.

Contrarianism's going to exist on Sup Forums until such time as altogether too many of the people using the board get over their acute feelings of personal vulnerability, user. I'm not holding my breath.

>implying implications
is that all you can post?