Gave this show a second chance. It's not as bad as I remember but it feels so mundane...

Gave this show a second chance. It's not as bad as I remember but it feels so mundane. Will it ever touch actual paranormal or good/evil philosophical crap? Will the stakes ever get high? Will the cop procedural remain very prevalent? I feel like at times it tries to be "scary" in an ethereal/spectral way but without classical witchcraft, magic and ghosts(?i think la llorona will make an appearance), it feels forced sometimes.

What are your thoughts on Grimm?

I think its 'background noise' kino. I always put it on when i'm playing a game or in bed hungover. Interesting stories and it's pretty good to watch while stoned.

There's never been a absolute kino episode but there's never been a bad one either.

So it basically just stays like this? No mytharc that develops?

The double M looks so stupid. My last name has one.

>mytharc

go watch a soap opera, girl

>asking for an overarching plot means one wants soap opera
???

yes. now go.

I like it. It’s small and comfy. Didn’t go on too long and I enjoyed the Wesen world and it’s creatures.

This show is a fucking soap opera you dumb ass faggot.

>Didn’t go on too long
Hmm

Even the pufferfish and bird ones?

Only saw one episode t b h
Not feeling much love for the show on the threads

Amy was in here too?

Yes, but only for that episode

the best part was that he got rape by the blond witch.

Ellaborating...
S1 ep 11 iirc... a spiderlike wesen with some twists to just being an evil MotW In the end she was just a qt spider housewife forced to kill because of her species, but still trying to be good... it's sad actually
Good thing about a show being procedural is you don't need much background to catch random episodes

Elaborate

Are the witches here actual witches with powers? The hexenbiest or something like that right?

yeah the blonde hexen rape nick(she transform to look like nick red-hair girlfriend), it was pretty hot.
she get grimmed hard and get pregnant
it was a pretty nice twist.

What season is this. Can i just skip to that part. Im still on s1

thats kind of later in the series she has the baby and red head starts to get hexen powers also I stopped watching there

it around season 4 or 5.
the Grimm series is simple so enjoy the ride

Trubel a qt desu

Who dat

How come some weeks back a lot of anons here said this was when it nosedived in quality?

There is, the keys or something, they collect more keys and open a box which has something that connects to the final enemy they fight in the last seas.

It was a good show for what it was. The cast were comfy and nice and it never tried to be more than it was. Some of the Wessen and the Wessen society were pretty cool too.

Is this euphemism for "it never reached highs because they never tried"?

Not really. More they found their groove and got confident with what they were doing.

Worst part of the series and led to nothing but soap opera bullshit.

Yes. The bar was pretty low. Some of the monsters were good, but most of the time they had no idea what to do with overall storyline, such as the keys and the Royals.

>Not really. More they found their groove and got confident with what they were doing.

>Yes. The bar was pretty low. Some of the monsters were good, but most of the time they had no idea what to do with overall storyline, such as the keys and the Royals.

Interesting perspectives