Nothing But Trouble - re:View

>"Mongoloid"
What was Jack trying to communicate here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8uKazrF2r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people actually watch the rlm videos with jack in them?

The only ones I can't tolerate are the Jay episodes.

Jay is the best part of RLM. Shut your filthy mouth.

Name one valid criticism Jay ever made of a film beyond "it was boooooooring"

oh I'm sorry is mongoloid too pc for you?

He called Deadpool's humour unfunny and annoying.

t.Jay
you and wizard are bottom sorry man Jack isn't a cuck

yeah but he's a jaded cynical critic that can't make good movies so of course he wouldn't like it

mong or mongoloid is a common insult in England. Could be the same in Canada if he's Canadian. I know some phrases are shared

AIDS had a huge hissy fit about using the word "retard" so I doubt he'd say "mong" too.

mong is short for mongoloid, it means retard

deadpool was edgy cancer

I'm pretty sure Jay liked Deadpool and didn't say that. You might be thinking about somebody else.

>aidsmoby is a libtard
>played rapebot 9000
>hates retarded people
>hates piracy
>hates anonymity on the internet
>balding kids
wtf is his aids problem?

he's peak numale

I saw Jack at LAX the other day. I was on my way home for Thanksgiving, and he was with his family so I didn't want to bother him. However, I was walking by when he stopped to check something on his phone, so I decided to say hi and tell him I appreciated his videos. He's really nice.

He still has tentative connections to Hollywood through his Funny or Die cousin. So he needs to be super careful that nothing he says scuttles what small hope of a legit career he has.

Jack seems like a decent enough fellow.

beard faggot is truly the worst one. at least AIDS moby tries to be funny.

>make video with Rich and Jack
>the best part is still Jay, even if he is off camera

why is he so perfect lads

>tfw I sit like that

it's just top comfy

I find Rich to be the worst one. Beardfat at least takes things seriously and has the role of straight man and has technical knowledge. Rich just brings nothing to the table except for being Mike's punching bag.

what's your test levels?

Mike>Rich>Jack>Jay

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

I'm a manlet and I'm not balding, so I'll say pretty low

Why do Mike and Jay even keep Everyone else employed?

Rich has sensible analysis though and more film knowledge than Jay tries to fake.

gay

>more film knowledge than Jay
this is blatently not true if you watch Jay streams, where chat will bring up some random obscure film and Jay will know it, whereas Rich only watches big blockbuster action flicks and leaves it at that.

The only thing Jay knows about films is old horror/cannibalism movies and gore scenes. Rich understands film structure and the history behind the makings of many silver screen classics more than Jay.

t.Wizard
no just no you and Jay are worst end of story

>says the 'mo that wants to fucc jay's boypucci

Rich Evans works a really shitty, labor intensive job like construction worker or sewer cleaner. He never went to college so this is what he has to do to feed himself. In addition to the job being extremely tiring, it is also incredibly long. Rich Evans gets home from a 12 hour shift to his structurally unsound house (RLM shows a picture of it in one the videos advertising a con they were going to) and grabs a lukewarm beer from his 20 year old fridge. He sits down and right as he twists the cap of, he is pelted in the face by a gorilla costume. Mike runs in and tells him to put it on so they can film some shitty video. Rich tells Mike he's not feeling up to it today and asks why Mike doesn't get Jay to do it. Mike cuts off Rich yelling at him to shut up and put it on, they need to film before it gets dark. Mike goes into Rich’s backyard to set the scene up and leaves Rich sitting there. He considers persisting in his refusal, but Mike is the only friend he's ever had. Nobody else would talk to him in high school. He remembers some of the fun times he's had making these movies with Mike; even though he hasn’t felt that joy in many years maybe this would be like old times. With a heavy sigh, Rich resigns himself to helping Mike after he just finishes his warm beer. But before the beer can even touch Rich's lips Mike bursts back in and takes the beer from Rich and says that he needed another bottle for Half in the Bag. Now denied his only pleasure, Rich puts on the monkey costume and breaks shit in his own house for the next 6 hours for Mike’s stupid film. That is the life of Rich Evans, a poor soul, too nice and loyal for his own good.

>The only thing Jay knows about films is old horror/cannibalism movies and gore scenes. Rich understands film structure and the history behind the makings of many silver screen classics more than Jay.
proof? I just listened to a few of their commentary tracks again and Jay knew way more about both Alien and Jurassic Park, Rich just said he liked Jurassic Park because "he fucking loves science XD" and likes Aliens more because he "loves action" while Jay was talking about the film making of those films

>RLM shows a picture of it in one the videos advertising a con they were going to
that was clearly a gag though.
I don't care about his sob story, he's an unfunny faggot when he's not getting

*getting made fun of by Mike

it was annoying. p funny tho

>yfw all of HITB was a schizoid conversation this guy has been having with himself in a mental hospital all this time

lol is that her? the one that caused the drama?

Yes, luckily it all worked out for Jay and her in the end!

alpha fucks, beta bux

Jay knows his place

she is bloated as fuck, Jay dodged a bullet

Its called hitting the wall user, it happens to every woman sometime in their late 20s.

I watched one recently where Colin from Canada was there with his silent partner Mungo.
Colin made a shitty joke about the pronunciation of a word that was also misspelled on the video box.
Jay asked if it was intentional as it seemed like Colin had simply made the same mistake based on his delivery.
Colin said "Yes, it was intentional" and then gave Jay a look that he absolutely despised Jay.
Watch it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=n8uKazrF2r8
Starts at 30:45
Jay also vanishes before the end of the video because he cannot handle more than one beer

post dick with a time code

Colin and Mungo are both pretty based 2bh. Jim is very adept at hiding his power level

who's more beta, Colin or Jay?

I saw him sit like that during the previously recorded stream yesterday

I genuinely don't understand how a person will both a penis and balls sits like that

Mike and Rich masterrace, Jack doesn't know shit about film and Jay is a tryhard opinion changing pretentious prick.

Here's what I noticed after being a previous fan: roughly around 2015 it began to slide downhill.
>they stopped being edgy and extremely hostile in their reviews, refusing to call shit exactly what it was
>they stopped putting effort into the sitcom part of the show, where past episodes had them fucking around with Plinkett and doing crazy shit as they talked about the movies, they had either a 2 minute setup that immediately switched to reviewing for the rest of the episode, or just ignored the sitcom stuff completely and was just them talking from start to finish
>they stopped reviewing obviously bad movies in order to mock them, and instead settled on popular movies that would give them more clicks

>they stopped reviewing cool movies nobody had ever heard of for the same reason
and the worst part -
>their analysis got weaker and weaker; where as before they would autistically pick apart techincal stuff in the movie in an interesting way, they switched to a reviewing style with nothing interesting or insightful to say about anything in the movie, just "the story was weird, I didn't like it lol", reallly obvious and boring reviewing

>they simply stopped being funny, nothing clever or amusing in their new stuff
They used to be a couple of film nerds that looked at movies on technical levels beyond plot, while participating in an absurdist plot centerted around them reviewing and drinking beer. Now they're just two dudes talking about a film with nothing really interesting to say.
I'll still watch the old episodes like the Sinister/Paranormal Activity 4 review, when their mockery knew no bounds. As of right now however the series sucks, and every time I watch it it's just boring and I don't see any fresh perspective on anything, not to mention they review mainstream clickbait movies that I have zero interest in.

And yet he has kids and you've never known the touch of a woman.

He had to call one of his kids "My Son" because people just kept assuming they weren't his

...that's literally how parents refer to their children, virgin. Cringe.

they're already balding so they will be posting here in no time.

(you)

He's lanky, he won't crush shit.

I want to rail this bitch furiously

Isn't Colin just gay?

So he has a thigh gap?

oh my god just look at josh in this photo
he looks like a filthy orc

>I fuck everything up

Based Rich

Colin is a Canadian alpha, which is like an American beta plus plus, at least.

My favourite moment of HitB is when Rich calls out the fact that Jay "used to look like a Hobbit"

would Colin fuck crossdressing Jay?

That was pretty good. Rich slamdunking Jay on "hashtag harvey weinstein" jokes was pretty great too.

You're right. Rich is a fat stupid manchild. He's lucky to have Mike.

>Mike doing the Kevin Smith

His legal name is ""Myson" retard.

It's Jackson, actually. You fell for that meme copypasta

>Man named Jack names his son "Jack's son"
that's not much better d e s u

Hey, my name is Andrew too.

His other son's name is Parker. Parker Packard.

>ywn hit the showers with Jay after a great workout

Why even live lads?

>>they stopped reviewing cool movies nobody had ever heard of for the same reason

They made a new show called "re:view" for this exact purpose, dumb dumb.

That video is 18 years old, she's an old hag by now.

Rich doesn’t drink alcohol you just clowned yourself with that effort wall

As a fellow spooky skeleton, Jack probably sits like that to put pressure on his knees because they hurt. The sack and balls sit on top of the thighs.
I don't do it in public though.

Why!?

It's how patricians sit.

>silver screeen classics
Who the fuck talks like this?

Also, Rich knows literally nothing about any movie made outside of the 80s and isn’t a big blockbuster.

This is all conjecture of course, and probably fake

And even if true, it's not really a "controversy".

That’s the most hilarious part about the artists that have been obsessing over this “drama” for literally years now: it’s just some mundane typical early 20s shit. But I guess when you’re a friendless loser who has no life experience and uses RLM as a friend simulator, your perspective is pretty warped and this seems like something more than it is.

Let the autists have their hobbies. It’s funny for the rest of us.

samefag

t. Cilchrist

>the patrician that got 2 million german soldiers killed for his own autism

Jack is a million times better than the other faggot in that picture.

>I'm butthurt that some nobody is friends with my friend simulators and I'm not

You faggots have been making these retarded threads for years now. How much longer can you possibly say the exact same shit over and over and over?

If you can even stand aidsmoby you are more than likely insufferable as a person yourself.

>responding to pasta

kys newfags

I'm seeing a bunch of shit that anyone that was in these threads for years would already know and people keep asking about them or responding to stale pasta.
Man wtf happened to /rlm/gen?
at least their stupid nicknames are still going strong

People who care about movies, not weekend memers looking for their next instant gratification thrill.

Why do the use such weird inflection sometimes? I mean that they emphasize unusual words when they say movie titles and stuff like that. They all do it but it isn't a regional thing, I would know because I live in Milwaukee. I can't think of a specific example but it happens often enough that I took notice. I hope somebody knows what I am talking about.

No idea what you're talking about.

For example, they might say Toy STORY instead of TOY Story.