news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>52
>Turn 53 in December
Nope

Don’t tell Harry.

And no kids lmao

Underrated

is this the uncle ben and aunt may deleted scenes?

Might as well keep in the family.

Aunt May was actually the first character in the Marvel Universe

These are the scenes Raimi directed. Well, the cut versions anyway.

It refers to the film's subtitle, homecoming. Everytime Peter is home he's coming.

>"But Aunt May! Why didn't you tell me we had financial difficulties after Uncle Ben's death? I could have taken a job so you don't have to whore yourself out in a strip club! That's so degrading, I just don't think I can look at you the same way anymore!"
>"Guess what, Peter! Your uncle has been impotent ever since got back from Vietnam, why do you think we didn't have a child ourself? He said it's because of a war injury, but I know he was lying as he kept talking about a thai ladyboy lover in his sleep, so I decided to work as a stripper and sometimes callgirl voluntarily so at least other men apprecieted my talents, besides, I made very good money, what do you think your college fee was paid from, you ungrateful little shit?!"
>"Wtf, Aunt May, are you telling me all my friends' joking about getting blowjobs and fucking you were true?!"
>"Well, all I can tell you that Harry was always very generous, but I think Flash Thompson was the most handsome of your friends... and hung like a horse too."

>nu Flash
>hung
I don't think so bub.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

How can peter resist tying her up with his web and shooting his sticky, ultra-tensile goo over her? It's impossible.

He probably couldn't. That's why this whole scene was cut.

>ywn be Peter and use your powers to secretly steal Aunt May's panties and peek at her in the shower

Those nipples are too puffy

Gets the old spidersense tingling...

Would still fuck.