ITT: Redneck-core

ITT: Redneck-core

Seth Mcfarlane was a weird cameo but at least it was a cameo where he got his ass beat

3 billboards

As a West Virginian, it made me happy that they didn't make fun of too much. It was an alright movie but the heist aspect wasn't nearly as exciting as most heist movies.

Soderbergh is actually a crypto-redneck born in Georgia raised in Louisiana, not in New York

i watched this for the actors but it started slow at the beginning. it was still great.

CAULIFLOWER

I might visit you rednecks sooner then jew york. Kinda reminds me of balkans.

Yep, grew up just a mile or two from me.

i like how the daughter chose not to sing Umbrella and went for John Denver

tugs at heartstrings, just a bit

That actress is redneck kino

The trailer made the movie look like it was going to be making fun of us through the entire thing so that really turned me off. Like the only time my state is typically mentioned it is either in a backwoods horror movie or as a redneck comedic character. It made me happy that the movie actually played it straight for the most part.

It also greatly added to my enjoyment of the movie when I heard Adam Driver's accent and he sounded fucking EXACTLY like my neighbor who has fried his brain on drugs and booze and lives off the government.

so wtf was the ending?
they just gave the money back
>CAULIFLOWER
wtf was that about too?

Did you not watch the entire thing? Channing Tatum's character only gave a small percentage of the money back to throw the cops off their trail. After the investigation stopped they all went and dug up the rest of the money.

what about cauliflower though
why did they keep exclaiming cauliflower

Hey retard, it's not a cameo when you're featured throughout the movie.

seriously wtf why did they keep saying cauliflower

What are ones that aren't just Hollywood shiting on red states?
I couldn't make it through Raising Arizona but Coen Bros redeemed themselves with No Country

it was just a code word for them when they were young for when they wanted to do some criminal shit. they explain it after he said it right after the bar fight

Porkys

i wasnt really paying attention to this movie
im from virginia and that fag from star wars had a shitty accent
that and seth mcfamily really took my out of the story so i just left it on in the back ground