Shouldn't Superman be weak during night time since the sun isnt present in the sky?

Shouldn't Superman be weak during night time since the sun isnt present in the sky?

Why must he be powered by sun anyway????

it bounces off the moon

What specifically about the sun gives him power? If it's neutrinos then he's good.

that doesnt make any sense

Superman needs weakness so they can write danger and death for him.
Besides many people feel comfortable when seeing sun. So letting him be sun powered helps readers identify with him

Damn son you are going to hell. But to be fair so is everyone in this board including me.

Do you think the moon glows on its own?

He absorbed so much yellow-sun energy that he is powered all the time.

That's why the kryptonians in Man of Steel when exposed to the sun for only a few days could fly and do laser shit, like General Zod.

brainlet detected

What's the biggest source of light in the night sky?

why is superman literally god when other kryptonians are a bunch of cucks?

Why must superman use sunlight???
Why can't he use magic?????
Oh and in MOS they said it's not just the sun it's also the air. So wearing a mask but get sun exposure you have super strength but no laser eyes and x-ray eyes and super hearing and flight right???
Wow air does so much

Why is superman so strong but other humans so weak?
Why do Krytonians speak English but there are some humans...oh wait everyone on earth speaks English too. My bad

it's the composition of the air. % oxygen and the lack of metals in the air.

What about when Superman is sleeping? He's nodded off some where, or fucking Lois. I'd be thinking where the fuck is Superman, while the bus I'm on is going off a bridge. Does he have to work 24/7? or are you fucked if you're getting robbed, raped, or whatever from 11pm-7am.

What he meant is moon obviously cant provide as much as energy as the sun does since it doesnt project light as powerful.You guys are the real brainlets

Superman helps those who help themselves

I wonder if superman actually needs to absorb nutritions from food to survive or can he just live by absorbing sunlight just like plants do?

That is where Batman kicks in

So batman has protect Gotham and Metropolis now?

his sun stored power doesn't suddenly deplete when the sun sets, so no.

I mean my phone just dies if I take out the charger, which is normal for everyone else as well, so probably yes.

did terry richardson go too far with this photo?

>What did Zach Snyder mean by this?

Shouldn't sea/lake water be super cold at night since the sun isnt present in the sky?

Oh wait...

the moon absorbs the sun's rays and heats up during the day. then at night it releases its energy. superman would be slightly weakened.

He doesnt get slightly weaker though, as most anons said he probably stores the enery he absorbed during the daytime.

I'm not even sure if you're meming or actually so retarded that you think things work like this.

Sun obviously doesn't provide that much energy either.

>sun doesnt provide that much energy either
>he owes all his super abilities to the sun
are you fucking retarded?

no, because he can store the necessary energy

>at night the moon releases its energy

user, I...

really fires up my cornea

The powers from the sun is a shitty retcon!
OG Superman simply came from a planet with higher gravity inhabited by superpeople.

Supes is like a solar battery, he's constantly storing energy from the sun so no, he doesn't run out at night. It would take a sustained effort to weaken him from a lack of light as was done by Batman in the Dark Knight Returns comic after the world was nuked and nuclear winter blocked out the sun for good.

>Hell
>Somewhere that exists outside of fairy tales.
Pick only one.

Well meme'd xD have a le upboat my friendo
ninja edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!