LOL DC STINKS

>LOL DC STINKS

And people say Bendis isn't childish.

>And people say Bendis isn't childish.

Who are these people?

Heh. That's kinda funny.

>people say Bendis isn't childish
People say Bendis isn't childish? What people?

Kill yourself, Bendis, you big fat failure.

>[triggered]

>DURR I DON'T KNOW WHAT TRIGGERED MEANS
Seriously, commit suicide.

So what does this mean for hypercrisis?

>getting this mad
You sound triggered as fuck. Just the fact that you made a thread for this is proof of how offended you are.

Not him, but comic book writers used to have class about this, like when Barry Allen cameo'd in Gru's Quasar.

gwens mask looks really strange with the hood down, like a cancer patient

Of course I'm fucking offended, you obtuse twat. There used to be a thing called decency, now there's nothing but childish jabs, and really one-sided ones at that, when's the last time you saw DC do a "Marvel stinks LMAO!" joke?

DC doesn't need to show anyone marvel's shit because Marvel is already doing a decent job that on its own

>getting mad on a company's behalf

didn't DC have Doctor Doom and Wolverine burned at a cross during like a Justice League comic or something

Guess I'm a faggot

No one says that

>There used to be a thing called decency, now there's nothing but childish jabs

What is Brand Echh and the Distinguished Competition. Lee was making childish jabs at DC since the beginning, it's funny calm the fuck down.

I'm more upset that Gwen and Miles are hanging out as if anyone wants to see that.

Neither of them have any reason to exist. Might as well smoosh them together and shove them off into some dark corner.

Jesus fucking christ...

How can anyone still have any respect for Marvel?

How has he not killed himself yet

You certainly sound and acted triggered

Nobody has ever said this.

Meh, it's just some banter. Nothing more, although:

This is painfully true.

Wonder if Bendis hates Hickman for doing exactly this?

Hypocrite piece of shit. Makes it worse that he's a rude shithead about it.

To be fair, it was Hickman's idea.

Are we pretending Bendis' pet didn't get moved into 616?

>Supes doesn't immediately notice that bullshit
>Metropolis smelling bad

Gotham would've been better for this joke since it canon smells like shit

But that's not what's being described here, and him getting moved to 616 so Bendis could keep writing him was Bendis' consolation so they could destroy the ultimate universe.

Although I guess is pretty much the plot of Ultimate End.

Nah, it would be Brooklyn, there its where Harley operates and the joke would actually work since Harley is shit right now

Bendis had already written a story about the main and ultimate universe Spider-Man meeting way before Secret Wars happened.

You also forgot about Clark Lois and Jimmy making a cameo in Millar's Marvel Knights: Spider-Man.

no one says that..

Maybe the joke is, its Fresh Air. and, being from New york, he has no idea what it actually smells like?