Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfkG_0hyIoc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder, poison is a woman's weapon

dude was just trying to keep the little shit out of his hotel

Thats the guy from the pilot of the Trump anime?

He killed Ros tho and chopped up a book, little cunt

Poison is a smart person's weapon. So women and Doctors and intellectuals

No it's Tim Curry from Home Alone 2.

Pic related

It's no murder if you're a machine

It's a machine freak accident
I know Sup Forums

Yeah thats what I said.

Poison is the weapon of deceitful and weak people
So perfect for soyboys like you

Deception takes thought. Guess only alpha male cavemen are your role model that kill with a knife or strangling. They make a huge mess.

If you don't want to get caught you have to think a little and use poison, brainlet buddy.

>fear of punishment
>not wanting to take responsibility for ones action
>typical beta behavior

KANE LIVES
A
N
E

L
I
V
E
S

HE KILLED ROZ HE KILLED MY SLUTFU

he killed fookin babies

>mad because he'd get cucked and outsmarted with ease

We're humans not brainlet chimps. Get over it.

>that scene where Joffery talks about wanting to create a standing army

He was a visionary.

>0/10

In some ways he was, yes. He wasn't terribly bright or mature, but he was more perceptive than he was given credit for. He payed attention to what went on around him, and particularly to the drunken rantings of his father. This and the whole situation with the rebellions made him realize it was the kings reliance on the bannerlords that made him vulnerable. And Joffery, who was thoroughly convinced as king he well and should be in complete control of absolutely everything and get his way all the time, figured he had to fix that.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfkG_0hyIoc

Was he gay? Also no I'm not a bookfag. I don't even like the show either

but fuck all that because now we have le evil queen muahahahahaha

Well I mean he died in the book too, so... in any case i'm just sad we aren't getting Cleganebowl after all.

No, women seemed to be his preferred torture victims

He could just be particularly misogynistic. Did he fuck them or just fuck them up?

he was a psycho who could only get off on violence at least on the show.

he even mentioned that he might make being a fag punishable by death, but he just might have been trying to impress smirkfu

Miss u :(

>not assassinating in front of everyone to make an example then running away like a freerunning freak to show you're untouchable

but user you're weak and deceitful too

>notthing wrong
He killed millions

To save billions

He literally wanted to do it so he could oppress whoever he wanted and was never threatened. I think that was sort of the point. Standing armies eliminated the possibility for smaller places to be a threat.

This
He would have ruled better than his "booooars and whooores" not- father, former ruler of the seven provinces, long may his reign be remembered, King Robert Baratheon.

>Le dindu nuffin meme
kys soyboy

To try to save Billions

Which would result in less chance of civil wars and provide more of a defence against the white walkers. Only reason Yas Queen even has a chance against them is because of meme dragons.

>He would have ruled better than his "booooars and whooores" not- father
Robert gave Seven Kingdoms 14 years of peace and prosperity. Joeffry managed to fuck this all up in less than a week.
He fucked up with Ned.
He fucked up with Blackwater.
If it wasn't for smarter person's interference (Tyrion, Tywin, Tyrells) he would have been dead much much sooner.

10 reasons why poison is the weapon of intellectuals . And why you SHOULD use it everyday. Buzzfeed.com

>the virgin poisoner
>THE CHAD STRANGLER

>THE CHAD STRANGLER
I want to see this in the headlines as a serial killer
>the chad strangler strikes in Malibu! local surfers terrified

To save Germans

>child raised with absolutely no discipline or respect
>everybody cheered when that child was murdered
He really didn't.

he was a syphilitic cunt who preached genocide and yet here we are with "people" defending him