What are the best cartoon shows to watch high Sup Forums?

What are the best cartoon shows to watch high Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUgyIEUFuXw
youtube.com/watch?v=NkywIf4z4yc&ab_channel=docterjay
youtu.be/Jtb1DeKDSjc
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Superjail
Lucas bros
Tron Uprising
Major Lazer
Futurama

Gee fucking anything dude....

UNA VELA

samurai jack

Well, Adventure Time always cracks me up with its silly faces and shit, but I would recommend you to look for Youtube animations y'know

12 oz mouse
Any Nick jr show
these
Life and times of Tim
Any Hannah barbera show
Season one of adventure time

DUDE
WEED
DUDE
WEED
DUDE
WEED
DUDE

The adventures of sonic the hedgehog.

LMAO WEED BRO!!!!!!xD

WHAT IF LIKE BART SIMPSON TOOK A HUGE BONG RIP LOL!

>Cartoon shows
old Family Guy
old Futurama
old Simpsons
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Robot Chicken
South Park
The Boondocks
>Animated Movies
Alice and Wonderland
The Lego Movie
Shrek
Pink Floyd: The Wall
Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
Heavy Metal
The Thief and the Cobbler (Re-Cobbled Cut)

I guess that depends on what drug your taking.

fuckin big lez show you fucking druggos
s4 soon

Go smoke a blunt and get a life bud...you clearly haven't even tried weed. You little virgin..

Don't know, but there is one episode of Clarence that watch when i'm extremely drunk about meteors that always make me laugh.

wadiyatalkinabeet
also its actually back, fucken oath
youtube.com/watch?v=SUgyIEUFuXw

Wow......

My little pony

Samurai Jack, the music and the editing are quite impressive and immersive while high

watch this slowed down to 0.5
youtube.com/watch?v=NkywIf4z4yc&ab_channel=docterjay

Major Lazer, Bojack Horseman, Archer, Superjail, China IL..

Stoners are pathetic.

>pathetic

You're posting on Sup Forums. You're not in any position to call someone pathetic

Weak as fuck defence. It's like the artist who gets bad criticism and says somebody who isn't an artist can't judge their work. It's just desperate.

I binge watched Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes when I tried a mild hit of acid. It was soooooo fucking, Hawkeye has never been so funny.

King of The Hill
Kids Next Door
Kim Possible

Honorable Mentions go to Ren and Stimpy and that episode of Arthur with The Backstreet Boys.

Why?

Not Sup Forums but my go-to is tim and eric

post more quentin

MAN WEED LMAO XD

This show was a trip even without drugs.

DUDE

Boca es un equipo de mierda.

stuff with singing/music is good. so metalocalypse
old loony tunes cartoons. Rabbit of Seville is particularly good.
I dunno if its good, but when I'm high is the only time I feel like watching Teen Titans
Moon Beam City is also good for baked

metalocalypse

I'm glad............................... that image has.............................................. to................................................ literally spell it out to me................................................................................. that Bart is.......................................................... smoking weed....................................................................................................

I've seen Quentin comics hundred of times and I still have no idea who that is.

Jeff and Some Aliens is really hitting me in the feels

besides that just watch Venture Bros, Frisky Dingo and old Sabrina or Casper cartoons

plus the Little Nemo movie is top tier

Sausage Party is great to watch high. It's still a masterpiece regardless, but just for that little bit extra.

Lightning up a few and watching these while high with my friends in high school was a fucking trip.

Gumball, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Shin Chan (Funamation dub), Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead.

Non-animated: Terry Gilliam's films. All of them.

UNA

VELA

some underaged Sup Forums tripfag that always shitposted about how weed is for losers and video games are for children

Pa ke kieres zaber etho jaja salu2

Adventure Time is simultaneously trippy and cozy as fuck.

Definitely not The Simpsons.

youtu.be/Jtb1DeKDSjc

UNA VELA
N
A

V
E
L
A

Wonder Over Yonder

Megamind, especially if you haven't already seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

Drawn Together

Megas XLR
Freakazoid
Downtown

no, you frequently hang out at a place where losers and freaks congregate, therefore your opinion on what is and isn't pathetic is disregarded

Nobody's saying Regular Show? I got baked out of my mind a few weeks ago and Regular Show was a fucking godsend. Hilarious, pleasant on the eyes and ears, and very relatable.

It's also a very "high"/obvious thing to think, but they DEFINITELY made this show with smoking in mind. It fucking spoke to me.

This pretty much

>in order to judge people as pathetic you have to not yourself be pathetic
Yeah, no, that's kind of how it works. Telling someone "draw a better painting than me" is asking someone to meet you in specifics, but you're judging this dude's lifestyle, when you yourself are just as much a slovenly piece of shit as any stoner, you just don't need to be impaired by drugs to browse Sup Forums, which in my opinion probably makes you worse.

Any show is better high if you enjoy smoking.

This. Watched this during a lot of my first times smoking (didn't start smoking weed until I was 21)