WHO IS HE

WHO IS HE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaNZD3HZNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv8sAybxZds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Same glow as the pit the sword fell into

Either the guy who made him lose the sword, or the spirit of the sword.

How are you so sure Black Rider is a boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaNZD3HZNo

Shitty link but it works.

Mr. Antlers.

Jack's bad/good ending.

Aku destroyed the Time Portal along and used the Guardian's essence to create a guardian of the magic sword.

>Hmm. Struggler indeed.

It's Jack once he overcomes his guilt and doubt

the only possible answer, all other answers are created and perpetuated by bozos

It's Jack.

Jack did something, or almost did something that scared him shitless, and that's the personification of what he could become.

One of the following:

>the spirit of the sword (Jack's father)
>the manifestation of Jack's inner guild, regrets, fears and demons
>Jacks fear of what he could become if he loses the sword (and thus his purpose)
>Jack from the future, who went back to the past to change the events of his past self for whatever reason
>a new character entirely, - either a demon henchman working for Aku, a personal rival or someone akin to the guardian in terms of role and power

Take your pick.

Cowboy Andy

It's the IRS

god I can't wait for the new episode tomorrow just so there is something new to talk about, we've had the same 7 threads all week

King Gaiseric.

Sup Forumss new husbando

My theory is that it's death personified.
We know that gods and spirits exist in this universe but I don't think we ever saw the grim reaper. Plus how Jack manages to stay young isn't really explained so maybe it could be because of him outrunning death. He's afraid of this guy because dying would mean failing his mission hence why he appears when Jack begins thinking he has already failed.

A coincidence?

Return the sword

>Antlers
>Spear
Honda Tadakatsu, obviously.

The masked man

YOUR MOM

>Dark rider is Mad Jack

APPROVED!

Whoever he is, he should be ashamed of his fat horse

Its a hallucination that represents Jack's fears he will become and his guilt for losing the sword.

Call Me Musashi!
Let's Go Jiroumaru!

release me from this fucking prison!

RAOH!

The horse not fat. It just has a robust chest.

or maybe....who is she?

Manifestation of guilt/turmoil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv8sAybxZds

It's most likely Death since Jack is scared shitless of him. Jack is long past his death bed so Death's always there waiting for him.