Star vs. Canavar Soykırım Gerçek

>that canon episode where Star beats up her baby cousin for splashing corn in her face

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/3g7a3sx
youtube.com/watch?v=pjF6CJScrl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>17mins
Hide this thread from the mods! We don't want it to be 404d.

I want to watch Mewberty Star rape Princess marco until she(male) is a mind broken slut with a permanent ahegao.

>tuffs
>brand name for tampons
Did they really imply Star uses tampons?

I would hope she uses tampons. Wonder if Marco had to show her as they wouldn't have any on mewni.

She's 14 and mewbescent... so that's a given no?

oh shit

Star would probably be a Reinhardt main though.

She's had like two puberties. Why wouldn't she?

How do tampons work? I'm not a girl.

Post CUTE.

Nobody knows. Scientists are still studying it to this very day.

well i certainly hope she does

Guys, what if there are no Starco moments in season 3?

Would that even be possible if the crew is tired of our shit and say something along the lines of "We'll show those entitled bastards that nothing was guaranteed from the start..."

Daron did say she wanted to do something different with this romantic story.

Wouldn't her insect-like biology render her more susceptible to the cold? And thus in need of constant snuggling.

My personal favorite. Just for you. This image makes my heart flutter every time I see it.

Star Butterthighs

lol idk

I heard some girls put them inside their butthole for maximum effectiveness.

I think that is just a myth. Like bigfoot.

pretty sure Star is a mammal

After doing some research this is what I found
>Change your tampons at least every 4-6 hours or more often if necessary.
I thought tampons were like a sex toy.
I'm kinda worried about no Starco in season 3 as well buddy.

She is some type of inhuman bug like monstrosity. Don't let the cute outer exoskeleton fool you. Thats how snugglebugs lure in their prey...

>that tampon scene in that one loli anime with the teacher.gif

>I thought tampons were like a sex toy
You are joking right?

Do you even know what an exoskeleton is and ow arthropod anatomies work|

What if the show ends with either Star or Marco in a coma and little hope of ever waking up?

>prefaced by River B.
Gets me every time.

Of course. I'm a professional.

please post cute Jannas

Shouldn't you guys be on /trash/ now?

no u

strawpoll.com/3g7a3sx

The only cute Janna is a dead Janna.

What episode is this image from?

>He is legally required to nbe involved in all these books because he's the only surviving one who can write this shit down.

Shoulders confirmed for best fetish

that episode where Star and Marco have a date for two and a half days straight

I think everybody is ignoring the important question. Mewni is a medieval society, I presume they don't have tampons. If this is true, then who is it that showed Star what and how to use tampons? Angie? Marco? Janna? The question remains.

No wonder she is sent to detention when she dresses like that.

SLUT
L
U
T

Can someone please post pics of just the tapestries, I needs em

It's a way better use of his time and wisdom than giving speeches about throne posture.

Mewni has at least some modern Earth technology

Marco probably plugged her hole with a lot of stuff.

Until some implicit reference to cramps or something is made, I'm going to keep my Mewman heat headcanon and assume Angie gave them to her with some hilarious misunderstanding going on.

Well, you asked for it.

Just checked out Freeze Day. That user wasn't lying, that tampon package was in the episode. Holy shit.

Freeze Day

>it actually injects like a hypodermic needle
wtf

"they're def tampons" is just dumb Sup Forums speculation

I don't think Butterflys even have periods

Why does that bathroom have two doors?

They are not that medieval, just look at the underpants River wears

Marco and Star's room. What is it called, jack and jill bathroom? something like that.
What else would they be? other user said that is a tampon brand?

>king
Wonder if they get passed down? Weird.

Ghost Janna when

>Why are there so many books about this?

Because it's connected to two bedrooms.

It's not though.

Marco's in for a surprise.

You don't see the tampon sticking out? Do you get the reference for "Tuff" relating to tampons?

man, fuck anime

literally anything since all we can see is a fuckin box

Also the fact that there's apparently a real brand called that makes it even less likely they're tampons. Cartoons generally don't/can't namedrop actual products

Do you think Star's bug form molts???
oh

Going to bed here soon, fellow anons. Please post Cute Stars and send me Good Star Vibes so that I can have dreams of her tonight.

>Because if you don't do it correctly, she eats your head, you foolish earth boy

It looks like a cotton ball, not a tampon

Do you know what a tampon looks like?

I use them.

it's not actually connected to Marco's bedroom

youtube.com/watch?v=pjF6CJScrl8

It could be towels or something really.

Caution: high dosage cute and perfect.
Do not view more than twice daily.

Well, the fact that it looks like a single spherical cotton ball, with two others out of the box right next to it, seems to imply pretty heavily they're not tampons

Do you eat them or something? Women on Sup Forums is just a myth, like Atlantis.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

here's the compilation of the cutest Star pictures

Girls in general are just a myth. They only exist in cartoons, right?

Right?

post more from this artist

I wonder if Star even knows how to use tampons. Maybe she thinks they are earplugs or something and everbody else is to polite and weirded out to tell her.

Yeah im pretty sure. I haven't left my house in several years so I am a little rusty but I think they were fabricated as part of a Greek thought experiment and then people started believing in them later on.

Ghost Janna WOULD be pretty cute. Or vampire Janna.

Puffs brand tissues

I love seeing oblivious Star + flustered Marco, but it should be the other way around.

It looks like a cotton ball though why would she even buy them?

What anime is that?

jojo

No chance in hell. I guarantee you Star and Marco will be reunited within the first several episodes.

The last thread's Eclipsa requests

Cotton puff things are used with some makeup, right?
There's more cotton on the stuff labeled "unicorn" right underneath it.

Kodomo no Jikan. Read the manga if you're interested, there's more to it than pedo pandering.

What if star isn't even a girl? Naysayer said Marco had never held hands with a girl, and River and Moon didn't seem concerned with Star falling for some boy and getting pregnant- what if she doesn't even have a vagina and thus is limited to strictly platonic cuddling? Maybe this is why she was so awkward in declaring her love for Marco instead of reversing raping him like the barbarian blood in her system was probably demanding she do.

It's canon she isn't human, she is just humanoid so as far as we know Mewnies just hatch from eggs or a stork brings them home.

Maybe he meant human girl.

It's canon that Mewnians give birth though

Even worse: both are in a coma.