youtu.be/LJ7qXHjxj_0
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kick me kike me
>don’t you black and white me
>Jew me sue me
>everybody do me

youtu.be/LJ7qXHjxj_0

Because in the current climate it would be an impossibility for them to make a show about a black guy that turns white without half of the internet having a fit about it

Peadophilia isn't mainstream
yet

how did his overlords even green light these lines? aren't his texts double and triple checked by the producer?

I don’t think they were happy about it considering that all the pedo accusations started right after.

Wasn't he played by Ralph Fiennes?

true but still.
I think I just overestimate the grip they hold on their slaves. I mean it's a tight one but might not be as tight when he can simply call out the eternal jew in a song they themselves produced.

fpbp

The song They Don't Care About Us was recorded and released as a single on the History album in 1995. Two years after the pedo accusations which were in 1993.

they made a tv series a looong time ago called "the jacksons an american dream"

mah niqqa

they didn''t they demanded he stop saying that line and threatened to sue.

he agreed to not say it anymore in the US but went to Brazil and kept at it.
then they went into overdrive with "wacko Jacko" and they sent a guy in to get dirt on michael in a doc called" living with michael" where he admitted to having kids over and they sleep in his bed.

Those accusations where the ones where he was totally innocent. The spics got caught hypnotizing their son to lie in court

Because people STILL think he fucked children. Maybe in another 40 years.

its a grown man who shares his bed with young boys.

he literally was a fucking pedo

Don't confuse pedos with child molesters, faggot.

they are just as bad

Hes still too controversial, the film would have to talk about the many issues that happened to him, the abuse he got as a little kid, his detachment from children to become a star, his health problems, the exposure of the press, the pedo allegations, and ultimately his death.

Moonwalker was kind of a biopic anyway, and I guess that the Jacksons could claim that was the movie Michael wanted to be seen. The family would probably sue anyone who tried to say otherwise. MJs hordes of fans would also be difficult to win over.

Narration by the guy that plays Jack Kelly.

>young boys
Ah so what, nobody gives a shit about young boys.

This. Luckily for MJ he loved his boy pussy. If MJ was accused of sticking his dick inside some young girl, then he would probably be in prison right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

Educate yourself

He was too nice! He should have sued the accusers for every penny they had, after he was acquitted.
Maybe with that he could have had restored his image in the public eye and even the last person would have heard the news that he was innocent, and what the accusers did.

This makes sense.

>never got to grow up with other kids
>never had a chance to be a kid himself
>lived early life full of abuse from his father
>grows up
>decides he wants to help kids who have a hard life like he did
>since he missed a childhood, starts to live vicariously through the kids
>someone accuses him of doing the worst possible thing he could to those kids in need
>now he can't help kids anymore
>everyone thinks he's a monster
>he was just an eccentric guy who wanted to help kids

RIP MJ

>From black to white
>Pedo allegations
Nobody wants to touch that shit and leaving those out would piss people off as well.

>he was just an eccentric guy who wanted to help kids

No-one will take on the role of a part time black manchild that fucks kids. It's career suicide when half of America can't tell the difference between movies and reality, and the other half believe in angels.

He didn’t fuck children, but he did tenderly love them.

because the lies they want to tell about him will bring about lawsuits from his family