>nice beer at night
>being followed around by a nice soundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDx8gFJnYLc
youtube.com/watch?v=X3iOVAfmPpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In between ScarJos thighs

flyover shithole

>Fucking rosie cotton down on the riverbank while Sam is doing frodo's gardening

pipeweed is canonically tobacco and Tolkien would have murdered Jackson for making it cannabis

I never understood it as cannabis in the movies

The Birth of A Nation

But I already live in Oxfordshire.

Those towers in the sky from Oblivion.
Shire has an infestation of hobbits.

Twin Peaks seems to be comfy. Except for killings.

the city of a thousand cara

The super-detailed and hierarchal nature of the setting is kind of depressing. Living in a magical world where you can't learn magic would suck.

Theres a pretty hilarious behind the scenes segment depicting the filming of Merry and Pippin welcoming Gandalf and co to Isengard after the Ents had fucked it up. They made several variations with varying degrees of drunkenness and being high.

nah you can buy enchatments

Impossible. All the Negroes were destroyed after the war and Frodo threw the ring into Mt Doom.

Good choice

Maximum comfort up there

youtube.com/watch?v=uDx8gFJnYLc

I like you user.

>Tell me what location from a movie you would like to live in

Middle-Earth, the Shire to be more specific.

>And explain why it isnt the Shire?

B-But... It is.

Why is it never based Gondor?

youtube.com/watch?v=X3iOVAfmPpY

I would have agreed prior to The Return.

but what were the income tax rates for private individuals like?

The pastoral tradition was strong in Tolkien.

Coruscant to fuck a prostitute of every race

It's like the Vatican in space but with zero-gravity orgy chambers and an endless supply of immortality juice harvested from plebs.

I was going to pick Elysium or Tomorrowland before they were hit with diversity, but this works too.

the more you understand about middle earth, you more realize that the shire was an anomaly that existed only because the old kings line of the north just happened to bivouac near rivendell

it turned into a craphole almost immediately after the dunedain rode south to fight with aragorn ii

what Im saying is that hobbits, other than their very high shadow resistance, are actually pretty unpleasant, and there are much, much better places to live in middle earth

Sure they didn't have much ability to defend their lands without the Rangers' unknown protection, but didn't it really only go to shit because Saruman was pissed off and went there deliberately to ruin it?

>Living in a magical world where you can't learn magic would suck.
But you're doing that now, user.

Name one place then

>tfw you will never live in that goddamn shire.

I wanna be a lanky belta and speak with a south afrikan/jafakan accent.