I enjoyed the walking dead today

I enjoyed the walking dead today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyoktJ4UOHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they involved the garbage pale kids again
glad I avoided this weeks episode.
only watching the Negan ones now

i think theres footage of her in a neon body stocking and pink thong somewhere out there

you just know she had a big unkempt bush too

Might be from Hap and Leonard, she plays some psycho serial killer named Angel

yea its from that show

Seriously, why do I hate this show all of a sudden?

Everyone else hates it so it's the cool thing to do

More like The WANKING Dead, lol!

>Hello my name is sadiq and i'm a muslim

don't you know zombies are part n parcel in big cities

smiled

What was the point of this scene?

I can't believe she raped Rick

What was the point of you?

Would you Sup Forums? Would you?

maybe touched up a bit

yup

but I think she'll be the decider of that

*teleports behind you*

>weapon out of focus

Cuck

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>That chair will never be your face

I bet those trashtards have wild sex orgies. They seem like a freaky cult that would be into that shit.

AAAAAAHHHHH HELP ME

>talks to the psychopath yoda-speaking nerds living in a garbage dump
>gets thrown into shipping crate dungeon

What was Rick even thinking?

I might have a tranny fetish
youtube.com/watch?v=fyoktJ4UOHs

This show and the amount of people who enjoy it. Is baffling, and the story is awful, acting in it is awful, were gonna win speech, the action, choreography, direction, all of it is Trash.
Its a fucking walking meme

did you do it to see if you still feel?

The Walking Dead is still on?

Why the fuck did Rick give himself up to one of Negan allies?

So is your fucking grammar. Jesus Christ dude learn how to use a period and comma correctly.

I did not. I'm dropping this fucking show. It's not even that there are filler moments, it just feels empty and fucking pointless.

>read comic
>story proceeds at a reasonable pace and things happen without much waiting in between
>watch show
>enjoy yet another walk in the woods or passive aggressive talk that ultimately leads nowhere
>naruto-tier filler of self contained episodes
Even my normalfag brother started to hate it

If you kept watching TWD after season 1 you're a faggot that deserves what you get.

This. With each season i knew it was shit, but i kept going cause it's a show that hooks on "who's gonna die this week"? If people still care about that question, they'll continue watching. Me, i don't give a fuck anymore, i hate pretty much all the characters, i'm just fucking done.
And the news that they're making a crossover which Fear of the walking dead is just an other bullshit lazy writing excuse.

The idea was that they were disloyal opportunists and the photographs were supposed to show them that The Saviors were losing and not worth allying with. It was actually a really stupid idea for them to say no and capture him, I don't know what they expect to get out of it. Unless Jadis just wanted to get some of that Rick dick while she can.

This felt like the filleriest filler episode so far. I think this show just needs more Negan.

Why Rick was naked? Do you think thrash queen raped him?

>implying Rick wouldn't consent

Why do the garbage people talk all retarded like?

hasn't it only been like 2 years in the story

Special needs people. I seriously don't see why otherwise.

S2 was horrible, but I really liked the Guvna's actor, not to mention Marle.
I stuck with it until the S6 halfway point where Rick axes something of her new gf.
I also watched the gook getting his brain bashed in, but that's it for me.

Seems so hackneyed with yoda syntax and fifth element haircuts. The most shoehorned part of the whole show.

>s2
>governor
>merle

She looks like her pussy smells worse than the literal filth that is their home.

>reading comprehension
I meant that after S1, S2 was garbage, but S3 had good things to it, so I kept watching.
I started the series when it was already at S5 so I didn't have to suffer through each episode weekly.

Dem thighs hnngh
Totally would.

Is Rick's rape child going to be a plot point in future seasons?

They just locked him up? Why the fuck would he go there anyone save to kill them all for betraying them? Did Daryl let him go on his own because he was too busy sulking over his fight with Rick?

Imagine the smell

This. They talk worse then tribals in fallout new vegas do, which is 200 years after nuclear armageddon and who also have their own language.

Nigga season 3 was the fucking worst, especially because half the episodes were about Andrea, a character pretty much everyone hated.

wow can you go in more detail?

Why would you live in a junkyard? Wouldn't that give you a massive health risk since your living in fucking filth?

And to anyone who's seen the episode, what happens with Maggie and the prisoners? Does Jesus still act like a retard?

>what happens with Maggie and the prisoners? Does Jesus still act like a retard?
Maggie imprisons them and Gregory. Jesus feeds them beforehand.

The Walking Dead jumped the shark a long time ago, dude.

Goddammit now I'm fucking mad.

Gregory suggests they just build a gallows and hang them all to save the bullets, and Jesus pouts like a baby all night while he hears construction inside and talks to a Savior who sounds like an alright guy. Morning comes and Maggie tells Jesus to bring all the prisoners inside, turns out they were building a barbed wire holding pen with armed guards. That one asshole long-haired Savior immediately tries to make a break for it and gets his ass beat, and then Maggie throws Gregory in with the prisoners because she doesn't trust him. The long-haired Savior starts trying to cut his binds with a rock, and that other Savior that Jesus was talking to stops him.

Why are these jews making a character named "Jesus" as unlikable as possible?

I dropped it this season. What did I miss?

The cut the visual effects budget down to $100 for the season.

I sincerely want to know why this season is so fucking bad. It's like it's written by community college freshman.