I'm Not Real

...nothing matters.

Discuss.

He gained brownie points for that Kaufman documentary.

>drive gf to suicide
>LOL IM CRAZY

Jim is disgusting.

I'm actually watching this shit as we speak. I knew the man was a bit off but I never realized how batshit he was. It's very interesting to see how he handles himself but he obviously pissed off a lot of people in the process

Didn't the commercialization of watered down hindu philosophy and hallucinogenic drug use burn out 20 years ago?

>"I have eliminated my ego"
Really? Have you really? Really have you?
Give your money away then, all of it. Money doesn't matter
And suddenly he exists again, fucking hack high school nihilism 101

I'M BREAKING THROUGH I'M BENDING SPOONS

He into TM, not hinduism.

Is this new "meaningless existence" meme he's been pushing going to lead to something, or is he just trying to get attention for being weird? I mean the next logical step is suicide, but if he doesn't follow through then it's proof this whole thing is just a shitty act.

Didn't that same director do American Movie?

begone soyboy

Is that what he said?
That sounds hilarious, I should start saying that.

>50 year old man discovers nihilism

*BUurRP* I'M NOT REAL MORTY

Loved Jim when I was kid and I still do love his early stuff but he's such a fucking pretentious cunt. He's also a fucking retard who thinks vaccines gave his son autism.

>eliminated my sense of self
>not comatose

Tom Shadyac, director of Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty, did exactly this. He got hit while riding a bicycle and suffered a concussion. Shortly after he donated most if not all of his money. Sold his 17,000 sq. foot mansion. Used the money to open a homeless shelter in Virginia. Used the rest of the money to fund a nature preserve in Colorado. Left Hollywood and moved into a trailer park. Jim doesn't have the fucking balls to do something that crazy.

You're disgusting

That's what broke him. He blames himself for it.

Just because you got rid of your ego doesn't mean you've gotten rid of the need to eat, you fucking brainlet. Money DOES matter, you literally need it to survive.

You don't need a lot to simply survive

Who decided owning things was egotistical anyways?

We need to expose him to Stoicism.

Test

me

your ego.
/thread

>people still getting worked by method actors

Jimmy did nothing wrong.

It seems like he discovered Alan Watts recently

>that fucking reveal at the end of the doc where you find out that the studio didnt actually want to take the footage away from them it was just jim pulling a prank
this guy is pretty good
also i think it kind of reveals that jim may have seen the footage and wanted it burried because he is in fact the one who didnt want people to think he was an asshole because of his ego. releasing the footage was his way of killing off parts of his ego and public image

Couldn't watch it to the end from cringe. What do they say to reveal this?

nigger just watch it
why do you even care if you never finished it

you lazy fat bastard, just tell me the ending

have you lost your ego yet, Sup Forums?

Nah, too busy ego tripping at the gates of hell

If Sup Forums had an ego this place would be empty.

Shitposting is a cry for attention. Attention feeds the ego

Also Collapse.

Can't do wrong if you don't exist

>there's no me. I have no ego, I have abandoned the material world and its trappings
>OK I'm off to one of my mansions, I think I'll use the Porsche this time
Shit, reminds me of George Harrison talking about "Maya" or whatever. Watching millionaires think they're enlightened because they read about buddhism is hilarious

That's the point. TM is a commercialized and watered down form of Hinduism.

i actually agree with some of the things he says, atleast he has enough conviction to stick with his world view when questioned

He's not acting. Look at his eyes.

If dreams and wishes are not the answer, how does one live with itself afterwards?

By being a bored millionaire

Kek

He has the eyes of a man who has been trying to look into the dark for a long time and has maybe begun to see what is there.

By dressing up and going to events but then when you're interviewed act like you're so above it all

Andy is not dead.

Which of my paycuck streaming services can I use to watch this? No pirate, please.

Netflix, duh.