Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #892

"Someone on tumblr called Stabby out for gender inequality so he had to change the plot" edition

seriously. maybe now we'll finally get a third stabbening

oh hey fucky papa is back

Whoopsie poopsie! I sexually harassed my co-worker but aw shucks I's sho nuff nebber gonna do thats agin boss man :^)

>A hair net, but for fucking
It's funny because it's a reference to the original purpose of do-rags, which are highly prevalent among the African American community!

Does this bakery only hire retards? Is this some kind of tax thing?

College town in Taxachusetts.

>Please don't sexually harass your fellow employees
>SO WHAT, I CAN'T INTERACT WITH PEOPLE NOW?!

Fucking niggers.

This isn't even a comic.
This is an obligation.

what a piece of fucking SHIT how fucking DARE he talk to a WOMAN like THAT a fucking white devil talking down to a proud beautiful intelligent woman like a fucking slave. is this some type of sick white male power fantasy he's trying to live out? a person like this shouldn't be allowed to write characters he's far too out-of-touch and racist to handle.

boycotting this until he makes a public apology and promises to donate at least 25% of his income to the NCAAP

Whatever happened with the tranny relationship? Still good?

stupid weed, I actually laughed

Still there, hasn't had any development or anything else. I don't even mind it desu, as badly set up and justified as it was, but if you're going to go through with that stuff, have the balls to follow it up.

> Chef Boy-Tard-Ees
read your shit aloud

Have you never heard someone say R-tard?

what was this stance meant to convey

That he's CIA and she doesn't get to bring friends

This board is kinda like Neofag now. Honestly wish you shit scraping faggots would fuck off back to your containment board and quit gaying this place up more than it already is.

>"Someone on tumblr called Stabby out for gender inequality so he had to change the plot" edition
goddamnit it's so fucking true and obvious every time it happens now

I'm not sure which containment board you're talking about

You forgot your smug anime girl face

I'd really like to see people push this just to see how far his brain can break. Though I'm not about to make a tumblr account or anything.

i love how even the edits aren't funny

Works for Goodwill. Pay pennies on the dollar for people with the mental capabilities of a Commodore 64 while raking in the monies from donations given to them for free. .

Stalled, as Jeph can't do anything further without it imploding into his face.

Please Jeph. For fucks sake, settle on a cast of characters. Who even is this brown bitch in relation to the original cast? The friend of a friend of the MCs GF? And the MCs mothers boyfriend? I get the idea of story arcs, but why the fuck is it focusing on nobody mc-bitch?

>have the chance for some real conflict
>nope, it gets solves even fasten than the alcoholic cunt
Why bother. Oh yeah, because they might fuck.

Just checked the tag, there's literally nothing about the most recent comic on tumblr.

>do-rags
I thought it was like...hair-do. Fuck.

It helps lay down our hair.

It's why pussy grabbing was legal in Germany until Colgne.

Jeph can't win, can he?

He shows a white woman in a swimsuit with a figure other than washboard abs?

Stabs.

He paints anyone but Faye as responsible for her drinking?

Fail.

He has a black woman sexually harass a white man, which his main audience shouldn't even care about?

Called out on Tumblr.

Man I remember when the novelty of this comic was that it revolved around the urban hipster cliques of the late 2000s
Almost like a next gen Mission Hill to some extent
What the fuck happened?

Does anyone have any evidence he got called out, or are we just assuming he was?

Why didn't she remove the nose ring and earlobe plugs? If they were undergoing a health inspection they would get shutdown so fast.

he can't ever do anything with those two again. Martin is bland as hell so he can't create conflict, and Jeph would NEVER have the tranny do something bad, so the two of them are the world's most perfect couple in all their banality in perpetuity

because his other characters have no personality and he can't portray any kind of significant conflict between the guy dating the tranny, the woman dating the robot, the woman dating another woman, or the fat woman dating the black guy without tumblr rebelling and withdrawing their patreon funding, which would leave him destitute, leave him absurdly wealthy as opposed to obscenely wealthy

>He shows a white woman in a swimsuit with a figure other than washboard abs?
>Stabs.
No you idiot, we expected Marigold to be horribly self-conscious about being actually chubby, not drawn so inoffensively curvy.
tumblr was mad that she wasn't morbidly obese and the thiccfags here (e.g. me) were mad that she wasn't even bulging out of what appeared to be a painted on outfit.

JJ's reaction to all of that was his own problem.

It's a fair assumption.

I'm checking now, though.

>Man I remember when the novelty of this comic was that it revolved around the urban hipster cliques of the late 2000s
>Almost like a next gen Mission Hill to some extent
>What the fuck happened?

Couple of things.
1. He imitated John Allison's rhythms without bothering to understand melody (i.e., no concept of plot, conflict and resolution)
2. He listened to fans which is never a good idea and after being told for the millionth time that we didn't give a shit about "this is just like $OBSCURE_BAND_REFERENCE" he gave up all hipster culture gags which is arguably his only real strength.

Threw himself into the deep end figuring he'd learn to swim. Hasn't exactly worked out that way.

Swimming's far less difficult than working out creative writing, admittedly, and he's proven he doesn't know dick about creative writing.

it was reddit, not tumblr, but same thing nowadays

Reddit's worse; it pretends to be anything but what it is

That shes a big guy

>and he's proven he doesn't know dick about creative writing
Well be fair, he's only had 14 years of practice.

I imagine he stopped caring the moment he started actually cutting a noteworthy profit.

iirc the post was about how cliche it was for a fat girl to be self-concious about her body

>how cliche it was for a fat girl to be self-concious about her body

no one cares whether it's been done before

He cared when he shanked himself in the hand.

He cared that his source of revenue was abusing him for thinking for himself while his wife was in the process of leaving him

Back to the point, fuck your 'cliche'

the person who wrote the post did.

I'm not the one complaining about the 'cliche', Tumblr and Reddit were.

Either way, he's a weak little fuck who didn't even do a good job of trying to kill himself.

Stalin's kid at least used a gun, even if he missed.

did liquidmark ever draw the requested Marten dressed as Twink Link getting fucked or did I miss it?

Nah, I haven't yet, but hold on a bit.

He's in charge

Yo.

So is Handy Jays still a thing?

I still have the script and still plan on doing it. Just want to make sure my art is stable before I start. So, I've been sketching a lot since I got off hiatus.

>Dis gon be gud

I hope the guy who makes this garbage loses both hands in a freak field thresher accident.

Do not read Questionable Content.

I like where this is going

you're doing God's work

There was a second stabbening? When? What over this time?

The dialogue from this was an angry fanThat night Jeph went to the hospital for chronic knife hands and then said Claire had a dick and that Marten had no balls

I think that's the stabbening that everyone is familiar with, and the more obscure one is actually the first time he stabbed himself. A lot of people seem to think fatgate was the only one.

correct, this is the first one

and this is the second

But what I don't remember is, why did he stab his hand the first time?

Drinking + depression + actaully being a worthless fat fuck with disgusting piercings and tattoos

Oh, right. That's much less interesting than being attached to some dramatic story outside of his usual issues. No wonder everyone forgets it.