Remember the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hoz2ZHYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=d6U3vEALBd8
soundcloud.com/donglekumquat/sockstar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, I was born in 1999.

Remember Bobby's World?

People born in '99 will still call themselves 90s kids. It's awful.

so you are implying you are underage?
>mods dont that equals a ban?

They could actually be 18.

Nigga you can't count.

The booze helps me not to.

Remember the 00's

Do I count, I was born 1990?

>In a short short time people will be posting on Sup Forums that have never spent one single second in a pre-9/11 world

Remember to 1890's?

You do not. The cutoff for '90s kids is '87, and even that's kind of generous considering how big a thing the internet had already become by the time those faggots were in middle school.

Do you remember Y2K and Tamagotchi?

I was born in'97. Do I count as an 80's kid?

Yes.

I was born in 3012 bc do I count as a 90's kid?

Yeah, they weren't as good as you'd remember.

You're in.

XD

Not that guy, but yes. I was born in 1991 and remember both the Y2K and had a Tamagotchi as a pet that only lasted less than a day before I killed it by not feeding the little bastard, what does that make me, a millennial still?

>be born in 1990
>you are not a 90s kid

what?

I'm fascinated by 90s media, video and audio quality, acting, all thats stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hoz2ZHYZM

fraid so, child

People shit on 90's memers, but to be fair the 90's were better by any normal standard.
Better ecomnomy,
we just won the Cold War,
no 9/11...

Remember watching cartoons you weren't allow to? Like guilty watching season 1 south park?

Or sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night to watch Girls gone wild commercials?

Dumbest shit I've heard all day.

Fuck you. Stick Stickley was a G

Not really. '96 babby over here.

We really liked T2.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6U3vEALBd8

Oh man, forgot all about Girls Gone Wild...
Kids these days, they don't know.

soundcloud.com/donglekumquat/sockstar

You bitch won me by seconds.

MY BROTHER SOUL

COME UNTO MY BOSOM THAT I MAY HUGGETH UPON YOU

Bill Clinton was the shittiest president. You still have Columbine. And Kosovo. And the LA Riots. And South African apartheid.

somebody say brother?

Fuck. Remember not having cellphones, so services existed to make calling from payphones cheaper?

Didn't say they were perfect, just better than it is now.

Man my first faps were girls gone wild informercials. Thank god I had a TV in my room.

YES!

This user is an idiot

HOWEVER

Kids don't form strong memories until around 4 years of age. Anyone born after 1996 is not a 90s kid, and 95-94 kids are only weakly associated.

Lucky faggot, I had to wake up early and sneak to the basement, that or replay that part in Roger Rabbit where Jessica bumps boobs with Eddie over and over, on VHS no less.

Subsequent career

Harris voiced the character Auntie Poulet in the 2002 video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.[13][14] She also wrote a book, titled Keepin’ It Real: A Practical Guide for Spiritual Living.[15]

In 2003, the New York Daily News reported that TV music network Fuse had signed Harris as a spokeswoman.[16] In early 2005, Harris was reportedly appearing on television as Miss Cleo in advertisements for a used car dealership in Florida, according to the Broward-Palm Beach New Times.[17] In 2006, she came out as a lesbian.[18]

In 2014, using the name Cleomili Harris, she spoke about her experiences at the Psychic Readers Network in the documentary Hotline, which focused on telephone relationships between strangers.[15][19]

In 2015, Harris appeared as Miss Cleo in a series of advertisements for the General Mills cereal French Toast Crunch. The Psychic Readers Network intervened, however, saying that it owned the character of Miss Cleo, and the advertisements were no longer aired.[9]
Death

Harris developed colon cancer, which eventually spread to other organs. She died following a long illness on July 26, 2016, at age 53.[2]

>You will never get to call her now

Girls gone wild actually managed to kill my sex drive through most of my teen years. Like holy shit how do they make sex look THAT unglamorous and cheap?

>we just won the Cold War,
Which led to capitalism going crazy and flushing the aforementioned good economy straight down the toilet.

The only thing I remember from the 90s was watching Rugrats and moving to Florida.

t. Early 1997 birth

>not just fapping to your copies of wizard

Are we (90s kids) part of gen X? or are we gen Y?

Millennial are people born from the early 80s to the early 2000s. By 2020 you're going to start hearing about the newest generation.

We're millennials.

if you were born in the 80s you're a 90s kid and gen Y.
90s births are gen z
00s births are millenials.
10s births should not be posting on Sup Forums.

Oh please, I'm and I remember seeing GGW infomercials late at light too. Mainly on Spike TV. I could swear I saw some actual breasts and a vag in one around 2008.

Generation X is like the 60s and 70s, especially the 70s.

well, shit I was thinking we were part of genX. I guess it doesn't matter, they had shitty comics then and cartoons.

Millennial doesn't mean born after the year 2000, it means that you were young in the year 2000. This applies for people in their early 20s at the time, to babies and toddlers.

By your logic, Boomers were born in the 70s (they weren't, they partied during the 70s and became hippies and disco people).

Did you remember MTV in the early-mid 90s? All of those teens and young adults were Generation X, because they were born in the 70s.

I lived in Canada, all we had was much music (and muchmoremusic) and talking sock puppet.

If National Geographic is to be believed, Gen X births range from 1961-1981.

Boomers were born during the years following world war ii, the late 40s and early 50s. Gen X was 70s births.

Whoops, my mistake. Sorry user.

But still, you realize that Generation Y was just the prototype name for Millennial right?

Generations are supposed to last AT LEAST 16 years

Because a generation is a group of people who are the children of the previous generation, in theory at least

There is no such thing as a generation that only lasts a decade.

There are sub-generations like "generation Jones" which are the latter half of baby boomers and you can theoretically claim there to be a difference between 80s kids and 90s kids but there is no definition of a generation that is limited to a single decade

The problem is that on Sup Forums you have people born in the late 80s, early 90s and late 90s who have typically been considered the same generation by demographers and marketers. However among the people on Sup Forums you have autists who think they can be their own special generation.

>an entire generation raised from birth with internet access and smart phones

Generation Z scares the ever living crap out of me.

For me, late 90s and early 00s flash animation is super interesting.

I'm glad I'm nor the only one who thinks that.

IT WAS A GOOD SHOW!
ᵂᵃᶦᵗ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ⋅⋅⋅

That's not how you type "Reagan"

I was born in 1993, Dec, 12. Does this count as a 90's kid?

Hideously bad music in the back half of the decade though.

childhood has to be in the 90s so age 5-11

Ew

Most my memories are from when I was 6-13. Most the other shit till like I was 17 is fuzzy.

IS THIS

The only really bad music was teen pop, rap metal/nu-metal, half of big beat, and the shiny suit era of hip hop. Even the cheesy stuff like eurodance, it's hyper cousin eurobeat, and bubblegum dance (think eurodance but dripping with sugar, blues and pinks, sheer happiness, and child friendly yet somewhat sexual).

Not really. I prefer a president who can get shit done. And everything from previous decades is easily accessible.

>3012 bc
>he not post like real 90's cavebaby
CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

>always thought KQ was wearing WWE panties
>it was just a skirt
>mfw you can actually see its weird Stand labia

By the time you're 10-12 and old enough to actually remember shit that happened, you've left the 90's. It's why the older generation of people born in 82'-89' were never really considered 80's kids.

Remember actually USING payphones to call people to meet up at places?

Eh early nu-metal like Korn and Deftones are good

Were you dropped on your head as a kid user? I remember shit from before I was 2. Here pegged the ideal cutoff age.

>Bill Clinton was the shittiest president.

The Clinton presidency is widely considered to be one of the most successful in the past 65 years, so much so that we ended with a surplus. Obviously it wasn't perfect, but it was certainly much better than the Bush administration that followed, and arguably more effective than the Obama administration, not to mention the elephant in the room that is the current administration.

Don't let Sup Forums memes rot your brain.

>he remembers being inside his mother's womb

>Boomers 1946-1963
>Gen X 1964 - 1981
>Millennial 1982 - 1999
>Gen Z 2000 - 2017
Are we in agreement?

I was born in '86, and I consider myself both an '80s and '90s kid. So much of the media and culture I soaked up were from the '80s as much as the '90s.

But you know, also earlier. As a kid, there were tons of ways to soak up media and culture that were much older. Stuff had staying power back then. TV, movies and music from the '50s to '70s were still everywhere. I watched as much Hannah Barbera and Gilligan's Island as I did Ninja Turtles and MacGyver. The current generation of media seems much more self-contained.

They're already 18 to 19

>90s kid
>Cutoff is before 90s

Check out the retard.

That seems to be the general consensus for generations, yeah.

Yes I do
They fuckin' sucked.

>3 months after new year
>no way they can be 18

If you identify as an 'X' kid in general you should probably end your life

>I was born 98
>Most of my childhood was in 2000's
>90's kids and nostalgia will be pushed out for 2000's nostalgia in a few years
>00 kids will exist
>20 somethings will say "If you don't remember Foster's you have no childhood.
>Normies will say back in the 2000's

People born in '97-'99 don't remember a world before 9/11 and they browse Sup Forums.

You can't remember shit when you were 2, you lose that memory when you get older. The furthest you can remember is when you're 3½-4. I work with kids for a living, toddlers and preschoolers, they don't remember shit from when they were toddlers.

>ids don't form strong memories until around 4 years of age.
what kind of stupid kid were you? My first memory was when I was 1 year old, and most of my early memories are around 2 and beyond.

Only thing I remember from before I was 3 was when I picked up a plastic tee for baseball and slammed it into my brothers face because he got a 'homerun' in the game we were playing.

Ah yes, the strand infantile memory. Usually when people remember shit from before they were 3½, it's only one thing, and/or very hazy. Other than that, there isn't much remembered.

'member wonder over yonder?
shit was dope

90s = best decade ever

I was born in 96, so no.

Member Chowder?

>that kid that remembered being in his father testicle