HEY Sup Forums HOW ARE YA LIKING MY RETURN TA COMIC BOOKS?

HEY Sup Forums HOW ARE YA LIKING MY RETURN TA COMIC BOOKS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdzfQ-ZA_MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck is magurk

Oh it's you again Mr. Kltpzyxm.

What do you want now?

You're not nearly as interesting as you think you are. You and all characters like you are little more than Poochies to your respective Itchies and Scratchies.

You were a mistake. It should honestly had been Prime.

It's alright, but not as good as this obscure Scandinavian series I've been getting into lately. I can hardly even pronounce it. What is it.. Klut... Klpzut...

I like Gilbert Gottfried as the DCAU version, (I hear they have him coming back for Justice League Action) but I don't think his voice necessarily matches the comics version. In all honesty, when it comes to actors that have played Mxy, I think the closest tone and voice to the comics version would be Howie Mandel. They should bring him back in to voice the character in the future.

Why aren't you in custome Bat-mite?

King Edgelord? Pass.

But you never really left? You had a story arc in Morrison's Action and are having a story arc now. That's the normal gap between appearances a normal (AKA not overexposed) villain has.

Its pretty sad when Mr. Mxyz act like such a dramaqueen about Superdad and Superbro forgetting about him when he has already interacted with Superbro prior to his death.

>Howie Mandel.
Doing his Bobby voice?

but prime time is mr. oz though. Everything fits

I honestly prefer this look. The suit works better

hey buddy old palsay kltpzyxm already you punk ass bitch

Why did you make those jokes about the Japanese earthquake and tsunami?

So wanna guess how the reborn story will wrap up Sup Forums? It's going to be fun...

Jon will be the good little boy he is and somehow bond with Mxy all while the two Clarks and Loises get acquainted and figure out they're actually the same people. In the resolution, Mxy will fuse the Clarks and Loises to form the real Clark and Lois, wink at Jon, and disappear to somewhere Oz can't find him.

Dramatic pan over Oz and his prisoners, and reveal some shit, like that Superboy Prime as the Time Trapper is actually a prisoner, too, or something.

nice try buddy. Not quite

I think I know who Mr. Oz is, Mxyptlk!

YOUR MOOOOOOM!

You should be used more often. I love it when Superman has to actually think his way out of situations, and I was a bit disappointed that he ended up doing exactly that to win the Infinity Game.

*instead of punching his way out

Didn't he play him in Lois and Clark?

Should had snapped Mr. Mxyz's neck instead.

I'm hoping he'll start playing with Jon and Damian.

>while the two Clarks and Loises get acquainted and figure out they're actually the same people.

To late. Jon fucked up and reverted Superdad and Lois into their New 52 versions. I doubt Superdad and Superbro will talk and will just merge

Hey OP, what do you think this says?

Same, it was a cool new look

Howie Mandel, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdzfQ-ZA_MM

Oops, see that's what you said, thought you said Gottfried was him in LaC.

I liked both.

Hey OP, an idiot says

Did he ever have a live action incarnation that wore the colors?

In the Superboy TV series that everyone forgets about.

Is this a Jojo?

What is this fucking cat? There's a rotisserie chicken-esque lady in one of my classes who wears something with this fucking cat on it every day, and I need to know what it is to properly make fun of her

I grinned when you mentioned your wife as canon.

It's some monster from Yokai Watch. It's a Pokemon rip off, except for even younger kids, and full of /ss/ material.

>It's a Pokemon rip off
I mean it is, but it's funny how much Game Freak tried to rip off Yokai Watch for SM.

It wasn't even necessary since Yokai Watch in Nip Land was already decreasing in sales.

I don't know if it's still true, but Yokai was a huge competitor to Pokemon back in Japan, so it's understandable that Game Freak didn't want to be that old guy that didn't get with the times. Luckily for Game Freak, Yokai didn't really take off anywhere else in the world.

I alWays appreccciate an ano-ther reality waRper, o---ld chap.

Another reality warper? Why that's mad!

A subspecies of Jibanyan, this particular one most likely Melonyan.

It's actually nothing like Pokémon outside of surface-level stuff. The only thing they have in common are monsters and that's where it ends. The anime is a reskinned Doraemon, although it's pretty good. The games are more like Dragon Quest then actual Pokemon.

That's not even true though.

QUite rig-ht, MiSTer. mad As a hattter.

>all jrpgs with team building elements are considered Pokemon knockoffs
I understand you but Yokai plays almost nothing like Pokemon. Yokai plays like a kid version of SMT more than anything.

While we're at it I guess SMT is a rip off of Pokemon too?

I'm not a huge fan of you suddenly being EVERY Mxyzptlk; I'm pretty sure it was explicitly said in previous stories that those were different versions of you.

But user, Gsptlszn has always been canon.

I want to see Danny Devito do it

You're a nerd user, but damn if I don't respect someone who knows their shit.

Yeah I heard Gilbert's voice for Mr. Mxyz here.

Thanks user. Honestly, this series gets a worse rep then it deserves, it's pretty harmless as far as franchises go. It's made Christmas/birthday shopping for my little brothers a lot easier the past two years since they're really into it.

I liked you better in the purple suit.