she is juts like us

>swn braaappp in your face

giv mouse gf

UUUU

>she thinks this makes my dick any less erect

Nah she's basically the Jenny Nicholson of Hollywood
she plays "the mousey girl" and not much else

Not at all.

She doesn't know what any kind of emotion looks like and she looks remarkably plain.

I don't understand how and why she's an actress.

based

No and the fact you have to ask means you're a dumb reddipleb. She can't act ie she acts the exact same.

I like her in general and this picture particularly

She looks like the kind of girl who showers just once a week

ah-bloo-bloo

Look at her face. I get now why people didnt used to count Irish as white

>ywn sniff Anna's butthole after she doesn't shower for 6 days.

no but cute, goofy and she seems open to kinky stuff which makes her wife material.

>ywn have a smelly hairy tiny mouse gf

ah-bloo-bloo

She must have incredible perky tits.

will beca and chloe hook up in the 3rd movie?

Imagine how they must feel when pressed up against your bare chest during missionary sex

Filthy brap rat

she's the best actress.

"user, do you have cheese in your pockets?" Anna asks as she sniffs you. "I smell cheese, I smell cheese," she says. Anna sniffs you all over, lingering on your pockets. She looks up at your eyes. Interrogating you, she asks: "Where's the cheese, user?" You shrug your shoulders. Anna makes a disapproving sound. "Were you around cheese before you came here?" she asks, smelling your hand. She sniffs you again and closes her eyes, imagining the beautiful cheese. She opens her eyes and stares at you threateningly. "HAND OVER THE CHEESE, user"

There's something weird about these sorts of women who are like 6/10 but have the ego of a 10/10.

But then weirdly the whole thing can sort of wrap back around to where they're attractive because of how stupid they are, like you want to hate-fuck them or something.

I find AK incredibly plain though and not hot enough to even hate fuck.

I want to put her in my pocket.

She's not even a good woman.

she's a nice mouse

She looks like she has a disease.

she's perfect