they were both wrong from every possible angle
>inb4 sneedtards

Springfield Grocery Store

BECAUSE I'M HOMER SIMP

>Grimes is wearing a black tie
>Homer is wearing all white
>this was the last time they spoke as friends

I wonder where Grimes buys the ingredients for his delicious lunch

Why didn't Grimes just worry about his position and his job instead of working about Homer?

Springfield Grocery Store: 100% soy free

Chuck

Homer's Enemy
Formerly Chuck's

>Springfield grocery store
I don't get it. Is this some kind of antimeme

this is now a frinkiac thread

Sneedfield Feedcery Steed
(formerly Spuck's Gruck and Suck)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

if this were the case, the sign would say "Chuck's Fuck and Suck", but it only say's "Formerly Chuck's", so we are left with the conclusion that the previous establishment was simply called "Chuck's"

It's a Chuckhead redditor trying to kill the Sneed meme

The virgin frank and the chad homer

>Mods deleted my post.

Frank had a son, so was canonically not a virgin fyi
BTFO

Listen here boys. Sneed posting is done for, mods are systematically targeting Sneedposts hidden by spoilers. Every Sneed for himself.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the "Sneed's Feed and Seed" Simpsons joke.. The joke is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Simpsons lore, the majority of the joke will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Chuck’s rural outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from not understanding city culture, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this joke, to realise that it's not just funny- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sneedposting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humor in Chuck's existential catchphrase “Well Well look at the city slicker” which itself is a cryptic reference to A Tale of two Cities by Charles Dickens. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ian Maxtone-Graham’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Sneed's Feed and Seed tattoo And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid