What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqPoREAM9ZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It gave normies the feels.

Good intro
Some quips do the job, most fail though.
Yondu was great
Semi interesting villain

Unironically quips

I cried when the blue guy died.

Only marvel movie I've ever seen with more than an ounce of character depth

In this one they actually changed and meaningfully interacted

Actually interesting story instead of "Bad guy gets thing to destroy the world."
Based Drax.
Gunn is best director in Marvel.

Better than GotG and Top 5 MCU.

Marvel hiring Gunn, throwing money at him, and leaving him alone. He's a serious talent as he really cares, meticulously storyboards everything himself, lot of rehearsals, creative control over every aspect, costuming, set design, etc. It comes across as an auteur labor of love, his scripts too tell a smaller, more heartfelt story. It's a shame the Russos are still helming Marvel's biggest properties as their worst directors, the anti-gunn, show up to set, have the actors run in front of green screen and print.

We saw David hasselhoff again, but clearly this was his best performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqPoREAM9ZM

Not the first half of the movie, I tell you that.

>Actually interesting story instead of "Bad guy gets thing to destroy the world."
Yes, this is the first time I have ever seen a movie or TV-show where the villain pretends to be a good guy, lures the hero and his friends in, and only one of the group realizes something is wrong until everything goes to shit in the end. Truly revolutionary story.

>He doesnt relate to father-son feels
Sorry bud

the eternal product of a single mother

he probably thanks her for it. sad!

In what way does that have anything to do with what I wrote?

Really dumb man. Way too many jokes. And some aren't even jokes, they're just pathetic attempts to add humor to the end of the scene when it wasn't even needed.

And just terrible writing. Stuff like "that's why I had to put a tumor in her brain" are just terribly handled.

nothing

trash sequel

Yes brother. It was truly revolutionary but new Thor was the best.

Best scene. ;_;

t. literally soyboy

an attempt to capture the magic from the first one, but failed big time.

The villain didn't have a horned helmet.

nothing

nothing
it was a boring 200 mil dollar capeshit

Focused on characters rather than the big bad. I fear for what IW will be

Her

Nothing. Too much quips.

Yondu
Drax & Mantis
Ayesha
Stallone

The rest of the movie is dogshit and GotG1 is one of my fav movies of the decade. Oh yeah, the music was awful too.

Yondu. The idea that his true daddy was there the whole time was too notch

Very little, I was enjoying myself up until it got to Peter's dad's planet

Good story focused on the characters. Gunn had a vision that Marvel didn't mess with this time. He gave everyone a little arc to go through. He does everything with a purpose.

Way too tryhard with the feels at the end. They tried to copy the feels from the Groot sacrifice in #1 but the whole situatiin gelt totally forced.