Iron Fist

TWO HOURS

I don't care what anyone says I'm fucking hype

What y'all doing for food?

Ordering a calzone later.

This is the first one that I'm not waking up early to watch. I just don't care.

wtf why didn't Powerless show tonight? I hate sports so much

Because powerless is shit

I'll probably watch the first episode and sleep like a motherfucker

And yes, this is my blog, bless you guys

I'm just going to drink a fuckton of tea and hope the caffeine keeps me awake and not hungry.

Good on you guys for staying up. Don't be faggots and spoil it for everyone else.

Fuck

Now I want a calzone

I would put the show off another week if I could get a good calzone right now

I'm in ausland, starts 5pm here feels good to be in best cuntry am i rite lads

still better than Luke Cage and The Flash

Murica priorities is sports over everything else

Only Marvel would make a TV show about a martial artist and do the following :

1. Hire the guy who was in charge of the final disasterous seasons of "Dexter" to run the show
2. Hire a non-martial artist actor who looks like he came off a set from TWINK.COM.
3. Have him do minimal martial arts training. Wasnt there a facebook posting from one of the trainers that the lead actor was lazy-as-fuck?
4. Have no fights scenes in the TV show (at least in the first 6 episodes that was screened for critics). And when there are fights it is so badly choreographed / edited because the lead actor moves like a spaz. With Daredevil, at least they could hide a stunt actor under the suit but with no Iron Fist costume, the twink lead actor has to do all these scenes.
5. All the 'action' is in the corporate board room where the 1st 6 episodes is about a guy trying to wrest control of his company from shareholders ... ZZzzZZzZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

And yes, this is the lead actor Finn Jones on the cover of the magazine "Gay Times"

The balls on them
Hopefully it turns out better than the reviews are making it, just to blow people's minds

Why did you feel the need to quote OP 3 times

fuck off cunt

>Ryan Murphy
>Pill to stop being gay
>Young Avengers
>Twink with a baby dick on the cover

This looks like a terrible issue

Allowing my stomach to growl. I'm partially /fit/ and it is cutting season. I hate this IF diet and I can't eat until 2pm tomorrow anyway. Staying up just makes the hunger noticeable but I want to see Danny doing kung fury, so I'm here for the ride.

I'm hype, fuck the critics.
I'm liberal even I say that these cunts are too far up their own asses.

Been slaving all day preparing the stuff, and so far I have

>3AM
Bet it All on Black Garlic Burger, from Bob's Burgers, in slider form
Sweet potato fries with Lime-Chipotle mayo

>Breakfast
A box of Frosted Flakes
chilled mangoes

>Lunch
Chicken tendies that were marinated in a Maple Syrup and Jack Daniels BBQ sauce overnight
Kale salad with apples, cranberries, candied walnuts and poppyseed dressing

>Snacks
Buffalo Wings and Crudite

>Dinner
Korean Beef Stir Fry
Chicken Potstickers

pic related, tendies

>What y'all doing for food?
I have baked six 'twice baked' potatoes. With cheddar and chopped bacon. No, not bacon bits, this morning I made so real bacon just to chop it up and cover my potatoes with it.
No chi on earth can save me now.

>1. Hire the guy who was in charge of the final disasterous seasons of "Dexter" to run the show
This is truly the biggest crime. What was the justification other than "he's cheap"?

At least he'll be better with the Inhumans show, right guys?

You're ready to have a good time

I made all this food, and no one to share it with.

I hope it's fun as a turn your brain off and enjoy kind of way. I don't know much about Iron Fist aside of a few storytimes.

Invite a homeless person to share it with. You'll be doing a good deed feeding a man who has no food.

fuck you amerifats, you eat too much :'(

t. third world dweller who's been eating leftovers for 3 days

I like Iron Fist's comics enough to say I'm a fan. But ditching the dragon? C'mon.

Needs an Iron Fish logo parody

WHERE IS IT
I WAS READY TO NOT SLEEP JUST TO MARATHON THIS SHIT
WHY ISN'T IT OUT

It's almost like they don't have the budget

catching up on Legends of Tomorrow shenanigans then gonna watch my boy Danny kick some ass
I'm so much more hyped for this than I was any other Netflix show
I just want stupid awesome fights
at least Agents of SHIELD embraces zaniness
just give us some cool shit I hate grounded shows

It comes out when all of continental America has reached March 17th.

Yeesh, I've seen other netflix shows with bigger budgets and even lower ratings.

like how much is it to afford cool fight scenes like all those Asian movies? they probably get paid in like jade or rice
Marvel could get like the best karate choreographers nbd

Gonna shower and make a sandwich

I feel pretty sad about the show, honestly. Been hyped outta my mind for Iron Fist for 2 years and then not only does it get shit reviews but suddenly everyone is telling me my favorite superhero is racist without ever having touched a comic book.

I knew tumblr got around, I just never thought they'd have a problem with poor Iron Fist.

I have ADD so I'm basically just going to fast forward until fight scenes because who cares about talking bullshit

Going to go with the classic: Popcorn.

Only going to watch one episode before bed, though. The days when I could pull an all-nighter are long gone.

the racism thing was always annoying but I figured the show would be good and everyone would just start sucking it's cock. These last few weeks have tripped me up, but here I am

I assume the fight scenes will pick up towards the last half of the season, but man what a complete disappointment in terms of public reaction

Nah, hard pass dude. i dont like when white character are portrayed by... wait for it.. white actors. WTF u know, critis should add to their status "connoisseur" or "casual"

Sitting in new zealand waiting for it to come out on netflix. Any idea on how much longer till it's up?

Wait, is this because of work or because you're a pusspuss now?

like 8 minutes

Pusspuss.

Not even ashamed to admit it. I'm getting old and tired.

You know what's the difference between a white guy in blackface and a whit guy who likes using black slang?

Malevolent intent. Disdain. Hatred.

If Danny doesn't have those towards Asian culture, then he's not racist. If the Iron Fist franchise doesn't have those towards Asian culture, then it's not racist.

There's no such thing as accidental racism at this level. It's either intentional or it doesn't exist. "I didn't mean to" isn't an excuse in this context, it's a fact.

4 minutes my
I'm so stoked

anybody know if its going to be in 4k?

Halo Top chocolate chip cookie dough and fried chicken with Honey Jack Daniels and Vanilla Coke Zero.

ninjasssssss
too excited for real sentences

I'm gonna practice my kung fu for a minute or two

why would it be?

Don't worry, I was falling asleep earlier tonight at around 11pm est. I'm just watching one episode as well, for I have sleep to catch up on.

Sucks not being 14 anymore. But these old bodies need their rest.

im bustin out my cigar boys

netflix puts random shit it does in 4k from time to time and i like actually using my 4k tv in 4k

shut it chink

neat, I didn't know they did that

What? I'm saying Iron Fist isn't racist.

Is it there yet?

It's up!!!

Hope everyone gets some form of enjoyment out of it.

yes

The opening is cool, at least

>already at five stars
lmao

very fucking cool

Eh, the other netflix marvel shows had better ones.

You know those netflix ratings are just "tailored" to what netflix thinks you will like, right? Those aren't aggregate user ratings.

Fucking stupid system IMO.

I thought Luke Cage's was weak

It's generic as fuck what are you talking about?

Have to install silverlight bullshit to view

so was Daredevil's but everyone wanked it super hard

at least the song they used at the beginning was kinda sweet and they didn't bs for a while before a little brawl scne

Joy is hot as fuck

fuck two hours

i guess i better dl and watch luge cage today

iron fist tomorrow

zzzzzzz

is it racist i put off watching cage so long, i knew i wanted to and knew i would but like

is it racist?

wew this is shit

too bad she's retarded

I didn't finish Jessica Jones but there was an incest plot right? That's pretty cool

that makes it better
smart and pretty girls will never fall for me
gotta take on or another

>too bad she's retarded
You say it like it's a bad thing.

Dumb girls are the superior female.

If your name is Ward in the MCU you are a shit kid

Y'all ready for Bob "Iron Fist" Ross?

take it back

Watched the first 6 episodes early
Watching episode 7 now

Danny and Colleen are fucking and I'm not even 20 minutes into the episode yet.

Holy fuck Joy a qt

Is Danny retarded why not go to cops or somebody who could fingerprint check him or something

Who get's their fingerprints taken as a kid?

how the mighty have fallen, rip in pieces netflix MCU we never knew you

Everyone?

the fuck is this homeless nigga talking about

No, Tyrone, not everyone lives in gangland chicago.

He's a fuckin hobo and hasn't lived in civilization for 15 years

>I want to see Danny doing kung fury, so I'm here for the ride.
You're gonna have to wait until episode 6, my man.

>it's cutting season
Are you autistic? If you're hungry, eat something.

DOES HE GET THE SUIT

WHERE THE SUIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They said no suit this season, but maybe for the defenders.

REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hogarth checks his records and finds everything wiped clean. They discover that Joy has something with Danny's fingerprint that confirms his identity.

Every school I've taught at in 10 states kids were fingerprinted when they started preschool

Haven't you watched any of these netflix marvel shows? They don't get their suits until the end of the first season.

>I just want stupid awesome fights
So go watch a kung fu movie.

the fuck is this whole scene with the hobo in the park, jesus christ who writes this shit??